TTLouisTT

Jul 18, 2021
hello

Kleio talks about her feelings Outcome: Kleio max LP set to 80

Is there any way to force the event to start?

Stuck at 75 Love Points.
Hello, I also stayed in that part of your events. Some argue that she must be found alone on the Street and interact with her; others say that you should delete the "persistent" and the autosaves; others that you should invite her to as many dates as possible and then interact with her; and others say that you must restart your game until you activate the event.

I tried to do everything they told me or wrote, but nothing. I think that's a bug, it will probably be fixed if you keep trying or it will be fixed in the next update.

TTLouisTT

Jul 18, 2021
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "ch/shiori/images.rpyc", line 477, in script
File "ch/shiori/images.rpyc", line 477, in script
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.16299 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Love & Sex : Second Base 22.12.0
Fri Jan 13 02:09:07 2023

So... what do I have to do?

Right there it tells you that the bug is caused by Shiori. I came across a similar one, and it happened when I was restricted from "working" in the office, any interaction with Shiori led me astray. So I just had to fill in the research % and not interact with any of them (including Aletta), when I went through all that event, that bug didn't happen anymore.

I don't know if you are in the same event as I mentioned before, but if you are not, try to see what event you are in and try to finish it without interacting with Shiori, maybe that will fix it.

TTLouisTT

Jul 18, 2021
Yes, but Bree is always with Minami and/or Sasha.

I skipped several days and weeks but she's always with someone in the bathroom.
Take advantage of the moments when Sasha is with his band. And Minami is not in the bathroom every day. Minami doesn't go to the bathroom much when it's fall or winter, and shower times only happen at 11PM. So she uses those 2 moments and you will have Bree alone. But if Minami bothers you, well, go to a save point, before Minami appears and don't go to the living room, go directly to the bathroom at 11pm looking before you have Bree alone... and with that solves your problem.

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
After all years of confusion, I'm properly playing. But I made a huge mistake with Dwayne (Doll story) and high n mighty bitch sam. Her demands are high af. I want to change the situation if that is available without replaying. Cuz it is chore to play

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anyone know about each drug in the game please tell me in detail.
There's the "bigger staff pill" which makes your, um, staff one size bigger (tiny->normal->hung), for $5000.

There's the "smaller staff pill" which does the opposite, also for $5000. Dick size also changes odds of pregnancy (in this game, not in real life)

There's "medicine" which makes your randomly occuring cough go away (but apart from some dialogue this has no gameplay changes), it's $50.

There's the "blue pill" which makes little MC coffee ready even if tired, $200 - though don't overuse it it will increase the future cooldown periods exponentially. If you use it too often you can't have sex without it anymore.

And there's "the pill", but the girls buy it themselves. With high enough sub points you can tell them to use or not use it, if they use it there's 0 chance of impregnation (so no "accidents", just as condoms are perfectly safe). Some use it by default, some don't.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
This is the most annoying game here.I have dowloaded it multiple times,played half way and deleted it because either i got locked out or i forgot what i was doing the next time i opened it....and im back once again because i missed Sasha

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
There's the "bigger staff pill" which makes your, um, staff one size bigger (tiny->normal->hung), for $5000.

There's the "smaller staff pill" which does the opposite, also for $5000. Dick size also changes odds of pregnancy (in this game, not in real life)

There's "medicine" which makes your randomly occuring cough go away (but apart from some dialogue this has no gameplay changes), it's $50.

There's the "blue pill" which makes little MC coffee ready even if tired, $200 - though don't overuse it it will increase the future cooldown periods exponentially. If you use it too often you can't have sex without it anymore.

And there's "the pill", but the girls buy it themselves. With high enough sub points you can tell them to use or not use it, if they use it there's 0 chance of impregnation (so no "accidents", just as condoms are perfectly safe). Some use it by default, some don't.
Do you need to use the smaller staff pill in order to fuck Emma?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Do you need to use the smaller staff pill in order to fuck Emma?
You can do so in order to reduce the number of time (you can grow it back later), the link below explains the number of times you need to do Emma in regards to size.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can do so in order to reduce the number of time (you can grow it back later), the link below explains the number of times you need to do Emma in regards to size.
And the nice thing, there are no known long term side effects of growing and shrinking Willy twice a day ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

Ringo555

May 6, 2019
Is it possible to softlock myself with the home harem? I'm trying to get the 2nd cooking even with Bree to raise her LP but I never get it and I'm avoiding meeting both girls at the same time. How do I get the 2nd cooking event?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes