Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v22.7.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's half the size, so that's something.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

kkltzxc

Feb 7, 2021
Hard to say without any errors...
I uploaded the unpacked and decompiled scripts from script.rpa here:
Thank you very much, it would be better if you can use renpy to generate translation files and upload a copy of the "tl" file

Hammondrich

Aug 15, 2021
hey guys,
recently downloaded the new version
I extracted it like normal
But every time i press the "LoSeSb" application in the folder, it doesn't open?
How do i fix this? I use Windows 10 btw

kkltzxc

Feb 7, 2021
You got the scripts now, can't you do that yourself?
I'm sorry, I don't know if it's a problem with the computer environment variables, I still have a lot of rpa files that I can't unpack, and I can't use renpy to generate translations even with your scripts files

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm sorry, I don't know if it's a problem with the computer environment variables, I still have a lot of rpa files that I can't unpack, and I can't use renpy to generate translations even with your scripts files
You don't need to unpack all rpa files to create the translation files. The scripts are enough...
I'm not a translator, so don't know if everything works with the files I created:

Can't Find the .exe.exe file to launch the game?
The LoSeSB.exe is in the LoSeSb-22.7.0-pc directory. If it doesn't show the file extension you need to activate it. In windows 10 you do it like that:
1658923269873.png

Reactions: Hammondrich

Hammondrich

Aug 15, 2021
You don't need to unpack all rpa files to create the translation files. The scripts are enough...
I'm not a translator, so don't know if everything works with the files I created:

The LoSeSB.exe is in the LoSeSb-22.7.0-pc directory. If it doesn't show the file extension you need to activate it. In windows 10 you do it like that:
View attachment 1949274
Those two other files under "README.md", how do you get them?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Has the female protag version evolved in any way? Or it will come after the male protag is finished?
It has evolved quite a bit (see changelogs), I would still recommend waiting a bit more, especially if you're used to MaleMC and all the variation.

If you follow the sasha/scottie story will you lock out any other Sasha content?
No.

Android version when
Whenever somebody uploads it.

Reactions: Muchos

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
Anyone can help me? im just trying to do
Take Sasha on a date 1
But i took sasha in like 6 date and this dont complete already fucked her like 4 time and nothing

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone can help me? im just trying to do
Take Sasha on a date 1
But i took sasha in like 6 date and this dont complete already fucked her like 4 time and nothing
Without checking the save file solutions:
Sasha's max lp is 70 after band/music talk. Once you reach max, take her to a date and complete it to 100%... it's possible very long dates (night club) might bug that out... anyway, once you finish the date, before asking for hot coffee, she'll have a talk with you.
Edit: Seems there's a bug with that event, thus, wait for next version (a, b or c, but preferably d, always choose the D) for a fix.

Reactions: jonata203

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
Without checking the save file solutions:
Sasha's max lp is 70 after band/music talk. Once you reach max, take her to a date and complete it to 100%... it's possible very long dates (night club) might bug that out... anyway, once you finish the date, before asking for hot coffee, she'll have a talk with you.
Edit: Seems there's a bug with that event, thus, wait for next version (a, b or c, but preferably d, always choose the D) for a fix.
Its a bug already fixed with a patch

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes