Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I would very much be interested in screen shots of the conversation with the interlopers ^^

Yes and thanks ^^
But I'm not getting that far
I can't get Bree and Sasha that far
whatever I try!
I don't come more than 20 hearts

I've tried it six times.
Same with the gym and work.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
I started a new game (locked myself out of the Kleio path) and now I can't even seem to trigger "Kleio raises Hell" anymore.
Prerequisites: Wake up 05:00-09:00, Kleio love >= 30 & lesbian <= 70, done Kleio gets a tattoo

Are these still like that or did they change?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But I'm not getting that far
I can't get Bree and Sasha that far
whatever I try!
I don't come more than 20 hearts
20 love points is not enough for dating indeed. You need to continue their storylines, at this point you'll have to meet Bree at the Arcade on a Saturday afternoon and play games with her, with Sasha you need to meet her at the pub in the evening and play pool. It should tell you so in the mission journal but there's also the wiki linked in the OP.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
20 love points is not enough for dating indeed. You need to continue their storylines, at this point you'll have to meet Bree at the Arcade on a Saturday afternoon and play games with her, with Sasha you need to meet her at the pub in the evening and play pool. It should tell you so in the mission journal but there's also the wiki linked in the OP.
Thnx for the info

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have a few questions about this game again, what girls in this game have lesbian points besides sasha? if they all do then if a girl's lesbian points is mazed does this mean they become a lesbian? if "Yes" does this mean if playing mc bree and any girl that has a maxed out lesbian is she then romanceable for mc bree?

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Also shiori, the gym ladies, Lavish and Aletate .
I don't get more points 10 is max!

Community Verified icon

and I can't get any further
No matter what I've tried with this game I can't get a date!

it's annoying but i didn't do anything wrong

Community Verified icon
I've been playing games for 24 years if I'm wrong I'll report it

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I have a few questions about this game again, what girls in this game have lesbian points besides sasha? if they all do then if a girl's lesbian points is mazed does this mean they become a lesbian? if "Yes" does this mean if playing mc bree and any girl that has a maxed out lesbian is she then romanceable for mc bree?
Every girl has a lesbian stat, but its used to determine whether or not a girl will be interested in joining a threesome or harem.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Every girl has a lesbian stat, but its used to determine whether or not a girl will be interested in joining a threesome or harem.
I see then I'll wait until everything even the walkthrough for mc bree is completed because right now there is no walkthrough for mc bree's pure lesbian only playthrough and there is only 1 or 2 girls that mc bree can romance.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I see then I'll wait until everything even the walkthrough for mc bree is completed because right now there is no walkthrough for mc bree's pure lesbian only playthrough and there is only 1 or 2 girls that mc bree can romance.
Thnx for the info I only have lesbians

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I've been playing games for 24 years if I'm wrong I'll report it
Your lack of gaming experience shouldn't be a problem, as I said earlier the questlog will answer most questions, the wiki most of the rest, and almost all players, even with less experience, manage to muddle through sooner or later.

• Haha
Reactions: snegge
Jun 6, 2022
I also play bree mc's lesbian route, as for romances I think that for now we have 4 confirmed lesbian relationships Sasha, Lexi, Ayesha and mike's mother (this last one I read it here I think she is not out yet).
although Lexi and Ayesha don't have much content (Ayesha doesn't have anything but the introduction).

for me it would be weird to have only sasha and not the possibility with the rest of the band, considering that they liked women too, so hopefully they will also be included in the future.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I also play bree mc's lesbian route, as for romances I think that for now we have 4 confirmed lesbian relationships Sasha, Lexi, Ayesha and mike's mother (this last one I read it here I think she is not out yet).
although Lexi and Ayesha don't have much content (Ayesha doesn't have anything but the introduction).

for me it would be weird to have only sasha and not the possibility with the rest of the band, considering that they liked women too, so hopefully they will also be included in the future.
Ok but no way to know what to do or how to proceed on the lesbian pathes because no walkthough for bree mc.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Your lack of gaming experience shouldn't be a problem, as I said earlier the questlog will answer most questions, the wiki most of the rest, and almost all players, even with less experience, manage to muddle through sooner or later.
ok thanks i won't bother you anymore
I don't mean that negatively
I know I have to figure it out myself
Have a good evening

Jun 6, 2022
Ok but no way to know what to do or how to proceed on the lesbian pathes because no walkthough for bree mc.
for now as such a walkthough is not needed since for now there are no different "paths or decisions" as such.
as everything is linear simply by following the objectives for sasha and lexi in the in-game mission guide you can see the content they have.

but as such there is not much content

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
for now as such a walkthough is not needed since for now there are no different "paths or decisions" as such.
as everything is linear simply by following the objectives for sasha and lexi in the in-game mission guide you can see the content they have.

but as such there is not much content
Thnx for your answer only they are all lesbians!
I tried it twelve times today.......
I only get lesbianches

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes