franzmueller

Jun 14, 2021
Is there a cheat for the console or a way to edit the save file to get unstuck on the emma path? It seems like I didn't have enough love points because bree was my slave... I don't wanna start over again to fuck emma

Reactions: thaura

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
best cartogana,
The ceeator is on top or am I missing something

Love & Sex: Second Base [v22.12.0] [Andrealphus]
That is true but when you say

I appreciate the work of the creators
Andrealphus has made a mess of it!
You write as if "the creators" and "Andrealphus" were different people, so I do not know what to make out of it.

I indicate that it contains many bugs
so you won't find any fun in the game
I have played it multiple times already and I found a lot of fun in the game. With what you describe the bugs aren't in the game, they are in the way you play it. This game might just not be for you if you do not understand it.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
That is true but when you say

You write as if "the creators" and "Andrealphus" were different people, so I do not know what to make out of it.

I have played it multiple times already and I found a lot of fun in the game. With what you describe the bugs aren't in the game, they are in the way you play it. This game might just not be for you if you do not understand it.
Ok
ve & Sex: Second Base [v22.12.0] [Andrealphus]

It is clear that Andrealphus is the creator of this game.
I'm not out for bullshit

But I do want to report that there are bugs that prevent you from achieving your objectives

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi Andrealphus. I do not contribute to this great game on Patreon (currently – but I will in the near future), so I know I have no right to ask/request anything about it. But I will nonetheless... :) And yes, I know some, if not all, this stuff probably would require some big changes/reprogramming and, as such, is probably not possible to implement. But, hey!, a guy can dream, right? ;)
» One sweet and great addition would be the girls wearing a butt plug if they accept it when the MC gives it to them (as Shiori does now).
» The same when we give them lingerie (or even a new item: "sexy lingerie"). Maybe a toggle that can make them wearing it (on/off) during sex? :unsure:
» Also, they can receive a "sexy dress" and a "slutty dress", but currently there's only one different outfit from the normal one. Is there any intention to change this in the future?

But even w/o any of this, your game is still great...

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Why is the work Icon missing in the office???? Im at the point where I need to do coffee break to progress cassidy story but I cant do it cause I need to work BUT THERES NO ICON!

palazzo

Sep 11, 2020
Why is the work Icon missing in the office???? Im at the point where I need to do coffee break to progress cassidy story but I cant do it cause I need to work BUT THERES NO ICON!
Probably one of your needs (energy, hunger, etc) is too low.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Ah crap I didn't know there was even different paths for Bree that capped her corruption at 50. Is there anyway I can get her Corruption past 50 by cheating or using renpy console while on the gamer path? I would have gone for the maid path if I knew about it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But I do want to report that there are bugs that prevent you from achieving your objectives
Do so by all means. But then report them properly. Just saying "there are bugs and you cannot play it" doesn't help anybody. Say what you wanted to do, what you did to achieve it, and what happened. Because, and since you like large letters so much, others do not have your problems, so the problem might be just you, if you cannot help recreate what happened.

Load up a save where you have a problem, so people can help find a solution, if you cannot describe it so others do understand.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As an aside (the main problem probably are the needs), you don't need to work to take a break.

Jan 31, 2020
I don't know if it's intentional of not but Dwanye can get Bree pregnant in Bree and Dwanye office event. There is a classic cg showing impregnation but Bree doesn't have pregnancy announcement event, just randomly has a pregnant sprite in a week.
What!!! Seriously? That's actually kind of hot. And funny. Lmao Seeing that Bree is actually mike's girlfriend. I hope in the future, Andrealphus can make it so that marriage is not an ending but just a phase in the game. And there is a very real possibility of mike's wife getting stolen by others if he slacks off on his duties.

Keyser_Soze5

Mar 1, 2018
Andrealphus

Sorry to bother you,

I'm having difficulties with MC Bree... Can't seem to advence further than 55 with Mike / can't trigger the wedding and I can't trigger Angela's event...

What would be the way to go?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes