jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Guys, I'm trying to trigger the event where Danny calls in the morning but I can't get it to trigger. When he had previously come to the house, I had chosen the option of using brains to get out of the situation. Any idea how I get this to trigger? I've been getting up at 6am and ensuring I'm available in different rooms during different times in the morning to trigger the call.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Here are my "100% saves" for the male MC
I think I have about 80% of all CG´s in the game (I´m missing the endings and beach dates) and everything is labeled
Enjoy!
Okay, that is one impressive way to do the impossible. Cannot fathom how much work this was, kudos sir.

kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
I found it on the Steam discussion page.

Eat Pastries on a Shopping Mall Date

It wasn't written on the wiki. So I spent about a week searching for this information.
Thank you so much.I date Anna in the shopping mall,meet her ex-girlfriend and eat pastries,then the max of sub impoved to 80

kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
I found it on the Steam discussion page.

Eat Pastries on a Shopping Mall Date

It wasn't written on the wiki. So I spent about a week searching for this information.
And do you know how yo improve the max of sub to 100? With out wiki i even don't know how to play this game.Thank you very much

csaf

Sep 13, 2016
Maybe someone already asked, but whatever. Can somenone please tell me how to do the beach date with Alexis? When i go on a date with her, i can't find the beach as a selection. i am currently in summer. Thx

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Maybe someone already asked, but whatever. Can somenone please tell me how to do the beach date with Alexis? When i go on a date with her, i can't find the beach as a selection. i am currently in summer. Thx
You need to have a car to go to the beach.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How to fuck Bree in the ass?
Have fun in the canine way (doggystyle) and miss - however, missing is a random event and you have no influence over it but trying again if you fail (to miss, that is). After that, have a chat and then it'll be fair game.

Reactions: Tikki

AlucatCordun

Jul 10, 2020
So...
Crashes on start up in main menu on android and I have tried loop holes like increasing my phone's ram but it is unresponsive and never starts the game..
so now veridis quo about it

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
As far as I remember, Alexis does have an ending where the kid isn't yours. Not sure if there's a script for the other love interests in case you want to go through certain office events.

JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
i have some trouble. i was a simultan-haremholder fucklord then decided to become Genghis-khan, and impregnate everybody. i managed it in about a season, but after over a year, they are still pregnant. is it possible that they are secretly elephants and their pregnancy lasts for 22 months?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes