Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
So are there any plans of introducing an alternate meeting requirement for Camila?
Because I obviously want to meet all characters, but throwing Kylie under the bus after doing her reform-route seems kinda fucked.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to put kylie behind bars?
Does this progress is correct?
  1. Kylie Intro​
  2. 7 days later meet her at the campus​
  3. progress her stalking event with 20 LP and 100 YP​
I have no idea after those following event
The police station wont show up on the map not like her sister if i report the criminal to the police station it appear

Last edited:

MobbyYT

Jul 1, 2022
Can someone please tell me how to put kylie behind bars?
Does this progress is correct?
  1. Kylie Intro​
  2. 7 days later meet her at the campus​
  3. progress her stalking event with 20 LP and 100 YP​
I have no idea after those following event
The police station wont show up on the map not like her sister if i report the criminal to the police station it appear

You can read here if you want something,
This article should help

Reactions: Not so well

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
When I first started playing this game, it gave me an amazing shoot. There 're so many lovely girls and attractive stories. But now, I just find some new CGs and get married with a girl every month, everything become boring and senseless. Maybe it always happens when a game is about to end. JUST SOME THOUGHTS.:cry:

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
I know that some people will be sad when we finish Love & Sex but after 5 years in development it's time we wrap things up don't you think ;)
And I have a lot of ideas for sequels and spin offs, don't worry :)
Just thinking this is the last mayor update we can play, it's kinda sad. But, we have to look up to the future. I hope you nice dev will soon release such a good game like this.
P/s: If you're gonna make a new game, please add "pregnancy" tag to it :))

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I know that some people will be sad when we finish Love & Sex but after 5 years in development it's time we wrap things up don't you think ;)
And I have a lot of ideas for sequels and spin offs, don't worry :)
Shame it would seem I will never be getting the "Cassidy joins the Office Harem" I was hoping for. Given how integral she is to starting that harem and how much time she spends at the office I was always confused why she was not a part of it from the start.

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
Shame it would seem I will never be getting the "Cassidy joins the Office Harem" I was hoping for. Given how integral she is to starting that harem and how much time she spends at the office I was always confused why she was not a part of it from the start.
Personally, I think the game still have so many contents and is potential. The harems, Kylie, Cherie, ahhh, so many things

Creeper81

Oct 16, 2022
Welp... Would love to play this game, it looks great and all. But the Android version takes about five minutes (not exaggerating either, timed it) and when it finally gets to the age restriction screen it crashes. Was able to get to the main minute screen once, but as soon as I clicked on the options minute to see if there is any settings to help the stability problems it crashes again.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes