Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
- 55% is the current maximum for Mike on Bree's side.
- Currently Angela has only two events:
  1. You need to be in the livingroom withMike having 50%+ LP to trigger the first one.
  2. You need to be on the floor level of the mall on saturday between 2pm and 4pm a week later for the second one to trigger.

Did you encounter any problem with Sasha ?

NoLiveToGain

Feb 26, 2021
i being stuck wirh kelio, after event sex in studio, her love status wasn't change at all, still lock at 50, so i can't have her call about the car, anyone know how to fix or i just have to play again

BernardMarxAP

Dec 30, 2020
So after seeing multiple people say they have Kleio stuck at 75% Love Points (and me having the same issue), I believe that you can navigate yourself into a dead end - at least if the wiki on her is still accurate.
I'm gonna try to comprise a short list of what I believe the issue is.

- Kleio gets a max 80 Love Points after the event "Kleio talks about her feelings"
- To be able to trigger that event, you have to have completed the event "The protest"
- To be able to trigger "the protest" you need to have completed the event "Kleio studio sex"
- To be able to trigger "Kleio studio sex" you need to NOT have done "Kleio calls about the car" OR "Kleio brings mike his fixed car"
- both of the car events can trigger after "The car needs repairs (something will happen soon)", which obviously requires you to own a car
- You also need to have completed "Kleio raises hell" to be able to trigger "Kleio studio sex"

All of this means that if you completed "Kleio raises hell" and trigger the "Car needs repairs" event, and also have Kleio at her - at that point - maximum of 50 Love Points, which are needed to trigger "Kleio calls about the car" as well as "Kleio brings mike his fixed car", you can complete all car events within the timespan of 2 days, as the days they can trigger are back to back.

That will activate the flag that you now completed the car events, which you are NOT allowed to do to trigger "Kleio studio sex", which – as established above – is needed to trigger her 80 Love points event. Meaning you'll lock yourself out of the rest.

I don't know if this is an intended dead end, it definitely feels like an oversight with quest flags triggering at unfortunate times. So unless there is a different way to progress that is not stated in the wiki this should probably be "fixed".

TLDR: Do NOT complete (or even better trigger) the "car repair events" before you complete "Kleio studio sex" or you will lock yourself out of advancing her Love Points past 75%. I recomment using the wiki for help.

Hope Andrealphus will address this in some way, love the game other than this issue and have come back after a few updates multiple times.
This is the exact issue I am having. I tried a playthrough where I didn't purchase a car to avoid triggering car events with Kleio but my LP are capped at 40 after "Kleio raises hell" which isn't enough to trigger the studio sex event. I then purchased a car and got the first event to get my LP to 50 but then I just could not seem to trigger studio sex, even if I avoided the second car event.

Did you find a way to avoid the dead end?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This is the exact issue I am having. I tried a playthrough where I didn't purchase a car to avoid triggering car events with Kleio but my LP are capped at 40 after "Kleio raises hell" which isn't enough to trigger the studio sex event. I then purchased a car and got the first event to get my LP to 50 but then I just could not seem to trigger studio sex, even if I avoided the second car event.

Did you find a way to avoid the dead end?
Will be fixed in the next update, thanks for the reports

Reactions: BernardMarxAP

SadOtaku88

Jul 18, 2022
Do you guys know how to re-unlock the police station after Kylie's night assault? It says it's only temporarily gone but for me it still isn't back, am I missing something?

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Probably one of your needs (energy, hunger, etc) is too low.
As an aside (the main problem probably are the needs), you don't need to work to take a break.
Thats not the case here in my screen shots I have full needs I have finish cassi investigation(shes my pet now) and theres no icon for break in the office idk maybe one of the other routes in the office harem is messing this but I can still work in the electronic store Im basically hard locked on fisnihing the office harem and idk why I really dont wanna restart cause I have spent alot of hours on this save

I even skip the time to to make sure its my time to work

Ill even give the save so u guyz can check it by yourselves

also if you want to know how I still 41 work on the top its because I still have the option to "work together" with shiro in the interactions.

Keyser_Soze5

Mar 1, 2018
- 55% is the current maximum for Mike on Bree's side.
- Currently Angela has only two events:
  1. You need to be in the livingroom withMike having 50%+ LP to trigger the first one.
  2. You need to be on the floor level of the mall on saturday between 2pm and 4pm a week later for the second one to trigger.

Did you encounter any problem with Sasha ?
None whatsoever, thanks!

However, I still can't provoke the Angela event

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Dear Andrealphus, is there any chance to get back to office if I'm fired?
You've been accused of embezzlement, theft and fired. Even if they couldn't prove anything, you were still fired from the job. They aren't going to take you back.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
does anyone have full save?
A "full save" (apart from not being clear what decisions you want of the millions of possibilities) means, 99% of the content is done and there is no gallery to rewatch the missed scenes.

how do we get the girl to wear cosplay?
Explanation is in the wiki linked in the OP. Search for "Bowsette" on Bree's page. It's a one-off scene though. Also there are the Halloween events, which will happen on Halloween (Fall 31st).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dear Andrealphus, is there any chance to get back to office if I'm fired?
Apart from the in-game reasoning given, there are also (almost) no easy console commands or save game edits in this game to change paths/event outcomes and similar. So the answer is probably "no".

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thats not the case here in my screen shots I have full needs I have finish cassi investigation(shes my pet now) and theres no icon for break in the office idk maybe one of the other routes in the office harem is messing this but I can still work in the electronic store Im basically hard locked on fisnihing the office harem and idk why I really dont wanna restart cause I have spent alot of hours on this save

I even skip the time to to make sure its my time to work

Ill even give the save so u guyz can check it by yourselves

also if you want to know how I still 41 work on the top its because I still have the option to "work together" with shiro in the interactions.
Thanks for the save, indeed odd. I tried some stuff but it didn't work. Maybe the cheat borked something? (It shouldn't since it is the official cheat menu, but it might be). Also, you are sick and should take some medicine - but that ain't the problem here. Sorry, cannot help you right now :-/

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Thanks for the save, indeed odd. I tried some stuff but it didn't work. Maybe the cheat borked something? (It shouldn't since it is the official cheat menu, but it might be). Also, you are sick and should take some medicine - but that ain't the problem here. Sorry, cannot help you right now :-/
Well thats sad to hear I guess ill put the office harem on hold then or probably make a dedicated save for it ... is there a console command for the to skip (that specific casse quest?) or force the work/coffee break (like a command to do it manually)

AA2996

Oct 18, 2021
Hi. So does anyone know how much content there is if mc is Bree? And I can't get the scene when you see Sasha play pool to progress when I play with Bree mc. Can anyone help?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes