notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
1666065609595.png
i can't trigger the event above.
1666065877090.png
i've fulfilled the requirements the wiki told me and there's and option to straight to hot coffee when asking either of them like in the 2nd pic, it still didnt trigger the event. but i didn't do the battle of the band event(cuz i didn't train the guitar skill in time).the wiki said it wasn't necessary for the band harem but it also showed the 3some event is triggered in the studio. also, the sasha band harem stated that you need to wind the competition. so i'm kinda stumped. any help?

Reactions: Salomon108

damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
so if i want to get everything done 'right' per se would it be better if i worked on the girls one by one?
I would take a peek at the wiki and see who/what you are interested in. Some of the events require things that repeatedly take place on weekends (Harmony), 7 day time lapses (work), or specific seasons. Morgan needs to go on a Christmas shopping date to progress so if you get to this at spring she's a dead end for many hours of play through unless things changed.

AC1DFOX

Apr 27, 2022
Ok, I am missing something. I cannot get Bree (75,100,85) to fuck at the beach. I have taken her to both the regular beach and nude beach. We laugh, play, date is 100%, never an option to Fuck. Also, I cannot get an option to take Hannah (55,80,60) to the Strip Club for a date.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 2107513
i can't trigger the event above.
View attachment 2107518
i've fulfilled the requirements the wiki told me and there's and option to straight to hot coffee when asking either of them like in the 2nd pic, it still didnt trigger the event. but i didn't do the battle of the band event(cuz i didn't train the guitar skill in time).the wiki said it wasn't necessary for the band harem but it also showed the 3some event is triggered in the studio. also, the sasha band harem stated that you need to wind the competition. so i'm kinda stumped. any help?
You don't have to win the competition, as for some reason its second round never triggered for me but I was still able to have the threesome. (Unless my memory is even more unreliable than I thought.)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
As some of you may already know, Steam will not allow TruLove to be released on their platform. This unfortunate event has put us in a very difficult situation as Steam is the biggest source of revenue for our games, and we have invested a lot of time and money to develop TruLove.
We have considered several potential options to try and recover what we believe will be lost due to Steam’s decision. After discussions amongst our team, we have decided to run a Kickstarter for the game as an alternative way to bring the game to the attention of both new players, and long-time followers.
This will be the first time that we will be running such a campaign for one of our games, and it will be followed by releases on Itch.io, Nutaku, and Fakku this December.
Alongside this news, we are also pleased to say that players can purchase TruLove and other Andrealphus Games titles with a discount! Rewards include a Digital Artbook, and an Official Game Guide!
TruLove’s Key Features:
- 3 seductive college girls to date
- 300k+ words of story
- Fully voiced & animated girls
- 8+ endings
- Polyamorous relationships
- 70+ CG
Experience a classic dating sim in TruLove, where you use your mornings to plan out your day, and then experience unique activities based on your earlier choices!
The game also features an in-depth stat system, meaning players will have to play the game multiple times to achieve all the possible endings!
Get notified about the Kickstarter launch here:
promo2.jpg

JamesWebbsite

Feb 26, 2022
As some of you may already know, Steam will not allow TruLove to be released on their platform. This unfortunate event has put us in a very difficult situation as Steam is the biggest source of revenue for our games, and we have invested a lot of time and money to develop TruLove.
We have considered several potential options to try and recover what we believe will be lost due to Steam’s decision. After discussions amongst our team, we have decided to run a Kickstarter for the game as an alternative way to bring the game to the attention of both new players, and long-time followers.
This will be the first time that we will be running such a campaign for one of our games, and it will be followed by releases on Itch.io, Nutaku, and Fakku this December.
Alongside this news, we are also pleased to say that players can purchase TruLove and other Andrealphus Games titles with a discount! Rewards include a Digital Artbook, and an Official Game Guide!
TruLove’s Key Features:
- 3 seductive college girls to date
- 300k+ words of story
- Fully voiced & animated girls
- 8+ endings
- Polyamorous relationships
- 70+ CG
Experience a classic dating sim in TruLove, where you use your mornings to plan out your day, and then experience unique activities based on your earlier choices!
The game also features an in-depth stat system, meaning players will have to play the game multiple times to achieve all the possible endings!
Get notified about the Kickstarter launch here:
CAN'T WAIT !!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes