Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Now I'm lost
I probably won't understand something
So if download it, it's not guaranteed to work
I'm not sure what your question is here.

I really can't get Alleta up to 50 further
I can't get any further no matter how I want to
I was able to get Bree pregnant, but there is no story there either
I've play games since 1998 I can adjust things if necessary just this game...
makes it difficult for you to have fun
You probably need to advance the Cassidy and Dwayne quest or if you don't have it then you need to advance the Cassidy quest until you get it.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I'm not sure what your question is here.

You probably need to advance the Cassidy and Dwayne quest or if you don't have it then you need to advance the Cassidy quest until you get it.
Ik haw net the Cassidy and Dwayne quest

It might get annoying but I can't help it either 1673106859529.png
I don't have this in my game

SadOtaku88

Jul 18, 2022
Is it just me where I have a glitch in which I can't meet Lexi?

I think I met all the requirements (7 days into the game) but I still can't meet her. In the wiki it says 'Prerequisites: Dark Alley 22:00-04:00, min 9 days played, > 250 Money' but I don't know what they mean by dark alley and I'm guessing it's been changed as within the game it says only 7 days not 9 and that I haven't unlocked it so I don't know what to do anymore. Can someone help me?

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021

I think I met all the requirements (7 days into the game) but I still can't meet her. In the wiki it says 'Prerequisites: Dark Alley 22:00-04:00, min 9 days played, > 250 Money' but I don't know what they mean by dark alley and I'm guessing it's been changed as within the game it says only 7 days not 9 and that I haven't unlocked it so I don't know what to do anymore. Can someone help me?
The only one who can help you is
Andrealphus
only he doesn't answer

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

"Dark Alley" is a location on the west of the map.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Guys I'm playing with Mike but in office i can't work. i can work in gym and other places like that.When i quit my job not mike talking.. bree is talking. what the fuck is that lol?
Looks like you managed to get fired.
If you have Cassady unlocked,she starts an event chain that is time gated on wich she tries to get you fired if you do not proove that she manufactured the claims against you.

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
I don't know if it's intentional of not but Dwanye can get Bree pregnant in Bree and Dwanye office event. There is a classic cg showing impregnation but Bree doesn't have pregnancy announcement event, just randomly has a pregnant sprite in a week.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i can't seem to date Minami after i did the visitor quest am i meant to ask at the right day/time or is my file bugged and i gotta start over again?

isleofmann

Apr 25, 2020
How do I "hang out with kleio"? I am locked at 75 love and can't do anything
Is it bugged?
In the wiki it says one of the requirements for hanging out with Kleio is the protest event where she calls you to go to the event and you have to respond "fuck yeah." This event does not seem to be triggering on my new playthrough. Does anyone have the console command to make the protest true?

Reactions: Vintabas

Keyser_Soze5

Mar 1, 2018
I need help: can't trigger the Mall event with Angela while playing Bree...
I go there on Saturday between 14 o'clock and 18 o'clock and nothing happen

Planet9

Jun 16, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/da/date_mall.rpy", line 137, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 568, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 365, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 236, in script call
  File "da/date_mall.rpyc", line 137, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/da/date_mall.rpy", line 137, in <module>
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 734, in hide
    name = tuple(name.split())
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Love & Sex : Second Base 22.12.0
Sun Jan  8 10:24:11 2023

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
i can't seem to date Minami after i did the visitor quest am i meant to ask at the right day/time or is my file bugged and i gotta start over again?
Once her LP falls, you'll need to take it slow and rebuild the relationship. As her LP goes up you'll have a few scenes where you can then progress and start doing the dates to get back up to a 100.

Reactions: NyuNyu

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
The events with Hanna doing naked pole dance in the stripclub and having sex with Harmony in the nightclub are hot as fuck especially when they are pregnant. Too bad they are not recurring.

• Haha
Reactions: Joop501

zzzerza

May 19, 2017
Game is super broken. Dialogues just repeat 3-4 times and then when they ask you for your skills and you select a choice it just loops back to the options again.

Nvm, i had rollback on one side lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Settum
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes