XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Ok I have small question. Is game near completion or still far from it?
I like that game has lot of content right now itself.

DxD2

May 27, 2020
Those are the conditions:
- You need to have seen the during the Minami storyline
- You need to have seen either Bree's event or Bree's event
- Player must be male
- Player is on a date at the restaurant with either Bree (needs at least 170LP) or Minami (needs at least 180LP)
- Once the datescore reaches over 20% the event should trigger
Thanks a bunch dude, appreciate it

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The game is on version "c" not "b" at the moment IMO wait a day or two for the fixes to stop

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
First of all the game is buggy as hell, and the lag makes it more worse. It takes like atleast 2 seconds to travel to different location. What are the new 8 events? And how do you start a fashion harem? The dev should atleast give us a hint. Every new update seems complicated as hell. So frustrating, game use to be so much simple & fun back than...and now with character design getting worse & no proper hint system..I feel it's time to give up on this game.

Reactions: fgos

pedrolegio

Mar 6, 2018
Okay so every time I take a girl out on a date when she asks for Hot coffe it only gives me the option for NO,

this only happens after I have had sex with either bree or Sasha, I have reloaded and happens every time does anyone know why?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay so every time I take a girl out on a date when she asks for Hot coffe it only gives me the option for NO,

this only happens after I have had sex with either bree or Sasha, I have reloaded and happens every time does anyone know why?
Yeah, its because you're exhausted after having sex. It was a feature added a couple of updates back. You need to build up your sexual stamina.

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a way to suggest traits to be added to the game? (or is that reserved for patrons or something?)

Jul 18, 2018
are my saves just borked or is sam just indefinitely infertile? like with the fertility assessment skill she's always at 0%.

nevermind dun goofed, it started late month

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2021
I found convenient the addition of 'taking a bath' action. So instead of taking a shower at 6 am, and then go to watch TV until 8 am and then go to the kitchen and have a meal with Bree and Minami, as I do in my current gameplay, Mike could bathe from 6 to 8 am and not just raise his grooming needs but also get a bit of fun.

And as everyone said, the game is lagging even when Mike is alone in a room, and you want to wait an hour, or check your inventory.

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
I didn't download the latest version since I'm waiting I little bit longer to re-download the game. I heard they changed the designs of Sam and Kleio is this true? Can someone show some screens of it?

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
Apart from the last replied I made... Since third base it's on the making which new features or reworked features can we expect? For example I always like the idea of girlfriends in the game but apart from the title there's not much difference from just the normal version with high love. The pregnancy system it's ok but can it be more realistic idk like not just being one art? You know new things added or reworked from the last game.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes