kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
Anyone got a solution to get past "Hang out with Kleio"? I cant seem to trigger the event.
I know this,it's a bug.
After you finished "Kleio fixed the car" to improve the love point limit to 60(I have a sport car so it's happaned at night),you cannot go to carworkshop to have a sex with Kleio until you improve the love point to 60,and wait for Kleio call you about the protest.
If you go to the carwokshop and have a sex with Kleio, the love point limit will improve to 70,and Kleio will never call you about the protest again.

kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
Any body know how can i meet Kylie at coffeeshop? Her time schedule said that she will never go to the coffeeshop,and if i date Kylie at mall,we have a cup of coffee in coffeeshop,I cant finish the event"Dealing with demons"

kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
Any body know how can i meet Kylie at coffeeshop? Her time schedule said that she will never go to the coffeeshop,and if i date Kylie at mall,we have a cup of coffee in coffeeshop,I cant finish the event"Dealing with demons"
I got it.Kylie will come to coffeeshop at saturday 10 am.It's not written on Wiki

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Is there any use of sexpirience book? I notice that it increase sexpirience by 2 points and can be used infinitely, despite wiki mention that it can be used only once.

cummiefex

May 15, 2019
What do you mean? I always do all possible stuff for Aletta, Audrey, Shiori and Lavish before I am CEO and never got kicked out or something. After you become the CEO there's other stuff to do, but you are 100% allowed to mess with the girls at the office before you become the CEO.
my bad. you cant go steady or whatever, i got fired almost instantly

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any use of sexpirience book? I notice that it increase sexpirience by 2 points and can be used infinitely, despite wiki mention that it can be used only once.
Sexperience is needed for some actions and reducuces your coffee time cooldown. After a certain point it serves no practical purpose anymore.

how to use old saves to the new patch game ? im newbee
If on PC, the old saves should still show up since they are also stored outside the game folder.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Cannot trigger second event for Bree. She comes to arcade at 6pm and there is no option to play with her. (Love is locked and day was a Saturday).

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Hmm... Either I'm misunderstanding something, or there is a small matter with misinformation on the Wiki:

On the "Getting started" page, it's explicitely stated that Emma's progression is locked if you're going steady with someone, knocked someone up or completed the Cassidy plot line.

Yet on Emma's own wiki page, it doesn't appear that way. It looks like you've got 3 opportunities to get the 2 lovepoints that are seemingly all that's required to continue with Emma, even if she suspects you are cheating.

The cinema-kiss which just requires the right dialogue choice, the Bree-meeting, which just requires Bree to have some Lesbian-points, even if you boned her, and finally the event Emma asks about other girlfriends, which is where you lose out on a point, if you've got Cassidy or someone else.
But that should still be 2 points, right? Enough to continue on with Emma, no?

Am I missing something, or is this a mistake in one of the wiki-pages?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm... Either I'm misunderstanding something, or there is a small matter with misinformation on the Wiki:

On the "Getting started" page, it's explicitely stated that Emma's progression is locked if you're going steady with someone, knocked someone up or completed the Cassidy plot line.

Yet on Emma's own wiki page, it doesn't appear that way. It looks like you've got 3 opportunities to get the 2 lovepoints that are seemingly all that's required to continue with Emma, even if she suspects you are cheating.

The cinema-kiss which just requires the right dialogue choice, the Bree-meeting, which just requires Bree to have some Lesbian-points, even if you boned her, and finally the event Emma asks about other girlfriends, which is where you lose out on a point, if you've got Cassidy or someone else.
But that should still be 2 points, right? Enough to continue on with Emma, no?

Am I missing something, or is this a mistake in one of the wiki-pages?
Wiki mistakes will happen when the game gets updated. Here I may be mistaken and be corrected by somebody else, especially since I haven't played the most recent updates, but IIRC both informations you have are incorrect.

- it is possible (albeit a ride on a razor's edge) to date Emma despite seeing others, as you said the cinema point is easy and you "only" need the Bree point.

- however, there's more that could go wrong with Bree, namely she could be collared or you could have initiated the home harem, this overrides the possibilities of getting a love point by the other checks and you will auto fail.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Wiki mistakes will happen when the game gets updated. Here I may be mistaken and be corrected by somebody else, especially since I haven't played the most recent updates, but IIRC both informations you have are incorrect.

- it is possible (albeit a ride on a razor's edge) to date Emma despite seeing others, as you said the cinema point is easy and you "only" need the Bree point.

- however, there's more that could go wrong with Bree, namely she could be collared or you could have initiated the home harem, this overrides the possibilities of getting a love point by the other checks and you will auto fail.
Honestly, I'm still waiting for something to interesting happen to Emma because she is such a PITA to progress. She's cute but probably offers the least throughout the game.

spartaan

Oct 6, 2020
Keep on getting this error when trying to marry pregnant Alexis (Non-NTR path), anyone else seen this before? Using version 22.12:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch/alexis/events.rpy", line 2976, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 551, in script call
  File "start.rpyc", line 568, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 312, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 179, in script call
  File "ch/alexis/events.rpyc", line 2976, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch/alexis/events.rpy", line 2976, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Love & Sex : Second Base 22.12.0
Sat Jan 28 23:15:48 2023

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
I know this,it's a bug.
After you finished "Kleio fixed the car" to improve the love point limit to 60(I have a sport car so it's happaned at night),you cannot go to carworkshop to have a sex with Kleio until you improve the love point to 60,and wait for Kleio call you about the protest.
If you go to the carwokshop and have a sex with Kleio, the love point limit will improve to 70,and Kleio will never call you about the protest again.
damn, an otherwise perfect playthrough down the drain again...

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Save a lot. I load more than a season to save my perfect playthrough...
At this point, I think Im just gonna hope an update fixes it and continue from there. I dont think I have the strength to go through Cassidy, Palla, and Emmas long ass bullshit again. When I come back to it, Ill have to start accounting for long term save points from now on I guess.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At this point, I think Im just gonna hope an update fixes it and continue from there. I dont think I have the strength to go through Cassidy, Palla, and Emmas long ass bullshit again. When I come back to it, Ill have to start accounting for long term save points from now on I guess.
If you messed up, you still might want to consider marrying one of the girls you can so you will have a nice NG+ next time you need to completely start over.

Bdy022

Jan 9, 2022
When will the mac download be updated? Its been behind windows/android for a while now. Or does anyone know where I can download the mac update somewhere else?

Reactions: Xkr
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes