gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
1) Favorite Gal and why?
Hmm, mine are probably Sasha and Bree. Love the dynamic between them and the fantasy to live with two gorgeus women and turn them into sex slaves is my thing I guess... ^^
I'm also into Emma and I think she is worth the trouble. I like how protective she is when it comes to Sam, which could probably lead to some great future content.

2) If you could add one character to the home harem who would it be?
I think we don't need to add anyone to the home harem anymore, 5 girls are enough imo.

3) If you could make one totally new harem who would be in it?
A Sam, Natalie and Emma harem could be fun, especially if Emma finds out what Natalie did to Sam on her wedding... ^^

4) Which character are you dying to have more narrative?
Hmm, Sam kinda feels unfinished if you don't play the Revenge Path, her other paths need to be fleshed out more.
Also Lavish kinda feels unfinished and I'm definitely looking forward for content with Natalie.

I have seen this pic on their twitter, is that shiori? Is that upcoming or in the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah that's Shiori and the scene is in the game. It happens if you choose Shiori during the Blissard deal...

I lost the harmony intro scene is there a list or something for the console commands for that?
DONE.pop("harmony_event_01") should let you replay her first event...

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
1) Favorite Gal and why?
Quite a few I like much, and the "why" probably is always hard to pinpoint. Realistically Bree would probably be the one with whom I could live best. Storywise I like the transition of Harmony and Emma (I said "storywise", not "gameplay wise"). But yeah, I'll go Bree - first come first serve ;)

As Mr Gnaduhu I think 5 is already sufficient. If we have to add one more though, I'd say Emma or Morgan would best fit the chemistry, probably Morgan even more. Alexis would of course be the classic "Harem" addition, all your exes under one roof ...

NOT Sasha, she has enough already, although a "boss bitch" harem (Sasha, Aletta, Cassidy, Palla, maybe Kleio) would be somewhat interesting. Or the "harem of innocence" (Emma, Harmony, Minami; possibly Lavish and/or Shiori, who are less innocent but not as driven as the others). Then there is always Alexis and Kylie (plus Minami to make it two sibling pairs?)

I hope I am not dying for a couple decades more ... of course latecomers like Camila are on the short side as of now but I think I would be most interested in the continued corruption development of Harmony and Emma (see point one and also point three).

Reactions: monk_56

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
1) Favorite Gal and why?
Minami because of the unique pose.

the home harem already have 5 women so i think it is enough.

The gaming harem which include Bree and Kat (who is yet to appear as heroine but appear twice in bree gamer path).

Not really dying but more curious about what kind of story will be added by the dev for camila in the future.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Alrighty, might as well chime in on this.

1) Favorite Gal and why?
I don't have a single favourite girl, but Morgan, Sam, Sasha and Palla definitely top the list (Morgan just about pulling ahead for her story and options available with her, like do you help her embrace her femininity or keep her a little punkish?)

Morgan. I dunno, just feels like the most natural fit.

Literally the first thing that came to mind was Ayesha and Lavish with the mental image of a threesome with one riding the MC's face and the other slamming down on the dick. (Ayesha and Lavish respectively).

Morgan or Hanna. Morgan because she's a fun character and Hanna because I feel like there is a rich vein of submissiveness in her that's just begging to be explored.

• Red Heart

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Alrighty, might as well chime in on this.

I don't have a single favourite girl, but Morgan, Sam, Sasha and Palla definitely top the list (Morgan just about pulling ahead for her story and options available with her, like do you help her embrace her femininity or keep her a little punkish?)

Morgan. I dunno, just feels like the most natural fit.

Literally the first thing that came to mind was Ayesha and Lavish with the mental image of a threesome with one riding the MC's face and the other slamming down on the dick. (Ayesha and Lavish respectively).

Morgan or Hanna. Morgan because she's a fun character and Hanna because I feel like there is a rich vein of submissiveness in her that's just begging to be explored.

Folks had some good answers to these questions. ^_^ I should probably answer my own questions too :p

1) Morgan is definitely my favorite. I love her petite build. The narrative of helping her find herself OR stay true to herself and how customizable her vibe is in really top notch. Also- I am definitely a sucker for childhood friend romances and blue hair!

2) Adding Morgan would be dope. I think Palla would make a lot of sense based on her living situation and the new injection point of the upcoming fashion harem. At some point MC would need to add a few rooms to the house though. Getting busy.

3) As some players noted not Sasha. Sasha is definitely in enough (and admittedly she isn't really a favorite of mine.) I think she is somewhat like Audrey in that she can create an easy catalyst to forming a harem based on her personality. She is also hooked up to a lot of plot lines that naturally led to harem. (Like butting heads with Palla in the clothes shop for the new one.)

If I were to choose one new harem that would make sense in the context of what the game already is it'd be

Bree x Emma x Samantha. That harem is right....there for the taking. The narrative threads of it started weaving up in the Emma plot.

Also little sister harem would be great. Kylie and Minami are both really dynamic characters in their own ways- so it would be an interesting plot. Narrative threads are there already since they were childhood friends growing up.

Kylie x Minami. Leave Alexis out of it. This is for little sisters only. :p

4) Cherie. I dunno why. There is just something about her banter and VA that I love. She is so amusing. I'd like to take her on lots of *not dates*. Romance her like crazy and then have a healthy sub/dom relationship with her and Cassidy.

Last edited:

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Lets break down the path to becoming the CEO.
- Get promoted.
- Hire Shiori.
- Meet Cassidy.
- Refuse her offer to become her pet.
- Get accused of embezzling money.
- You have a week to investigate (get help from Lavish and Audrey, not from Shiori, she'll screw up).
- Check Aletta's computer every morning before she comes in.
- Buy a spy camera and place it in your office.
- Cassidy makes a midnight offer. Refuse.
- Show Cassidy your evidence.

You are now on track to becoming the CEO. If you end up getting fired, you can't become the CEO.
I used some cheats just to speed up, affection and corruption, and I did became a CEO while unemployed, might be some bug, I'll probably restart the game because it could get wacky if patched, pics for proof

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Would be fun to know some of peoples favorite in the game. See if I can start some conversation!

1) Favorite Gal and why?
Anna. Bubbly, cute, most of her sex scenes cater toward one style that I really like (It seems like Love&Sex has at least two artists, and one of them's far better than the other IMO)

Emma, probably. She could use some love, especially since she seems to by so shy :)

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Anna. Bubbly, cute, most of her sex scenes cater toward one style that I really like (It seems like Love&Sex has at least two artists, and one of them's far better than the other IMO)

Emma, probably. She could use some love, especially since she seems to by so shy :)
Nice choice. Anna is my second favorite. She is such a peanut. Her new Missionary art is extra hot.

Big fan of Emma as well- but I think she'd need to be paired in a smaller more innocent harem than dunked straight into the home harem right away. Would need to make quite a few more narrative steps to get her into the beautiful kinky train-wreck of love that is the home harem.

Emma is shy at face value- but I think deep down she is a submissive little kink monster.

Samantha x Emma --> Bree x Emma ----> Bree x Samantha x Emma ----> Home harem addition

Alternatively

Harmony x Emma would be cool. Innocent harem ftw :p

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Nice choice. Anna is my second favorite. She is such a peanut. Her new Missionary art is extra hot.

Big fan of Emma as well- but I think she'd need to be paired in a smaller more innocent harem than dunked straight into the home harem right away. Would need to make quite a few more narrative steps to get her into the beautiful kinky train-wreck of love that is the home harem.
True. It'd be like a trial by fire if we just dunked her straight in, kinda like throwing an infant into a pool to teach them to swim... >_<

Harmony x Emma would be cool. Innocent harem ftw :p
That would be awesome. Innocent on the surface, kinky at the core...

Oct 23, 2021
If I cancel the beach date with Bree and Sasha, will the girls asking me again to go to the beach?

For a mistake I schedule the beach date with Bree and Sasha on Saturday at 14, when at the same time, Minami is moving, so I miss the date. But for some reason, at 15 I don't get the option 'go to a date'.

Oct 23, 2021
I found this game using my internet, losesb.exe. Anybody know anything about that?
I only play LoSeSB on Android, through Joiplay, and I do it offline, when I'm going to sleep at night (Joiplay has ads, beside the fact that I don't need to be connected while I'm sleeping), so I can confirm or not what you say.

But you could check in data usage in Windows (Settings > Network & internet > Advanced network settings > data usage) if actually the .exe file is using Internet. It should show the amount of MB exchanged by the app.

Now, when you launch the game for the first time, did you have a notification from Windows firewall or your firewall, that the application want to connect to Internet?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
But you could check in data usage in Windows (Settings > Network & internet > Advanced network settings > data usage) if actually the .exe file is using Internet. It should show the amount of MB exchanged by the app.
This is how I found it was using my internet.

Now, when you launch the game for the first time, did you have a notification from Windows firewall or your firewall, that the application want to connect to Internet?
None that I recall.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
to me this game is close to perfection... however, the reason its not perfect, are also the things that really put me off on playing it more.

-im not a fan of the many timed events that if you arent prepared for will just screw you over.

-also, i think each girl should have the holy trinity, mouth, vag, ass scenes. each with its cum inside/swallow and outside choice.

-the early choices can be a pain in the ass with how it affects the game, like being unlucky means death if you go for a swim.

-the study/train in house feels really random, with when you can do them and the fact there's a hidden 50-50 chance of it working, so it kinda delve into save scumming because you may need those stats as soon as possible.

- i dont like how the ex girlfriend is so focused on ntr, but it doesnt really give the chance of being the netori in those scenes, (and she has some amazing scenes like the bj in the cinema that is stuck for only the ntr).

-i think the game is missing a trap character, could even be a trio, with one being a trap from the start, the other being a someone you convert into a trap, maybe the option to keep them as a twink, or go full on trap, and finally the last one being a couple of twins, with one being female and the other a trap, and you could get the option of romancing the female, the trap or both. maybe could add 2 more siblings with the same thing, but they like to cross dress as the opposite sex, with the girl being a tomboy, and the boy being a tomgirl.

the last thing is how work, well, works, there are very limited avenues for works, it would be great if we had diferent possibilities, and each of them had its own cast, but more importantly, the possibility to meet them even if you dont work there. so at the start we could get the option which job we want the player to have, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. maybe one pay less but you get discount on something, or another if very well paying but requires more work put into it. one is more about talking so you need better charisma, and so on. making this game more "sims-y"

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
is there any way to change samantha status
since i have an exclusive relationship
i have friendzone her and all but it stills leaves after the sasha and lexi event
is there a way to change this?
maybe by a mod, console or cheat?

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
is there any way to change samantha status
since i have an exclusive relationship
i have friendzone her and all but it stills leaves after the sasha and lexi event
is there a way to change this?
maybe by a mod, console or cheat?
you got to make Samantha enter non-exclusive relationship which can only be achieve by increasing her KP to 75 or more but her max KP is 50 and the only way to increase Samantha max KP is to pursue revenge path on Samantha story otherwise she will leave the game regardless whether you friend zoning her or not if you still doing the Sasha and Lexi event.

Last edited:

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Would be fun to know some of peoples favorite in the game. See if I can start some conversation!

1) Favorite Gal and why?

1) Probably Samantha her both her sexy dress and sexy swimming dress makes her irresistible
2) Nah is alredy more than enough there.
3) Hm like some old days harem Morgan and Minami possible Jack. :D
4) Bree maid path is asking for options to wear more and more outrageous outfit to increase tips. Even shorter skirt, no panties, some tail ended butt plug... some full cosplay outfit. //It was really fun this in witch-trainer silver //

Reactions: Cartageno
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes