Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hi,
does anybody know how can I "talk abot TV"?

Some guides says that you can talk about 12 things with the girls (Sex, Food, TV, Travel, Books, Computers, People, Love, Fashion, Music, Politics and Sports), but I can talk only about "Sex", "Food" and "Computers".

Do I miss something?
Increase your knowledge. Every 10 points lets you open up a new topic to talk about.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Haven't played in a long time, gonna try it with not really following an exact walkthrough. One request, does anyone have ..or is available, a list of the hard lock outs in the game? i.e. If you do this, you will absolutely not get this girl or this LI leaves the game?

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
Have you gone to bed in your room at a reasonable time? I think Kleio calls you early morning after you go to bed, if not just keep popping back to you room to see what time it triggers.
Err, how early is this "early morning"?
Because I've just tried waiting in my room from 4am to 10am but to no avail

Haven't played in a long time, gonna try it with not really following an exact walkthrough. One request, does anyone have ..or is available, a list of the hard lock outs in the game? i.e. If you do this, you will absolutely not get this girl or this LI leaves the game?
I think there's a section about that in the Getting Started page in the wiki

Pepe_

Jun 7, 2020
I've been writing a small mod that gives you access to scenes with the girl you're talking to. Thought I'd share, even though it is not perfect and you can probably do all these things by other means.

Markdown (GitHub flavored):
# shh mod

mod version 0.1
game version 22.12.0

## Features

Interact for scenes

- Date fuck
- Hot tub
- Beach
- Office
- Garage

If interacted girl is a member of a harem then you also get access to harem scenes

- Band
- Home
- Jealous
- Office
- Pixie
- Taming
Installation: Put the extracted folder into the "game" directory
Uninstallation: Remove the folder from the "game" directory

If you want to extend/share a modified version please reference the original version in the README, thanks

It also includes some fall-back labels for if a love or desire calculation overflows (you should never see them), and these should get shadowed by real versions if the game ever includes them.

---

NOTE: the harem stuff is only available if MC has started the harem, otherwise this would just be a gallery mod
Nice,can you add Palla-Cassidy-Audrey to it ?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is there anyway to get Emma after you already slept with Sasha and Bree? I feel like she shows up way too late me to have not done anything with any other girl.
Not really. You need to court Emma and get her to completion before sleeping with any of the other girls. I believe there are side events that don't trigger this flag with Emma (they're referenced in the wiki), but as a rule you should be holding off on any sex with other girls.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Is there anyway to get Emma after you already slept with Sasha and Bree? I feel like she shows up way too late me to have not done anything with any other girl.
Sex you had before you met her doesn't matter at all,
What you need to hold off on is doing anything with Sam,
So you work on meeting Emma right after the wedding,
You can do stuff with Sam after Sam introduces you as friend,
And do the scene where Emma talks to mc about Sam.
You can put Emma on pause,
100% every other girl,
And do Emma with no issue as you can avoid getting asked if you have a gf all together.

Actually its best to have a preggo slave Bree before starting Emma,
So do home harem first.

Follow the Wiki.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Can someone help?
My progress with Kleio got stuck at 75% for some reason.
I already formed Band Harem with Anna, but I just can't get Kleio's next event to trigger.
Story Tracker says that I need to "hang out with Kleio", but it just won't trigger no matter what.
I've also checked the wiki, and found out that I've never done Kleio's "The Protest" either since she never called me.
Any ideas how to fix this?
For me I've had the protest activate consistently on 3 separate playthroughs by wakin up at 6 am showering, eating then going to work. During work is when she calls. She's never called me anywhere else. You even get to choose fast or normally afterwards. That's for me though I've never not had it outside of work.
Also check if he twintails quest is active that might hinder things

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
How do I increase Anna's slave/sub points capacity beyond 40? The walkthrough doesnt show anything

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
How do I increase Anna's slave/sub points capacity beyond 40? The walkthrough doesnt show anything
Anal Play during Vaginal Sex gives +10 the quest Living Room Fun and Fist of the North Star can give +10

Reactions: Varxen
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes