Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
You can have all harems in the same playthrough, however you can only have one ending thus only marry one.
I've never had any problems with this game
I'm starting to think that players are making it difficult for themselves!
Cartageno
I am happy with your game

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
You can have all harems in the same playthrough, however you can only have one ending thus only marry one.
In order to become CEO i must get rid of that bald guy and his daughter
Which mean i can't have cassidy as my bitch or is that any other option to do so (both office harem and Maso Bitch harem audrey,palla and cassidy)?

How do you unlock jealous harem (Audrey and sasha)
Do i need to date audrey and meet sasha at the nigh club or i date sahsa and meet audrey at the same place?
Perhaps when the new update it's not the nigh club for the requirement but the pub, which one?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In order to become CEO i must get rid of that bald guy and his daughter
If you collect enough evidence (100% investigation score plus catch Cassidy's blackmail on tape in the office) she will become your pet and you will later become CEO (and then decide whether to keep her as a pet/slave or make her a real girlfriend). But yeah, Dwayne will be gone.

Other outcomes include her being gone (possibly after a scene) or you becoming her "slave".

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
If you collect enough evidence (100% investigation score plus catch Cassidy's blackmail on tape in the office) she will become your pet and you will later become CEO (and then decide whether to keep her as a pet/slave or make her a real girlfriend). But yeah, Dwayne will be gone.

Other outcomes include her being gone (possibly after a scene) or you becoming her "slave".
Does this event trigger an alternative condition to become CEO?

Dwayne asks about Bree: Dwayne stops by Mike MC's office and asks him to invite Bree back for the tour he suggested when they met. He makes it clear he intends to have sex with her in his office, and "generously" offers to let Mike join in.
This "generously" word really make me confused

Other method is doing cassidy story like you said, but how to record her blackmail conversation?
Does doing the "meeting with cassidy" MC will obtain that record?

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
Does this event trigger an alternative condition to become CEO?

Dwayne asks about Bree: Dwayne stops by Mike MC's office and asks him to invite Bree back for the tour he suggested when they met. He makes it clear he intends to have sex with her in his office, and "generously" offers to let Mike join in.
This "generously" word really make me confused

Other method is doing cassidy story like you said, but how to record her blackmail conversation?
Does doing the "meeting with cassidy" MC will obtain that record?
1, If Dwayne gets killed before the event, it won't happen
2, You have to buy a camera to record the conversation, for sure :v
3, Yes, the meeting with Cassidy is when you get the record.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
1, If Dwayne gets killed before the event, it won't happen
2, You have to buy a camera to record the conversation, for sure :v
3, Yes, the meeting with Cassidy is when you get the record.
Do you know how to trigger jealous harem between sasha and audrey?

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Invite Sasha to a date in the nightclub. This event will only trigger if Audrey is also at the club at the same time
I try that on early game game using cheat:
  • Sasha LP 70 KP 60 (clear her story event from unpacking on Monday, Winchester billiard/pub on Wednesday, and talking about band on Friday)
  • Audrey LP 40 KP 100 (clear her story event from introduction on Tuesday and gym on Thursday )
  • I haven't bang both of em
  • Checked the map on Saturday and Sunday
You'll miss the date if it pass 10 PM
The nightclub is open at 10PM
Your answer is the same like wikis and all other guides out there

Would you please screenshot it

Dec 22, 2021
I try that on early game game using cheat
Sasha LP 70 KP 60 (clear her story event from unpacking on Monday, Winchester billiard/pub on Wednesday, and talking about band on Friday)
Audrey LP 40 KP 100 (clear her story event from introduction on Tuesday and gym on Thursday )
I haven't bang both of em
Beside you ill miss the date is over if pass 11 PM
Your answer is the same like wikis and all other guides out there

How to increase Lexi Submission?
All the wikis and guides are outdated/not contain any detail information such specific date, already bang them or not

Would you please screenshot it
you have to had sex with both of them

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
you have to had sex with both of them
Conclution
In order to start any harem I MUST bang all of em 3 times or just once for the requirement condition?
Is that correct?

Another question: How to increase Lexi Submission
Wiki did not provides that kind of info

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Conclution
In order to start any harem I MUST bang all of em 3 times or just once for the requirement condition?
Is that correct?

Another question: How to increase Lexi Submission
Wiki did not provides that kind of info
Collar Sasha.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes