Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Now that you mention it sam and kleio did get better without that ridiculous disney princess glittering....
100% Sam was looking weird for awhile, like jumbo forehead and kinda toadlike. Kleio still has that one weird face she makes, but she looks great with the new hairstyle, Just ignore the magical hair explanation, it's pretty silly.

crave

May 1, 2017
I did all the things for the Home harem with Bree and Sasha, but when I try to get them in the same room it always ends Bree leaving. I've got both of their LP above 70 and lesbian points at 50. Any ideas? Am I missing something?

palazzo

Sep 11, 2020
I did all the things for the Home harem with Bree and Sasha, but when I try to get them in the same room it always ends Bree leaving. I've got both of their LP above 70 and lesbian points at 50. Any ideas? Am I missing something?
Have you got their kink points to at least 25?

Lum3t

Jun 6, 2018
So after seeing multiple people say they have Kleio stuck at 75% Love Points (and me having the same issue), I believe that you can navigate yourself into a dead end - at least if the wiki on her is still accurate.
I'm gonna try to comprise a short list of what I believe the issue is.

- Kleio gets a max 80 Love Points after the event "Kleio talks about her feelings"
- To be able to trigger that event, you have to have completed the event "The protest"
- To be able to trigger "the protest" you need to have completed the event "Kleio studio sex"
- To be able to trigger "Kleio studio sex" you need to NOT have done "Kleio calls about the car" OR "Kleio brings mike his fixed car"
- both of the car events can trigger after "The car needs repairs (something will happen soon)", which obviously requires you to own a car
- You also need to have completed "Kleio raises hell" to be able to trigger "Kleio studio sex"

All of this means that if you completed "Kleio raises hell" and trigger the "Car needs repairs" event, and also have Kleio at her - at that point - maximum of 50 Love Points, which are needed to trigger "Kleio calls about the car" as well as "Kleio brings mike his fixed car", you can complete all car events within the timespan of 2 days, as the days they can trigger are back to back.

That will activate the flag that you now completed the car events, which you are NOT allowed to do to trigger "Kleio studio sex", which – as established above – is needed to trigger her 80 Love points event. Meaning you'll lock yourself out of the rest.

I don't know if this is an intended dead end, it definitely feels like an oversight with quest flags triggering at unfortunate times. So unless there is a different way to progress that is not stated in the wiki this should probably be "fixed".

TLDR: Do NOT complete (or even better trigger) the "car repair events" before you complete "Kleio studio sex" or you will lock yourself out of advancing her Love Points past 75%. I recomment using the wiki for help.

Hope Andrealphus will address this in some way, love the game other than this issue and have come back after a few updates multiple times.

Reactions: Asch and Yolda

crave

May 1, 2017
Are one or both of the girls pregnant? That can sometimes affect the harem formation.
No, both are on the pill. I did give Sasha a slave collar, and pretty much did most of her stuff way before Bree if that matters.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
No, both are on the pill. I did give Sasha a slave collar, and pretty much did most of her stuff way before Bree if that matters.
Bree needs to be working at the maid cafe to max her kp,
If you put her on gamer path then you are limited.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
So, there is an event under "The roommates" that will trigger where Bree & Sasha as MC to choose a cat, a dog, or neither of them. I didn't find any info inside the wiki but what I understand is that we get negative love for Bree or Sasha. Someone also asked this question about this event but I did not reply to it.

Note: If we choose neither cat nor dog option, we get negative love for Bree & Sasha at the same time.
Andrealphus we need an option or mod for both because i like both and i think the reasons given for not having a cat or dog are rediculous. If you do add it in it can not give any relationship benefits and since it is an unavoidable dialogue can you add in a dialogue prompt where we can bring up the topic to add which ever one we didn't pick or both if we chose neither.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So after seeing multiple people say they have Kleio stuck at 75% Love Points (and me having the same issue), I believe that you can navigate yourself into a dead end - at least if the wiki on her is still accurate.
I'm gonna try to comprise a short list of what I believe the issue is.

- Kleio gets a max 80 Love Points after the event "Kleio talks about her feelings"
- To be able to trigger that event, you have to have completed the event "The protest"
- To be able to trigger "the protest" you need to have completed the event "Kleio studio sex"
- To be able to trigger "Kleio studio sex" you need to NOT have done "Kleio calls about the car" OR "Kleio brings mike his fixed car"
- both of the car events can trigger after "The car needs repairs (something will happen soon)", which obviously requires you to own a car
- You also need to have completed "Kleio raises hell" to be able to trigger "Kleio studio sex"

All of this means that if you completed "Kleio raises hell" and trigger the "Car needs repairs" event, and also have Kleio at her - at that point - maximum of 50 Love Points, which are needed to trigger "Kleio calls about the car" as well as "Kleio brings mike his fixed car", you can complete all car events within the timespan of 2 days, as the days they can trigger are back to back.

That will activate the flag that you now completed the car events, which you are NOT allowed to do to trigger "Kleio studio sex", which – as established above – is needed to trigger her 80 Love points event. Meaning you'll lock yourself out of the rest.

I don't know if this is an intended dead end, it definitely feels like an oversight with quest flags triggering at unfortunate times. So unless there is a different way to progress that is not stated in the wiki this should probably be "fixed".

TLDR: Do NOT complete (or even better trigger) the "car repair events" before you complete "Kleio studio sex" or you will lock yourself out of advancing her Love Points past 75%. I recomment using the wiki for help.

Hope Andrealphus will address this in some way, love the game other than this issue and have come back after a few updates multiple times.
It is indeed an oversight Thanks for the report

Anomaly33

Nov 6, 2020
What this game really needs is for the dev to just spend 3-6 months making sure everything works properly. It has the potential to be one of the best ever but there are SO many bugs. It's super frustrating grinding for hours only for a route to get bricked

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What this game really needs is for the dev to just spend 3-6 months making sure everything works properly. It has the potential to be one of the best ever but there are SO many bugs. It's super frustrating grinding for hours only for a route to get bricked
I think that is what he is doing. After all, this is a game in development. Bugs happen. Everywhere. It is just more pronounced the more complicated the interactions get, so sandbox(-ish) games will have more of them than linear VNs. But yeah, when you download games which are not completed, expect bugs, expect broken saves, expect crashes, expect anything (except for maybe your PCs catching fire - that really should not happen).

Anomaly33

Nov 6, 2020
I think that is what he is doing. After all, this is a game in development. Bugs happen. Everywhere. It is just more pronounced the more complicated the interactions get, so sandbox(-ish) games will have more of them than linear VNs. But yeah, when you download games which are not completed, expect bugs, expect broken saves, expect crashes, expect anything (except for maybe your PCs catching fire - that really should not happen).
I'm not saying that I expect NO bugs ever, but when the same obvious bugs that were there a year and a half ago when I first played are still there (like not being able to collar characters who seem to meet the requirements, or being returned to the street screen after date sex / randomly interacting with other characters during a date) that's pretty poor.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm not saying that I expect NO bugs ever, but when the same obvious bugs that were there a year and a half ago when I first played are still there (like not being able to collar characters who seem to meet the requirements, or being returned to the street screen after date sex / randomly interacting with other characters during a date) that's pretty poor.
Sorry but none of those bugs are in the game as far as i am aware of, or at least they have not been reported to our bug report channel (and it's pretty active).
- You can collar every girls except Emma who is missing the event: not a bug it's just some content that is not here.
- You are not returned the street after date sex AFAIK.
- And you don't get random interaction with people during dates.
We fix literally dozens of bugs every months.
If you doubt our capacity to deliver a stable game look at our finished games: TruLove and Leap of Love have 0 bugs.

Anomaly33

Nov 6, 2020
Sorry but none of those bugs are in the game as far as i am aware of, or at least they have not been reported to our bug report channel (and it's pretty active).
- You can collar every girls except Emma who is missing the event: not a bug it's just some content that is not here.
- You are not returned the street after date sex AFAIK.
- And you don't get random interaction with people during dates.
We fix literally dozens of bugs every months.
Maybe it's a problem with using old saves that did have the bug then, but these all happened to me yesterday and I didn't get an error screen or anything. I'll see if I can recreate it and record video sometime.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Here's 2 examples of the collar bug. According to the walkthrough Bree requires 50 submission and Shiori 75. Both meet the requirements and both react negatively.
Not a bug, the girls need 90+ KP for collar and the wiki is community led (feel free to fix it) and if you are talking about the pdf walk-through on this site it's like 3 years old....

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes