larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough for this game? I got stuck on Aletta's and am currently stuck on Audrey's questline. It says, "Work in your personal office while Audrey wears her new outfit", but I got that quest updated like 10+ in-game days ago and it still hasn't happened.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Are some girls locked behind a paywall? The walkthrough says that some girls are not accessible if you are not patron?

SadOtaku88

Jul 18, 2022
Do you guys know how to re-unlock the police station after Kylie's night assault? It says it supposed to only be temporarily gone but for me it still isn't back yet, am I missing something?

palazzo

Sep 11, 2020
Yes, sub/kink is locked at 50 and love at 65.
Love needs to be at least 75. Try being in the living room at the same time as Bree to continue.

Is there an updated walkthrough for this game? I got stuck on Aletta's and am currently stuck on Audrey's questline. It says, "Work in your personal office while Audrey wears her new outfit", but I got that quest updated like 10+ in-game days ago and it still hasn't happened.
You need to get promoted enough to start the work investigation storyline.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You will need to become CEO to have access to this work attire. This will happen automatically when following Cassidy's questline (unless you scared her off, in which case it can't happen).

Are some girls locked behind a paywall? The walkthrough says that some girls are not accessible if you are not patron?
Yes, most of the girls are behind a paywall, however here you will get the version with all girls included. The paywall isn't in-game but what version you get access to.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
It's a paid game, everything is locked behind a paywall: being a patron or buying the game.
Unless you are playing the demo that is.

kulkuler

Jul 10, 2017
hello

Kleio talks about her feelings Outcome: Kleio max LP set to 80

Is there any way to force the event to start?

Stuck at 75 Love Points.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Как запустить
Jealous Harem

(Раз 2 приглашал Сашу на свидание и нечего)

Dec 22, 2021
you have to get promoted to the CEO then you can make them wear the outfits in the workplace

AzurePetals

Jul 30, 2017
it possible to reload save game and swim on beach at night to get the ending? i swim nearly end summer still didn't get it.

xykien

Sep 7, 2017
The game's got a demo that's available, which limits most characters from appearing, the version linked on F95 is the full version.

Reactions: DGun23
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes