johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Can you make Samantha your slave or not, I'm still trying to read the walkthrough correctly.
You have to take her through her revenge path (find out Ryan cheated before the wedding, but not tell Samantha, then during the wedding event either go for a walk, or to the bathroom)

Reactions: Apkgamer54

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
anyone know how to get thyra encounter
That's the in-game name character of Kat in the game "Demons and Demigods" (I think that's the name). It happens if you select Bree Gamer's route. Check the link below in the section "Virtual problems".

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hello all, no one knows in the near future will there be new characters in the game? Ps: all good and positive;)
That's up to the dev to decide. Would be nice to see some of the teaser characters becoming fully dateable and eventually marriable though (probably Cherie, Kiara, Natalie, Amy, Kat and so on).

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Russian_Girl

Sep 30, 2019
That's up to the dev to decide. Would be nice to see some of the teaser characters becoming fully dateable and eventually marriable though (probably Cherie, Kiara, Natalie, Amy, Kat and so on).
I think so too, it's just that content with the same characters is boring.

Reactions: Black_cat77

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I very much doubt however that entirely new characters will be added anymore. After all, Andrealphus said he wanted to finish the game in 2023, which I think already is quite a task considering the state of fem prot.

Getttutt

Aug 6, 2018
Hey guys, I don't know if it is a bug, but by the walkthrough after the scene of sex in the studio Kleio max LP should be 65, but mine still is 50. Does anyone knows what is causing this?

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I'm still trying to figure out "Take Hanna on a date" when I have many times, does that mean when she asks me out on a date?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes