Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Happy new year everyone, and wish you all have excellent year.

Saw the post about the road map as well as upcoming projects

Im excited about L&S Third base once the Second Base have finished develop

My question about the game are below.

My Demonic romance:

1) does that mean we can try and seduce eldritch horror? i saw a certain game where the mc wanted to sedu...'cough' smooch.

2) What being from both Heavens and hell do you have in mind as a heroine?

I Am Not A Slut!:

1) will the game artist change? if so who is the artist?

2) it will take place before how many years before the event of L&S second base?

8ewitched :

1) will the monster girl originated from around the world or just one specific country?

2) is there a main plot? or you try to woo the girl?
Happy new year ^^

My Demonic Romance (Animated):
1) No but I have some ideas for that for a later project :D
2) 2 demons, 1 fallen angel and 1 angel at least
I Am Not A Slut (Not animated, probably):
1) Same artist
2 A few years
8ewitched (Animated):
1) cat girl, succubus, flesh golem, medusa, vampire, driad, fox spirit, and one more so more like D&D
2) There is a main plot ^^

Last edited:

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Happy new year ^^

My Demonic Romance (Animated):
1) No but I have some ideas for that for a later project :D
2) 2 demons, 1 fallen angel and 1 angel at least
I Am Not A Slut (Not animated, probably):
1) Same artist
2 A few years
8ewitched (Animated):
1) cat girl, succubus, flesh golem, medusa, vampire, driad, fox spirit, and one more so more like D&D
2) There is a main plot ^^
Thank you for answering my question.

i have more more question regarding about 8ewitched if you don't mind answering it.

1) since it was mention about adventure galore, will there be combat and quest line? is it like DnD?

2) what is the settings? fantasy world, modern world but got transported to another world(basically isekai kind of setting), when two unlikely world got connected by portals in a large scale or modern world and only you can visit the other world and vice versa?

3) what kind of flesh golem do you mean? the Frankenstein kind, create from blood kind or the cloning kind?

4) the last heroine that you mention is more like DnD, is it something we generally see every playthrough of DnD or something that we didn't think about it?

that's it and thank you for your answers

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I've had the objectives "Wait for Kylie to do something" and "Eat Kylies cookies infront of her" for a while now, she hasn't done anything and never even gave me cookies to begin with. How do I progress?

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
I've had the objectives "Wait for Kylie to do something" and "Eat Kylies cookies infront of her" for a while now, she hasn't done anything and never even gave me cookies to begin with. How do I progress?
If you see Kylie on Mikes birthday she'll give you cookies. Which you can then eat right then and there. But it's not mandatory for Kylie progress. if i remember correctly.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thank you for answering my question.

i have more more question regarding about 8ewitched if you don't mind answering it.

1) since it was mention about adventure galore, will there be combat and quest line? is it like DnD?

2) what is the settings? fantasy world, modern world but got transported to another world(basically isekai kind of setting), when two unlikely world got connected by portals in a large scale or modern world and only you can visit the other world and vice versa?

3) what kind of flesh golem do you mean? the Frankenstein kind, create from blood kind or the cloning kind?

4) the last heroine that you mention is more like DnD, is it something we generally see every playthrough of DnD or something that we didn't think about it?

that's it and thank you for your answers
You'll know more when we officially unveil it :)

Reactions: Mr.Heartbeat

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If you see Kylie on Mikes birthday she'll give you cookies. Which you can then eat right then and there. But it's not mandatory for Kylie progress. if i remember correctly.
Although, just to point out that eating those cookies is one of the fastest ways to reduce her Yandere points (10 points).

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
So what do I do about the "wait for Kylie to do something"? Is there a specific trigger or is it actually just waiting, it's been weeks.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the hundred sisters game
Okay, everybody stay calm, there is no need to panic, but leave the thread as quickly as you can and don't look back. We have a contamination. Bleach your mind and go to a qualified doctor ASAP. This is not an excercise!

franzmueller

Jun 14, 2021
Hey everyone, kinda new to the game, so sorry if my questions were already asked:
I am trying to trigger the taming harem and I fucked up the first jealous event with Kylie, so I tried kissing Ayesha to change the target (according to the wiki this should work), but it never triggered. So I tried to change their values with the cheat menu AND with the console: still no luck.

Do I have to start over again or is there a different way? I have no problem with cheating

franzmueller

Jun 14, 2021
Another question: I am stuck with Minamis kink points on 50, because I took the wrong dialogue option with Sasha ( ), is there console command to change this so that I can get her kink points to 100?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes