Dec 22, 2021
Conclution
In order to start any harem I MUST bang all of em 3 times or just once for the requirement condition?
Is that correct?

Another question: How to increase Lexi Submission
Wiki did not provides that kind of info
for the jealous harem it says you have to had sex with Audrey and Sasha (i'm assuming just once could be wrong does not specify a number) and sasha have 75 or greater kp

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I think Andrealphus gave the answer to solve problems!
I'm not being arrogant, but I just don't understand why players suffer so much!
Chuque2312
also contributed solutions

my experience is if you follow the story of Andrealphus
and follow his solutions you shouldn't experience any misery
Succes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Conclution
In order to start any harem I MUST bang all of em 3 times or just once for the requirement condition?
Is that correct?
The requirement has been changed from "three times" to "sex with both within a week" (or was it 5 days?) but generally yes, what triggers the confrontation making a girl with not high enough stats leave also triggers the confrontation that will create the harem when the girls are ready. So when the time is ripe you should do exactly what you tried to avoid earlier.

Reactions: ariloxi

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
The requirement has been changed from "three times" to "sex with both within a week" (or was it 5 days?) but generally yes, what triggers the confrontation making a girl with not high enough stats leave also triggers the confrontation that will create the harem when the girls are ready. So when the time is ripe you should do exactly what you tried to avoid earlier.
Thank you again, that's all you can do
I think players don't get it
Andrealphus

, when it's so simple!

I have no difficulties I have followed your solutions

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
for the jealous harem it says you have to had sex with Audrey and Sasha (i'm assuming just once could be wrong does not specify a number) and sasha have 75 or greater kp
NVM
I figured it out to trigger it:
  • Have sex with both of em at least 1 time in the same week
  • Sasha LP 50>
  • Sasha KP 60
  • Date Sasha at Saturday night at pub then chain to the NightClub (Audrey and Samantha were there)
  • Samantha Must be on Revenge path

Last edited:
Reactions: footballmaster2

GotyZ

Nov 29, 2018
Is there any way to edit so that in There have to be consequences I sided with Sasha and not Minami since her KP is locked at 50. Tried using save editor but it's a mess and I can't find what to change and to what. Or should I just start the whole game over again?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is there a bug with Emma and kissing currently? I was able to complete her entire existing storylne but her LP is stuck at 80 and I can't get her to kiss me in any sort of situation. Is there a fix anyone is aware of?

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
Not on Steam ^^
Looks promising. The animated sprites and interactions are a nice bonus to the whole scenario. I would love to try it once it's a full release, along with L&S:2B. Keep on doing a great job!

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Is there a way to prevent Anna and 2 from disappearing when they are in the same place? (code is fine)
i use translate

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes