ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
A new marriage per month seems to be the formula. And given the Patreon polls, I wouldn't be surprised if the girls in those polls already have their endings done, with the Polls being basically being to get the fans if they get them sooner (ie. Hanna, Morgan and Emma already have a Ending, but Andrealphus decides to not unleash them together)
I also expect a Office Harem Marriage. Because its such a huge part of the game (even more important than the band harem, as the Office Harem is practically mandatory if you keep working), I expect it to have a ending.

When I started my account, Lexi's plot still wasn't over. Its really fascinating how this game keeps going on.

Seeing previous logs, I wouldn't be surprised we get some Endings leaked the same day. For example, if Hannah doesn't win this poll, her ending would be released in, dunno, November alongside Alessha's, just like Shiori and Audrey got their endings in the same Update.

Also, y'know who really are screwed right now?

Palla and Cassidy. They already have their plots finished, but no ending even if they have Maxed lovepoints.

Utterly cruel.

I wonder about the new Amy girl tho. She has being teased as the last Love and Sex girl, but its hard to imagine adding her route unless she is introduced in the inmediate next update (and gets overshadowed for the girls that get their ending there)
There's also Kiara, Cherie, Reona and other girls that have been teased, but not added yet in the game. Wonder when that will happen. And strangely enough, Minami has an harem ending, but not one of her own so far. It's been 4 years since this project began and the dev's included so many stuff over its course (updated art, voice, music, etcetera),.I tip my hat to him.

Reactions: MisterDuck

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Minami has an harem ending, but not one of her own so far.
Uh...I perfectly remember getting her ending. You go to lots of dates with her until her love points are back to 100, then propose to her and get married. The ending is that they break ties with all their family and live alone, with Mike getting a new house for Minami

Cherie definitely seem like she is going to be dropped and left as a Sex scene, same with Reona and Kiara. (thought to be blunt,I only care for Amy because I love pale girls with black hair, Sasha is my favorite harem member)

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Uh...I perfectly remember getting her ending. You go to lots of dates with her until her love points are back to 100, then propose to her and get married. The ending is that they break ties with all their family and live alone, with Mike getting a new house for Minami

Cherie definitely seem like she is going to be dropped and left as a Sex scene, same with Reona and Kiara. (thought to be blunt,I only care for Amy because I love pale girls with black hair, Sasha is my favorite harem member)
I'll have to try that then. Thanks for the heads up.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I loaded my save but her ending doesn't appear.
I'm pretty sure you can't get her ending yet without using the console...
Her max love is set to 120 (60%) during the event where Mike and Alexis talk why they broke up in the first place. (which is currently the last time her love is set) But you need at least 160 LP (80%) to even ask her to marry you and she needs 195 LP (97,5%) to say yes. Her second NTR event is also not reachable (requires 130LP) and Lavish's office blowjob requires 80 sub points, which is also currently not achievable without cheating...

Reactions: Ricardo100

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I'm pretty sure you can't get her ending yet without using the console...
Her max love is set to 120 (60%) during the event where Mike and Alexis talk why they broke up in the first place. (which is currently the last time her love is set) But you need at least 160 LP (80%) to even ask her to marry you and she needs 195 LP (97,5%) to say yes. Her second NTR event is also not reachable (requires 130LP) and Lavish's office blowjob requires 80 sub points, which is also currently not achievable without cheating...
Buggy badly thought New Release?
Less weird than you would thought. I assume we will get the actual update(22.7.a) by the 30.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Buggy badly thought New Release?
Less weird than you would thought. I assume we will get the actual update(22.7.a) by the 30.
Wouldn't say buggy, they may have just forgot to add the LPs during her Police/Pi path...
But looks like AfterDateEvents are currently buggy, so everyone who starts a new save can't progress with Sasha, Kleio or Anna at some point... ^^

chuchukat

Dec 17, 2018
Yep we need a save or gallery, because the pictures looks like this if we use unren :FacePalm:.
How did you get the ending in first place? I'm with Alexis at 60 Love Points and the Mission Track just tells me all her story is over for now
If you guys really need to see the ending, can do this:
1. Enable the console (go to game dir/renpy/common, open 00console.rpy, set
Code:
config.console = True
on line 108)
2. Open the game, probably should actually load a save.
3. Open the console with shift+O (that's a letter o, not a 0)
4. Enter
Code:
jump alexis_event_ntr_01
and press enter for the scene with the three guys

For the glory hole scene, you can just
Code:
jump alexis_event_ntr_02
For the wedding scene, it will only trigger if you're on the NTR path with her, so instead do the following two console commands in order:
Code:
alexis.flags.story = 1
Code:
jump alexis_ending

kkltzxc

Feb 7, 2021
Someone can tell me how to extract rpa packges in 22.7 version?
I used to use unren successfully,but now it prompts me“Can not locate python.exe,unable to continue.Are you sure we re' in the game's root or game directory?"

master12311

Jun 13, 2021
Anyone know how to get the kylie events in prison?? (Only kylie, not with camila) No matter how many days i already pass the events don't appear

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes