OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
I think the ending is for NTR ending. Though, her past pregnancy doesn't seem considered either.

Hopefully, there are new endings especially for the other route.
Probably is an NTR ending it was probably voted on in Patreon and despite Patreon's own policy the general Patreon community is apparently heavily favored towards NTR.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Probably is an NTR ending it was probably voted on in Patreon and despite Patreon's own policy the general Patreon community is apparently heavily favored towards NTR.
People seriously need to chill when the only ntr focused character has a ntr ending. That means whoever wants it will be satisfied and won't be able to compel Andrealphus to insert it elsewhere.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
No.

Love & Sex 3rd Base is announced as a remake once this is finished and planned to have animations. This one will not get them.
And when is that supposed to be? I mean the fact that we're talking about another game means there's plans to end this in the near future.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
And when is that supposed to be? I mean the fact that we're talking about another game means there's plans to end this in the near future.
Andrealphus refusing to let you die till at least 2024.
In the meantime, there's always a hobby to pick up to extend your shelf life.
I dunno, maybe grow a plant or get a cat/dog. Or make a video game while waiting.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just hope for that gallery when the game is finished. Most of the best scenes are one and dones and are non-repeatable.
I agree on both counts. But I am quite certain that - if it doesn't ship with the finished game - somebody will pick up the task. So let's keep our fingers crossed.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
For Alexis ending, its for all her character or only for the Police route?
I loaded my save but her ending doesn't appear.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
There's a LOT of content that'll need to be finished before MikeMC can be considered completely finished there's about 6 female characters we STILL can't marry.
A new marriage per month seems to be the formula. And given the Patreon polls, I wouldn't be surprised if the girls in those polls already have their endings done, with the Polls being basically being to get the fans if they get them sooner (ie. Hanna, Morgan and Emma already have a Ending, but Andrealphus decides to not unleash them together)
I also expect a Office Harem Marriage. Because its such a huge part of the game (even more important than the band harem, as the Office Harem is practically mandatory if you keep working), I expect it to have a ending.

When I started my account, Lexi's plot still wasn't over. Its really fascinating how this game keeps going on.

Seeing previous logs, I wouldn't be surprised we get some Endings leaked the same day. For example, if Hannah doesn't win this poll, her ending would be released in, dunno, November alongside Alessha's, just like Shiori and Audrey got their endings in the same Update.

Also, y'know who really are screwed right now?

Palla and Cassidy. They already have their plots finished, but no ending even if they have Maxed lovepoints.

Utterly cruel.

I wonder about the new Amy girl tho. She has being teased as the last Love and Sex girl, but its hard to imagine adding her route unless she is introduced in the inmediate next update (and gets overshadowed for the girls that get their ending there)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes