Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
I am trying to get Samantha past kink 50. I caught Ryan cheating and showed Samantha in time but I can't get that revenge "path D" running. Is there something in between that I need to do?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I am trying to get Samantha past kink 50. I caught Ryan cheating and showed Samantha in time but I can't get that revenge "path D" running. Is there something in between that I need to do?

Because Sam's wedding needs to happen. Stopping the wedding activates Path A. If you've got doubts check the link above.

Reactions: Renrut

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020

Because Sam's wedding needs to happen. Stopping the wedding activates Path A. If you've got doubts check the link above.
I don't know how many times I read that section but I still missed this:

WARNING: Playing path A will lock you out from collaring Samantha!

Yeah that's on me. Thanks.

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
i have played this game in the home harem route. so damn annoying to get lexi said yess to my marriage proposal.

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
I'm not certain how I've got there but does anyone have anything for resolving the catfight between Audrey and Cassidy? It is coming up almost every time I do anything in the office now and always results in one of them leaving.

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not certain how I've got there but does anyone have anything for resolving the catfight between Audrey and Cassidy? It is coming up almost every time I do anything in the office now and always results in one of them leaving.
Audrey love has be 80 and lesbian has to be 45 ro 50

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Cheats would be curious as well - after all, somebody would have to write the whole scene out and do tha graphic posing and stuff.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes