BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Anyone encountering that bug where all of actions disappear in the second day? I.e. no talking options, no work/sleep buttons etc, they all just disappear after first day. Dunno how to fix that.
not a bug one of your needs is too low

Barbatus1

Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to trigger the Battle of the Bands event using the console or any other means?

Something strange happened to me. It triggered the event way too early when I still had like 40% practice so the band failed the battle. I thought it didnt matter, but it's been 3 seasons already and it hasn't triggered again for me, even though I have 100% pratice.

Was it a one time only event? If you fail, it's over? I thought you could try again so I didn't reload at the time.
I got the exact same problem as this guy for Battle of the Bands. Appreciate thoughts.

Am I missing any good content by not being able to complete it?

ethanol90

Oct 31, 2021
NG+ Unlock 9-6-LT1.save + Persistent,
All skills except Kart Racing,
Luck doesn't stick so in your NG+ you'll need to take a negative like debt to get that luck,
Simply load the save and wait 1 hour then finish the scene.
thank bro but ,where to put the file

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
i like how you can get some of your fav ladies pregnant ^^ imagine if you can get them SUPER pregnant :3

jackbook

Sep 21, 2018
im gonna try and figure out what the criminal harem is, i have a feeling it may be related to kylie as well but not 100% sure
So the criminal harem is Lexi and Camila.

There are no H-scenes for it yet only the start. Lexi will call you when in jail and you have to say yes to go get her where you will run into Camila. Next time you visit Camila she will ask if something is going on with you and Lexi, say yes and she leaves the game, say no and you lose 15 love points with her and the tracker says that's all for the criminal harem for now.

I don't know the requirements to unlock this but I have both characters story's complete, Lexi is part of house harem and a slave, these are both girls stats for my game:

Camila: Love points= 70%, sub points= 25%, lesbian points = 50%

Lexi: Love points= 80%, sub points= 100%, lesbian points = 50%

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
speaking of Lexi... I have a dead body in my pocket. It's getting stinky in there. Shouldn't I be getting a call?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So the criminal harem is Lexi and Camila.

There are no H-scenes for it yet only the start. Lexi will call you when in jail and you have to say yes to go get her where you will run into Camila. Next time you visit Camila she will ask if something is going on with you and Lexi, say yes and she leaves the game, say no and you lose 15 love points with her and the tracker says that's all for the criminal harem for now.

I don't know the requirements to unlock this but I have both characters story's complete, Lexi is part of house harem and a slave, these are both girls stats for my game:

Camila: Love points= 70%, sub points= 25%, lesbian points = 50%

Lexi: Love points= 80%, sub points= 100%, lesbian points = 50%
Nope. When Camilia confronts you, you can either admit the truth, that yes, you know Lexi, or you can lie. If you lie, Camila will leave, but if you admit the truth, you can the storyline to the Criminal Harem. But only if Camila's stats are high enough. (Tested with console commands to max out Camila's stats).

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
thank bro but ,where to put the file
You use any archive tool that can extract .rar like RAR or WINzip,
And extract the save and persistent to the games Saves folder,
Choose overwrite all if you already have a persistent.

The name of it is simply what I named the archive,
Inside of it is the mentioned save and persistent,
You only move those not the whole archive.

Last edited:

jackbook

Sep 21, 2018
Nope. When Camilia confronts you, you can either admit the truth, that yes, you know Lexi, or you can lie. If you lie, Camila will leave, but if you admit the truth, you can the storyline to the Criminal Harem. But only if Camila's stats are high enough. (Tested with console commands to max out Camila's stats).
Ah well with the max stats you can get without console commands she will leave if you tell the truth but not if you lie, also to confirm it seems the sub points are what need to be higher with console commands to continue the route rather than love points

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Ah well with the max stats you can get without console commands she will leave if you tell the truth but not if you lie, also to confirm it seems the sub points are what need to be higher with console commands to continue the route rather than love points
Well its obvious they're tying in Camila's story progression with the Criminal Harem (not that it would be mandatory), but its clear you're not supposed to engaging the harem now, but a little later when things are more in place.

Reactions: jackbook

BanUndead

Jun 16, 2019
Is there anyway to get Emma after you already slept with Sasha and Bree? I feel like she shows up way too late me to have not done anything with any other girl.

Konano

Jul 6, 2020
Hello, I downloaded the game (basic) and deleted all my old saves. But I have a problem, as soon as I activate the cheat (via the phone) and add money for example, I can't click on anything. I have to go back and therefore I lose the cheat. anyone have a solution?

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Hello, I downloaded the game (basic) and deleted all my old saves. But I have a problem, as soon as I activate the cheat (via the phone) and add money for example, I can't click on anything. I have to go back and therefore I lose the cheat. anyone have a solution?
There's only 2 types of this game public demo and Full Patreon n' Itch.io,
When you have the cheat menu open the very bottom option is Close.

This is a pirate site so this here is the Full version,
Unless you went the extra mile to play the demo you have the Full version.

Konano

Jul 6, 2020
There's only 2 types of this game public demo and Full Patreon n' Itch.io,
When you have the cheat menu open the very bottom option is Close.

This is a pirate site so this here is the Full version,
Unless you went the extra mile to play the demo you have the Full version.
I have the last version where the cheat menu is on the phone, but if i add some money with the bottom option menu, i can't continue the game i have to go back and loose the cheat.
Yesterday I downloaded the game and at first the cheats worked perfectly but later in the story I couldn't do it anymore without it doing me like it does now. That's why I redownloaded the game and deleted all my old saves.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I have the last version where the cheat menu is on the phone, but if i add some money with the bottom option menu, i can't continue the game i have to go back and loose the cheat.
Yesterday I downloaded the game and at first the cheats worked perfectly but later in the story I couldn't do it anymore without it doing me like it does now. That's why I redownloaded the game and deleted all my old saves.
The cheat menu's easy access ? has been implemented for well over a year by now,
I've never had issues with it,
If the last version you played didn't have that then save compatibility is non existent,
If you're truly working with a clean install of 22.12.0,
And have absolutely no trace of Old files from the last version you played,
Then your issue is alien and should contact the devs on discord.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2018
i like this game, but holy shit is it a grindfest. You also have to have fucking degree in order to even keep track of what to do and what not to do. I wish that there was a simplified mode where you couldnt fuck up, or have some sort of warning that you're about to do a no-no, idk.

samed2014

Oct 19, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "ch/shiori/images.rpyc", line 477, in script
File "ch/shiori/images.rpyc", line 477, in script
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Love & Sex : Second Base 22.12.0
Thu Dec 29 01:44:48 2022

can someone help me ??

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes