Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
Kleio´s Code/schedule seems to be a bit fucked up.
If u use a Save Edit to watch her flags and stats, u will see that her "love" stats are always double the ammount of which is really shown ( maybe thats intended???).
Its also very hard to trigger the Pixie Harem, because Kleio is like never long enough in the Pub to trigger several drinking sessions with Morgan before the Rooftop Event, and even after the Event, only on Sundays

palazzo

Sep 11, 2020
Guys, I'm trying to trigger the event where Danny calls from Lexi's phone in the morning but I can't get it to trigger. When he had previously come to the house, I had chosen the option of using brains to get out of the situation. Any idea how I get this event to trigger? I've been getting up at 6am and ensuring I'm available in different rooms during different times in the morning to trigger the call.
Try waking up at 7am.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
1 thing that i don't understand in this game
How to advance to the next step
IE: Morgan. I clear the first step and meet jack at pub then how to trigger the "MC apologize to morgan", does it neet to wait 1 day to trigger it?
It also the same as audrey and all of the other NPCS
Some events need a certain amount of time to pass to trigger. Audrey for example will not "happen" for a few weeks I think twice on her path. Cassidy is the worst in that regard though (you have probably not met her yet).

Some events can trigger immediately but the random number generator hates you and it takes forever.

And yes, unfortunately sometimes an event just bugs out. But it is rare.

Here you should probably try to find Morgan and talk to her.

Remember that for most events you need a certain amount of Love Points (i. e. max them out for the time being) before anything will happen. As a general hint for this game: try to up the love and kink points whenever possible and not only when you need them. Especially once you start dating a girl.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If u use a Save Edit to watch her flags and stats, u will see that her "love" stats are always double the ammount of which is really shown ( maybe thats intended???).
It indeed is intended, the different points are not always 0-100 in code, just displayed as such. Girl Points are 0-20 and just multiplied by 5 when displayed, LP will depend on the difficulty you chose at the beginning but 0-200 is I think what is used on the easiest level - and then the points get divided by 2 and rounded for displaying it. Which is why sometimes the numbers don't add up, e. g. you have 17 LP and game tells you you got 2 more, and now you're only at 18 - because in reality (behind the scenes) you had 33 - 33/2=16.5, rounded 17 - you got 3 - 3/2=1.5, rounded 2 - and now have 33+3=36 which gives 36/2=18.

This should be the same for every girl however, not only Kleio.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Try waking up at 7am.
I've tried that as well, but I found a solution for this. If I take a job at the park at 9AM, Hanna will show up at the park at 11AM. Scroll back a bit and it should then trigger her event. Definitely seems like a bug.

Red Dragon Knight

Sep 9, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "ch/shiori/images.rpyc", line 477, in script
File "ch/shiori/images.rpyc", line 477, in script
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Love & Sex : Second Base 22.12.0
Sat Jan 21 20:37:36 2023

can someone help me ?

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
Okay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is that possible? Happened to me (Mike MC).
Is there an extra script written for beeing not the father?
i remember there a flag counter for that, you can check it on console "girl name.flags.mikeBabies" and "girl name.flags.otherBabies", but idk if its matter to the story/dialogue on current version of the game since dialogue in "preg_talk" doesn't show who is the father. (CMIIW)

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
How do i get harem?
IE:Bree and sasha
If i sleep with both of em, bree will always leave

Can someone please write down the requirement how to own harem?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Kleio´s Code/schedule seems to be a bit fucked up.
Its also very hard to trigger the Pixie Harem, because Kleio is like never long enough in the Pub to trigger several drinking sessions with Morgan before the Rooftop Event, and even after the Event, only on Sundays
The developer said that the next update will fix the kleio events.

Reactions: Ralen

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How do i get harem?

JFC - this is already in the thread a dozen times over. Use. The. .

Both Sasha's and Bree's Love stat (The heart) need to be over 75. Their lesbian stat needs to be over 50. And their Kink stat (the handcuffs) needs to be over 25. BOTH GIRLS.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do i get harem?

Apart from what Evil said, you can also have enough time between the two coffee meetings (i. e. sex). If you don't fuck both within a week, there will be no encounter.

Reactions: McLOVINu and Evil13

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
The guide say that Aletta can stay when you spank audrey but my only choice is to ask aletta to leave... How can i make her stay?
Edit: Nevermind the wiki explain better, just needed post date sex

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Serious question: Who are Vincent & Violaine?
Victor is a character who appears at the nightclub in Bree's game.

Violaine is, I believe, a character in another Andrealphus game, so it might be a crossover event.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
I remember there was a mod that allowed to move time back, i don't mean the rollback from renpy. Really don't want to reload save from hours ago lol.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Victor is a character who appears at the nightclub in Bree's game.

Violaine is, I believe, a character in another Andrealphus game, so it might be a crossover event.
1674341411240.png
This is Violaine from Leap of Love, but iirc I think this is what the upcoming MMF is referring to
1674341466354.png
The girl between Natalie, Sam and Lavish is also called Violaine as well. It was a teaser, I can't remember if it was a Halloween thing. And I wonder if she would be a datable LI in the future.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The guide say that Aletta can stay when you spank audrey but my only choice is to ask aletta to leave... How can i make her stay?
Edit: Nevermind the wiki explain better, just needed post date sex
Generally speaking, the guide is outdated af - so it's not only a question of understanding what's happening but also whether the info is still correct. Wiki can be a bit behind as well but is way more accurate in what it says.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
  • How to trigger bree cooking practice redux?
    It but in reality, i am standing at the kitchen at the approximate time and nothing happen (while standing at the kitchen i also pressing the wait button hoping to trigger something, the result are void)

• Can someone please explain step by step to own Bree Sasha harem? Cause the guide says "Both girls must have 75+ Love Point , 50 Lesbian Points, 60 kink points) . But in reality when i sleep with one of em, the lowest LP will always leave
    Perhaps it can't be done within a month in the game schedule?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes