c4pric0rn

Aug 30, 2018
At this point, I think Im just gonna hope an update fixes it and continue from there. I dont think I have the strength to go through Cassidy, Palla, and Emmas long ass bullshit again. When I come back to it, Ill have to start accounting for long term save points from now on I guess.
they fix that in the next build and should be backwards compatible. it came up alot on the discord.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
How do i loosen up emma pussy?
How many cunnilingus do i must perform?
MC Sex EXP 145 and i can't bang her pussy

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I don't understand all the whining
if you read the recommendations from Cartageno
You Can get Aletta and Bree pregnant

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
If you messed up, you still might want to consider marrying one of the girls you can so you will have a nice NG+ next time you need to completely start over.
Given how long ago I last played this, I was thinking of starting over, but if NG+ is a thing, might as well try that. I'll have to do the hard thing and try to read later to see what such offers in game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When will the mac download be updated? Its been behind windows/android for a while now. Or does anyone know where I can download the mac update somewhere else?
I wouldn't know of any besides the dev's patreon.

Given how long ago I last played this, I was thinking of starting over, but if NG+ is a thing, might as well try that. I'll have to do the hard thing and try to read later to see what such offers in game.
You will keep your money, your stats, and your positive traits (the one picked at the beginning and any you may have learned, you can pick additional positives at the beginning)

On the wiki it says ten times
It will depend on dick size however, the larger it is the more preparation is needed.

Reactions: JoePlant

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
How do i loosen up emma pussy?
How many cunnilingus do i must perform?
MC Sex EXP 145 and i can't bang her pussy
After you go through every single position and perform cunni (last time I checked) there should be one more event before you are free to choose. Weirdly enough, last time I checked, the hot tub was bugged (but that was 2 updates ago) or intended (had to already have had sex once) and since it's the one that needs lowest amount of tries, I'd suggest to have anal once then hopping into the hot tub. As some mentioned before, size will matter!

NoOneCaresAboutIt

Mar 1, 2020
Sorry if this topic was posted before. I searched for 'kleio' and 'wedding' and didn't see any relevant posts. Has anyone else encountered a bug where you haven't maxed Kleio, haven't bought a ring or proposed to her, but one morning we are just meeting up in the street talking wedding and the game then is over while I still had a ton of stuff I wanted to do?

Aug 7, 2018
Sorry if this topic was posted before. I searched for 'kleio' and 'wedding' and didn't see any relevant posts. Has anyone else encountered a bug where you haven't maxed Kleio, haven't bought a ring or proposed to her, but one morning we are just meeting up in the street talking wedding and the game then is over while I still had a ton of stuff I wanted to do?
Are you talking about the proposal event, where the two of you are on a rooftop? If that is it, you can turn her down to continue the playthrough. You get a LP hit with her, but nothing that can't be recovered.

user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
Love the Art.

- But it took me over 8hours of gameplay to actually get to some penetration. Waaayyyy to long of a story xD

- Didn't understand why some actions could not be done, would be better to colour the Ressources for Food and Cleanliness, like green if above 6, yellow above 3 and red below 4.

- The Achivementlog is indeed helpful to see what still needs to be done, but could be more detailed.

- Like it that there are many characters to choose from, but it is hard to gauge their kinks.

- And even tho i played over 12hours, i still don't know how to study at the university, Leading to 50/100/13 Stats in Charisma (buying Books, Talking to Mirror in Bathroom), Strength (Gym) and Knowledge (Thinking at the park) lol. Tutorial could be a bit more, contentwise.

And please for the Love of God implement a Galery, having to safecheck every potential fuck, is super time consuming xD

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Love the Art.

- But it took me over 8hours of gameplay to actually get to some penetration. Waaayyyy to long of a story xD

- Didn't understand why some actions could not be done, would be better to colour the Ressources for Food and Cleanliness, like green if above 6, yellow above 3 and red below 4.

- The Achivementlog is indeed helpful to see what still needs to be done, but could be more detailed.

- Like it that there are many characters to choose from, but it is hard to gauge their kinks.

- And even tho i played over 12hours, i still don't know how to study at the university, Leading to 50/100/13 Stats in Charisma (buying Books, Talking to Mirror in Bathroom), Strength (Gym) and Knowledge (Thinking at the park) lol. Tutorial could be a bit more, contentwise.

And please for the Love of God implement a Galery, having to safecheck every potential fuck, is super time consuming xD
Gallery might be implemented once everything's over, the variables and content amount is too much to keep track every update.
Uni, 10-16. You need money and energy, it takes two hours to study.
Should you have problems raising stats, buy the machines which will eventually get you to 100. Once you marry a girl, you can start a new game +, keeping stats, traits and money (careful for permanent bad traits, though).
The coloured "resources" would be indeed nice, but might need 4 or even 5 colours, since there's just that many variables for actions and events.

Jotadeiru

Feb 15, 2018
Got a problem on Emma's quest, I have 80 lp with her, however there's an event that I cannot trigger. Anyone know what I'm missing? 1675127603666.png

NoOneCaresAboutIt

Mar 1, 2020
Are you talking about the proposal event, where the two of you are on a rooftop? If that is it, you can turn her down to continue the playthrough. You get a LP hit with her, but nothing that can't be recovered.
I haven't seen a proposal event on a rooftop. What I am seeing looks like an alleyway and she is talking like we already agreed to get married.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes