Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
You need to be at the gym when they're both there at 7 I believe.
believe me or not i tried everything today
I only have lesbians in my path.
Which I also tried today
I don't want to give up but I really only get lesbians
No matter how I behave at the first meeting!

I wish you a good evening

Anomaly33

Nov 6, 2020
Not really. Gamer path is capped at 50 but maid path allows for the full 100 once you go through the storyline.
Hmm. Well if these things are not bugs then what I will say is that the game should do a much better job of either giving direction or making it clear when you are locked out of routes/stats so you can load a recent save to avoid it. Way too grindy to find out hours later that you're screwed

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Hmm. Well if these things are not bugs then what I will say is that the game should do a much better job of either giving direction or making it clear when you are locked out of routes/stats so you can load a recent save to avoid it. Way too grindy to find out hours later that you're screwed
I get it, I don't want to make a fuss
there is more to life. I wish you a good evening Anomaly

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Haven't played through this in a while, but there's a bunch of new content, so I figured why not! I can not get the Cassidy/investigation event to trigger - everything has happened up to the "go to work" part after the 7 day period where you are supposed to face the consequences, but it never triggers... are there other events that need to happen before then?

Jan 31, 2020
Can anyone help me ? i can't progress dwayne and bree's event for some reason. i already asked bree if he wanted dwayne's tour. she accepted. what's next? dwayne never comes to the office anymore.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Joop501
the version linked on op. the tracker has been there for several versions though.

Andrealphus i think this is what people mean by random encounters after dates. this one hapens in MC's room but they can pop the player up to street or other locations. I use to get it alot in older versions but I rarely see it anymore.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Joop501
the version linked on op. the tracker has been there for several versions though.

Andrealphus i think this is what people mean by random encounters after dates. this one hapens in MC's room but they can pop the player up to street or other locations. I use to get it alot in older versions but I rarely see it anymore. Google Drive
Now I'm lost
I probably won't understand something
So if download it, it's not guaranteed to work

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Haven't played through this in a while, but there's a bunch of new content, so I figured why not! I can not get the Cassidy/investigation event to trigger - everything has happened up to the "go to work" part after the 7 day period where you are supposed to face the consequences, but it never triggers... are there other events that need to happen before then?
Ok - had to progress further with Aletta (get charm to 80 so that she introduces you to Duane, then everything triggered)

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I really can't get Alleta up to 50 further
I can't get any further no matter how I want to
I was able to get Bree pregnant, but there is no story there either
I've play games since 1998 I can adjust things if necessary just this game...
makes it difficult for you to have fun

fares kaan

May 10, 2018
Guys I'm playing with Mike but in office i can't work. i can work in gym and other places like that.When i quit my job not mike talking.. bree is talking. what the fuck is that lol?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes