RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
get the date to 50 or 55 then leave the area and should take you to the strip club
Step 1. get the LP to 50 or more
Then Step 2. is to leave the area and wait until she's at the strip club on her own or is it triggered during the date while she needs 5 grand for the gym right?

Last edited:

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Here's a save with all the Harems. Only things missing are Emma, (I don't want her, so I didn't go back and earn her. If anyone has a console cheat to undo her decision I'll take it though.) and Minami being a blonde (however I also didn't even attempt that, so you can still get it yourself.)

Reactions: MisterDuck

Getttutt

Aug 6, 2018
Hey guys, I don't know if it is a bug, but by the walkthrough after the scene of sex in the studio Kleio max LP should be 65, but mine still is 50. Does anyone knows what is causing this?
I found out that if you do the scene of car repair her max LP raises to 65, I used the cheat to buy, I had to use the cheat to get the money, 5k is a lot of money to get the normal way....

racer202

Mar 20, 2018
View attachment 2107513
i can't trigger the event above.
View attachment 2107518
i've fulfilled the requirements the wiki told me and there's and option to straight to hot coffee when asking either of them like in the 2nd pic, it still didnt trigger the event. but i didn't do the battle of the band event(cuz i didn't train the guitar skill in time).the wiki said it wasn't necessary for the band harem but it also showed the 3some event is triggered in the studio. also, the sasha band harem stated that you need to wind the competition. so i'm kinda stumped. any help?
need to have sex with all of them with in a week and then go the studio

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Step 1. get the LP to 50 or more
Then Step 2. is to leave the area and wait until she's at the strip club on her own or is it triggered during the date while she needs 5 grand for the gym right?
yes make sure her kp is high then do it

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Is there a list of the formula in achieving kink points and dom points for every body? I have not figured a way to get kleio any kink points.

WillyThePooh

Mar 28, 2020
Here's a save with all the Harems. Only things missing are Emma, (I don't want her, so I didn't go back and earn her. If anyone has a console cheat to undo her decision I'll take it though.) and Minami being a blonde (however I also didn't even attempt that, so you can still get it yourself.)
How to use for android version

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Last edited:

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Is there a list of the formula in achieving kink points and dom points for every body? I have not figured a way to get kleio any kink points.
There are several ways, such as gifting A sex slave's story, certain actions (spanking, pool/darts during pub date etc)

If you've reached the cap (there's a lock icon on the bar) you can't increase it further until you go though an event.

In Kleio's case, you have to have the sports car and go through the car repair event to get her KP cap to 100

Reactions: Renrut
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes