damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
Loving the game so far but have a few questions as I can't discern if they are bugs or unavailable.

Do Bree, Harmony, or Sam have dialog to inform you of pregnancy? None of them said anything after the 6ish days then popped a belly.

Are there any outfits available besides the office? I see it listed with the "command" option but never anything inside. Alexis once had stockings while performing missionary and it was awesome.

What's the best way to try and trigger/force an encounter? I have Aletta at max love/kink for her level and items/skills but she isn't letting me performs the event to move her from 60 to 70 kink.

Awesome game, keep up the great work Dev's!

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Loving the game so far but have a few questions as I can't discern if they are bugs or unavailable.

Do Bree, Harmony, or Sam have dialog to inform you of pregnancy? None of them said anything after the 6ish days then popped a belly.

Are there any outfits available besides the office? I see it listed with the "command" option but never anything inside. Alexis once had stockings while performing missionary and it was awesome.

What's the best way to try and trigger/force an encounter? I have Aletta at max love/kink for her level and items/skills but she isn't letting me performs the event to move her from 60 to 70 kink.

Awesome game, keep up the great work Dev's!
Yes. It's either a bug or you didn't encounter them. In one of my recent runs I haven't gotten the encounter with Emma and Kylie until they were well into the big belly stage.
Bree and Sasha, at least, should have pretty unique dialogues. While Sam does have a different one if you somehow manage to get her pregnant during Marriage Sucks.
Command wise, don't know. There's Three dresses that you can gift girls, Sexy, Slutty and Swimsuit, though they might not accept them if they aren't gone far enough.
For Aletta, you need the Shibari (rope tying) skill and bondage ropes.

damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
Thank you for the information, I thought the dresses were simple stat bonus gifts and not models. Looks like the rest is bugs and oddities, Sasha and everyone else's gave me pregnancy lines but I'm on round 2 of Bree/Sam and nothing. I usually hit them up in a few locations from day 4-7 to see if they'll say anything but no luck, figured Harmony wasn't done yet. I have the skill/ropes but maybe I'll cheat the skill off and re-learn it to see if it kicks over.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
hey guys anyone know the flag for the 'there have to be consequences' event (Minami trips on sasha's guitar) where you unlock minami's submission, i fucked up and didn't unlock it.
set minami_sub_max or minami_siscon_max to whatever the wiki says should've been the max had you chosen correctly

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
Guys pls help me, i need your helppp! How can I convince lavish? If I work at the office Aletta will tell me that Lavish is hired and I will lose my convincce section. 1665812457849.png

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
The updates of this game carry their time in the version number: 22.09b means released in 2022 (22), September (09). The "b" means it's the second update of the month (a being the first).

You can always try everything, it is not as if console doesn't work suddenly. But many flags and variables are intertwined, so if you (don't know whether there is a problem there) just nil the sex count of a girl, it might give a logical clash in other aspects. Doing stuff like that directly before and after some scene that might require it may however indeed reduce the risk. Never forget to keep a "before" save though.

(I would personally guess that most people go for Bree and/or Sasha first, but I agree that Aletta can come early for those interested. The "canon main" LI Sam just has to big of a pause in the beginning ...)
do you know any comment thread that delve deeper on console lines? tried several times with the general rule of "(girlsname).(the thing that you want to change)" like aletta.love, but didnt work. i just dont know the variable name for the "sex count".

dominating/submitting a/to a femme fatale? it's a classic for a reason. also, what do you mean by "canon main"? was she suppose to be the main LI of the game?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
do you know any comment thread that delve deeper on console lines? tried several times with the general rule of "(girlsname).(the thing that you want to change)" like aletta.love, but didnt work. i just dont know the variable name for the "sex count".

dominating/submitting a/to a femme fatale? it's a classic for a reason. also, what do you mean by "canon main"? was she suppose to be the main LI of the game?
I wouldn't know of any deeper console command discussions. There have been suggestions about individual problems, there have been some singular comments mentioned as well as variables found out, but in general almost everything leads to the game breaking down so nobody really seems to have put together even more stuff that doesn't work.

As for the "first LI" question: tastes differ (the femme fatale does not seem to get that much representation on here in general), I base my suggestions on the fact that Bree and Sasha are not only the first girls you meet but also have the most access to in terms of time as well as specific interactions like watching TV, which I expect gives them a headstart and make them the first to conquer for many, even if they are not their absolute favorites.

And yes, Andrealphus has stated that Samantha is canon best girl.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
I wouldn't know of any deeper console command discussions. There have been suggestions about individual problems, there have been some singular comments mentioned as well as variables found out, but in general almost everything leads to the game breaking down so nobody really seems to have put together even more stuff that doesn't work.

As for the "first LI" question: tastes differ (the femme fatale does not seem to get that much representation on here in general), I base my suggestions on the fact that Bree and Sasha are not only the first girls you meet but also have the most access to in terms of time as well as specific interactions like watching TV, which I expect gives them a headstart and make them the first to conquer for many, even if they are not their absolute favorites.

the completionist in me is screaming like in hell. normally, i wouldn't mind missing some paths, but pimping one of your whore girl out? FUCK ME! that is some hot shit. went straight to nhentai yesterday just for that kink when i didn't find a solution to that problem. probably would go again today for the same reason.
not necessarily like the feeling of getting ntr'ed, but more like the feeling of being dominate enough to sell your girl for money.

Last edited:

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
i somehow doubt that if i don't see the actual statement. i always thought it was sasha, seeing how much content and how "easy" it was to progress in her route(compared to other girls)

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I would have sworn it was Emma, seeing as she's the literal girl of your dreams, it appears as though destiny is trying to bring the two of you together, she requires hard work to get, you have to go through Samantha to get to her, and she's one of the cutest waifus... whereas Samantha already rejected you, brags to you about the taste of her fiance's semen, and she both looks and acts like a busted bitch. Sorry, after having dozens of options of women, "getting your skanky ex roommate back" is the best choice? I don't see it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i somehow doubt that if i don't see the actual statement. i always thought it was sasha, seeing how much content and how "easy" it was to progress in her route(compared to other girls)
I would have sworn it was Emma, seeing as she's the literal girl of your dreams, it appears as though destiny is trying to bring the two of you together, she requires hard work to get, you have to go through Samantha to get to her, and she's one of the cutest waifus... whereas Samantha already rejected you, brags to you about the taste of her fiance's semen, and she both looks and acts like a busted bitch. Sorry, after having dozens of options of women, "getting your skanky ex roommate back" is the best choice? I don't see it.
There was a discussion about this, starting with . (So neither Sasha nor Emma are even top three) Once challenged by me about "best girl", Andrealphus replied "My list is canon ;)" (not gonna quote him to not alert him, search for "canon" by him in this thread). Of course this is a bit tongue in cheek, but there you go.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
There was a discussion about this, starting with . (So neither Sasha nor Emma are even top three) Once challenged by me about "best girl", Andrealphus replied "My list is canon ;)" (not gonna quote him to not alert him, search for "canon" by him in this thread). Of course this is a bit tongue in cheek, but there you go.
Today on Waifu Wars...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes