PurpleXstudio

Dec 21, 2017
I have currently an issue with increasing Anna sub cap. I'm stuck at 40 even tho I did the recording thing like the wiki said but instead I have -5 LP without the +10 sub. Anyone has any ideas? I'm trying to do the College Harem.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone. I currently have Kylie in jail. Besides visiting here there is anything else possible? I mean, is there a path to get her out of jail....?

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
Anyone knows how to trigger the Bree shower BJ? I'm stuck 'cause I can't get her alone in the Bath and Sasha's and Minami's Love is already at 100.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Anyone knows how to trigger the Bree shower BJ? I'm stuck 'cause I can't get her alone in the Bath and Sasha's and Minami's Love is already at 100.
Ideally, Bree is the only one in the bathroom, she loves you and is kinky. Then you have a shower.

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
Ideally, Bree is the only one in the bathroom, she loves you and is kinky. Then you have a shower.
The thing is that I can't get Bree alone in the bathroom 'cause she's always with Minami and/or Sasha. Does it mean that I have to restart the whole game to progress with her story?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The thing is that I can't get Bree alone in the bathroom 'cause she's always with Minami and/or Sasha. Does it mean that I have to restart the whole game to progress with her story?
These special showers are not the ones in the morning but later in the day/evening and not as regular.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
About Bree MC content: already have a lot of content for the lesbian Bree MC? Last time I downloaded there was just something with Sasha but I couldn't get past 20% with her or go on a date. Does it have more content than that for a pure lesbian Bree?

Jun 6, 2022
About Bree MC content: already have a lot of content for the lesbian Bree MC? Last time I downloaded there was just something with Sasha but I couldn't get past 20% with her or go on a date. Does it have more content than that for a pure lesbian Bree?
there is a little more content with sasha, dating, sex scene, dating event, but as such not much, the other characters with lesbian route with bree mc (lexi and ayesha) only have their "introduction".

in short, there is not much lesbian breemc content at the moment

Reactions: doidera

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
there is a little more content with sasha, dating, sex scene, dating event, but as such not much, the other characters with lesbian route with bree mc (lexi and ayesha) only have their "introduction".

in short, there is not much lesbian breemc content at the moment
Can you tell me why with Sash I can't get past 20% love and go on a date with her? Gifts she does not accept and, even if accepted, it is not more than 20%. What needs to be done with her for this to move forward?

Jun 6, 2022
Can you tell me why with Sash I can't get past 20% love and go on a date with her? Gifts she does not accept and, even if accepted, it is not more than 20%. What needs to be done with her for this to move forward?
if you already did the one to help her unpack, to continue after the next "block" is to meet her at the mall, I don't know when she comes out there, you have to wait for her to come out of work at the mall entrance several times she doesn't appear, you have to wait for her to appear there if she doesn't appear, continue the next day until she appears there, if she shows up interact with her and you will have a hang out event,

and after that you can go out on dates with her, every time you can no longer continue raising her points check the mission log (The book, the "story tracker") there tells you what you have to do next, as several times you have to do these events to continue.

Reactions: doidera

Honaoko

Nov 2, 2017
Haven't played for some time, downloaded latest version, loaded my old save, and now suddenly Kylie is not in jail and i don't have Camila anywhere. Did they remove Kylie jail route/Camila from the game or something is wrong with my save and i should start from scratch?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes