EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
So I am trying to do a complete run, Ideally I want to do all the harams and unlock all the girls and end with them all pregnant. I remember someone made a post about the optimal order to meet the girls in but I cant find that post again, anyone know the one Im talking about?

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
Suggestion, when you have Danny's corpse in your inventory, Lexi and Mike should have some madcap hijinks "Weekend at Bernie's" style,

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Happy new year everyone, and wish you all have excellent year.

Saw the post about the road map as well as upcoming projects

Im excited about L&S Third base once the Second Base have finished develop

My question about the game are below.

My Demonic romance:

1) does that mean we can try and seduce eldritch horror? i saw a certain game where the mc wanted to sedu...'cough' smooch.

2) What being from both Heavens and hell do you have in mind as a heroine?

I Am Not A Slut!:

1) will the game artist change? if so who is the artist?

2) it will take place before how many years before the event of L&S second base?

8ewitched :

1) will the monster girl originated from around the world or just one specific country?

2) is there a main plot? or you try to woo the girl?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I can't find any walkthrough for mc bree and trying to take sasha's path the only walkthough for this is for mc mike anyone know if there is a walkthrough for mc bree taking sasha's path?

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I am stuck with Kyle, i can't talk with her or Ayesha about their date at home, despite doing multiple. nor i can talk to her in the coffe shop

Some events just don't seem to trigger at all.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes