Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
  • How to trigger bree cooking practice redux?
    It but in reality, i am standing at the kitchen at the approximate time and nothing happen (while standing at the kitchen i also pressing the wait button hoping to trigger something, the result are void)

• Can someone please explain step by step to own Bree Sasha harem? Cause the guide says "Both girls must have 75+ Love Point , 50 Lesbian Points, 60 kink points) . But in reality when i sleep with one of em, the lowest LP will always leave
    Perhaps it can't be done within a month in the game schedule?
It can be done, the fault here is with you, because you rushed everything before the girls were ready. Take. Your. Time. When. Preparing. A. Harem. THIS CANNOT BE SAID ENOUGH!

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
This is Violaine from Leap of Love, but iirc I think this is what the upcoming MMF is referring to

The girl between Natalie, Sam and Lavish is also called Violaine as well. It was a teaser, I can't remember if it was a Halloween thing. And I wonder if she would be a datable LI in the future.
Considering the duo appears/is teased in an Ayesha date event, I guess the threesome is between the couple and Mike?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so by looking at the wt ntr seems to be very little stuff and avoidable thats nice but on the other hand the wt so fucking long is this game playable without it? cause this has been on my list for a long time but I tend to play all my games with wt mods most of the time

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
  • How to trigger bree cooking practice redux?
    It but in reality, i am standing at the kitchen at the approximate time and nothing happen (while standing at the kitchen i also pressing the wait button hoping to trigger something, the result are void)

• Can someone please explain step by step to own Bree Sasha harem? Cause the guide says "Both girls must have 75+ Love Point , 50 Lesbian Points, 60 kink points) . But in reality when i sleep with one of em, the lowest LP will always leave
    Perhaps it can't be done within a month in the game schedule?
I think i remember if they're both collared it work. But only for this harem from my experience.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
U_u... was going too fast as the last time i played i was on another pc... forgot to place a spy cam in the office for the three horny guys... lost the deal and saved... lost the possibility of office harem... the office is always the last thing i do.... days of play and one cursed mistake... orz

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so by looking at the wt ntr seems to be very little stuff and avoidable thats nice but on the other hand the wt so fucking long is this game playable without it? cause this has been on my list for a long time but I tend to play all my games with wt mods most of the time
First, ditch the walkthrough, it is outdated, use the wiki instead.

Then: the game is long. If playing without walkthrough the first time you will certainly not be able to get to all the good stuff but you will get to see a lot of stuff. How much that bothers you will depend on which girls you will prefer and how much pokémon you want to do (gotta catch 'em all).

There are very few "must do this to achieve something" decisions however so a lot of stuff can be fixed if you "messed up", however, some stuff does exist and it is hard to tell during the first playthrough, even when perusing the wiki, which one is which.

This game is in my opinion worth it but it is designed for multiple playthroughs, so if you prefer a "one full run, see everything and have fun - then move on to the next game", while it is possible to achieve, this might become something of a chore.

It is correct that NTR is only few and far between and completely avoidable, however, depending on your NTR "sensitivity" some scenes might still happen that trigger to a certain degree.

Reactions: Joop501

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I thought Sasha didn't have a thing for Scottie, and this ass was a douche in the front door, so why the hell is this donkey at the halloween party?

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
First, ditch the walkthrough, it is outdated, use the wiki instead.

Then: the game is long. If playing without walkthrough the first time you will certainly not be able to get to all the good stuff but you will get to see a lot of stuff. How much that bothers you will depend on which girls you will prefer and how much pokémon you want to do (gotta catch 'em all).

There are very few "must do this to achieve something" decisions however so a lot of stuff can be fixed if you "messed up", however, some stuff does exist and it is hard to tell during the first playthrough, even when perusing the wiki, which one is which.

This game is in my opinion worth it but it is designed for multiple playthroughs, so if you prefer a "one full run, see everything and have fun - then move on to the next game", while it is possible to achieve, this might become something of a chore.

It is correct that NTR is only few and far between and completely avoidable, however, depending on your NTR "sensitivity" some scenes might still happen that trigger to a certain degree.
Both wiki and Walkthrough are outdated

Wiki and walkthrough did not have new article for quest,harem and outfit
Inside the game:
  • Most of the girl can change their dress if given both sexy dress and swimsuit
  • No new walkthrough for both harem and the non harem

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Dear tanabe74, Cartageno posted this;

First, ditch the walkthrough, it is outdated, use the wiki instead.:):)(y)

Have a good evening

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Ok, im kinda confused on taming harem. Got the fight in the shower - after fight got 2 notifications about kylie&ayesha with completed one. Now how do i get them on a date? Got them in one place at the same time - do i just invite both of them on a date or what? Can't see any indication that both of them appear if i invite only one.
Also ayesha is bugged for me lol - date in the mall doesn't count even though i already around 60love with her, date in the home also doesn't count for some reason.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Both wiki and Walkthrough are outdated

Wiki and walkthrough did not have new article for quest,harem and outfit
Inside the game:
  • Most of the girl can change their dress if given both sexy dress and swimsuit
  • No new walkthrough for both harem and the non harem
The wiki is a bit outdated as well but constantly being fixed, whereas the walkthrough isn't anymore. However, the wiki is player made not dev made so new stuff will always take a while until somebody figures out how it works and then actually writes it down.

That being said, I don't know exactly what you mean but there is info on the wiki about as well as most of the harems (even though sometimes a bit barebones). Not the criminal harem as far as I can see but the rest seems to be there.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
One of the mall dates with ayesha just happened to be the correct one for the checklist. Idk what changed between dates, but oh well.

LP Chad

Mar 9, 2020
Yo bros

Pretty fun game, I love this stuff about managing relationships (not just get them, but actually try to balance them). But I felt it could be even better so I modded it a bit to tweak numbers around. Take it as feedback, probably someone already comented something similar.

-Biggest "problem" for me was some brainless repeatability. Some actions in the game cost time, money, hunger, etc. But many actions rewards the player while having no cost or risk, which easily turns the action into a meaningless click spam to get points, very inmersion breaking imo.
I just gave those action a cost in time, relations, even atributes (like massaging costing energy). Also eliminated the free relations reward for greeting someone everyday. It forced me to decide with more atention what to prioritize. I definetively had more fun.

-Second problem for me was some lack of diversity in some actions. For example the ones that cost money (karts, arcade, etc): most of them cost money and incrase fun. I changed them to give different rewards, aka atributes (arcades improves knowledge, shopping improves charm, etc). I definetively had more fun.

-I also felt the need to rearrange the time schedule of the girls. Some locations are almost never "visited" by the npcs: why only Harmony goes to church?! outrageous!!! ... Just kidding, but you get the point, the pub is way too popular in the game.

Well, thats more or less my idea: with some small tweaks the game can become more strategic, hence, more inmersive. Ofc it depends on how much sense those tweaks have, and Im pretty sure that I broke more than one event.

PD: I would love to have alerts (like a red exclamation mark!... not confirmation alerts, those are gay) that indicates that entering a location may trigger a new event

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
I think i figured out why i can't progress with taming harem - i triggered her 50 yandere event. Now, how do i untrigger it, hm...

KolimaCutie

Jun 12, 2020
- 55% is the current maximum for Mike on Bree's side.
- Currently Angela has only two events:
  1. You need to be in the livingroom withMike having 50%+ LP to trigger the first one.
  2. You need to be on the floor level of the mall on saturday between 2pm and 4pm a week later for the second one to trigger.

Did you encounter any problem with Sasha ?
I can't seem to trigger the Saturday mall event for this. Had the discussion with Angela and Mike, next Saturday was at the mall the whole designated time without anything happening. Tried it the following Saturday as well with no luck.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes