ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Let's be clear this is NOT the last update ^^
I still have roughly a year of content planned :p
And a special surprise too ;)
Would be nice to see Amy as a datable LI later on (she won a poll last time iirc). Maybe some of the other ladies too (Cherie, Kiara and so on). In any case, this game rocks, can't wait to see what's in store.

Last edited:

Pepe_

Jun 7, 2020
Is there a console command to switch the girl's outfits?For example using a halloween one as casual

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I know this year is the last one, but I don't think the game is ending this month.
I mean, just thinking off the top of my head, we still have:
- Ayesha's wedding (1 update)
- Camila's wedding (1 update)
- Hanna's wedding (1 update)
- Amy's storyline (probably spread over 2 updates)
- Possibility of Cherie's storyline (again, probably spread over 2 updates)

And then there's Bree's content, while truncated compared to Mike's, it'll probably round out the game.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm suffering from a brain fart. Who's Amy? Is that Samantha's mega bitch friend?
And iirc, at least by the dialogue, Amy (originally it said Jade) was also originally the lead guitarist in Sasha's band before she left and the protagonist took her place.

Last edited:

BrotherNewt

Sep 10, 2017
What's a good time to start a new "Start +" run? Once the games completed or as soon as the option is available?
I can't seem to find any information on what's soo different with the hardcore version is.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
What's a good time to start a new "Start +" run? Once the games completed or as soon as the option is available?
I can't seem to find any information on what's soo different with the hardcore version is.
All the time. The game has so many variables that its fun seeing them play out.
Like, Mike fucking Sasha and Shiori in the very first week is always fun, seeing him as a pure chad.

> Enter new house
> fuck roommate
> fucks secretary
> fucks boss
> its not even my first week

• Haha
Reactions: Lambert911

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Due following walkthrough instead of wiki, i fcked up a lot now, been replaying the game for few times now (to get the route i wanted), now since i took gamer bree on my current playthrough (to make a change, which idk that route will limit her KP to 50 instead of maxed out like Maid Path), and i just checked the wiki today, now i have to replay the whole game again, just waste a whole day yesterday replaying that playthrough hah, i fcked up for sure

Reactions: Jjlc32

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
View attachment 2361113
I did take her to the mall, nothing happened, Version 23.1.2a. anyone knows what to do now?
It trigger Automatically Around Friday~Sunday at 14.00
Alexis LP 20
You just need spamming the wait button on map or in house around that date
Some wiki infos are fake:
IE: Sasha footjob: She is only available at wed & friday night at 23.00 pm after she return from her band practice
Jealous harem: Required you to clear mandatory samantha revenge path for the advice
Kylie stalking event: i tried spamming sleep and wait with her yandere pts at 100 but nothing happen, mike can't record her footage
Kylie is a stalker: i spam wait in the living room, placing camera nothing happen (bree and sasha are working around 10~18)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes