MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Audrey and Aletta at work were quite early as well (also taking the name of two well known actresses).
I guess Shiori too, right?
At this point In am genuinely interested in the story of the Game Development, genuinely one of my favorite games in terms of fun

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v22.12.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's less than half the size, so that's something.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Hammondrich

Aug 15, 2021
Hi i downloaded the game but its not launching?
To clarify, yes i already used WinRar like i do with all the other games, however when i press the "girl holding snake icon" in the folder it still doesn't open?
Does anyone know what seems to be the problem?

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Hi i downloaded the game but its not launching?
To clarify, yes i already used WinRar like i do with all the other games, however when i press the "girl holding snake icon" in the folder it still doesn't open?
Does anyone know what seems to be the problem?
I can't speak on pc and mac because I use JoiPlay on android,
After I extract it I simply tap on the .py file,
Which automatically opens JoiPlay interface,
Which is automatically filled out allowing quick set up.

Hammondrich

Aug 15, 2021
I can't speak on pc and mac because I use JoiPlay on android,
After I extract it I simply tap on the .py file,
Which automatically opens JoiPlay interface,
Which is automatically filled out allowing quick set up.
I see, I use PC (Windows10), i don't have windows11, could that be a potential the problem?

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Part of the problem is the size of the cast. Combining so many storylines makes a mess and the fact the game struggles to keep track of your progress in a single one means it's possible to softlock multiple harems in one swift move.

Another issue is all the arbitrary choices needing to be made with no heads up on if you're locked into one path or another. The wiki is good but there should be something in-game beyond the hint system - which also needs work too.

Last update before most recent didn't slow my game to a crawl so maybe the dev fixed the problem??? Or I got lucky.

The new map is very nice though. 10/10 change.

Reactions: MisterDuck
Feb 12, 2018
It isn't complex, make a fucking recursive call to check flags at end of night. Or have a toggle function to manually do it on the phone. Something. Or just don't design each and every flag as it's own unique weird thing. Have it be an incremental int counter for the progression tree for a girl. So many ways to smooth out this mess.
I'm sure others have come up with the same idea somewhere in this thread but I appreciate someone saying this. If I need to consult a walkthrough just so I don't lock myself out of 8 different paths in one choice, thats just bad design, plain and simple.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Or just don't design each and every flag as it's own unique weird thing. Have it be an incremental int counter for the progression tree for a girl. So many ways to smooth out this mess.
While there would still be some problems since events can be intertwined but don't need to be if you skip a girl entirely - this is a thing that probably cannot be changed anymore with any decent amount of work. It could have been done earlier in development but by now it would stall the game for months.

I'm sure others have come up with the same idea somewhere in this thread but I appreciate someone saying this. If I need to consult a walkthrough just so I don't lock myself out of 8 different paths in one choice, thats just bad design, plain and simple.
I do agree that some choices are a bit arbitrary (looking at you Shiori, looking at the inevitable death from Cassidy path if not prepared in time), I wouldn't know of one choice locking you out of multiple paths (unless you count continuations like Bree gone - home harem gone). But while this kind of design is different from what you get on these forums, I wouldn't call it bad in principle (also, you don't have to consult a walkthrough if you learn and accept that the first run won't be perfect) and it is done in many (pseudo) open world games. Wrong mission order in Mass Effect? Too bad, half your crew dies. Started a side mission with Deacon in Fallout 4? Can't save both the Brotherhood and the Railroad anymore. And I get that people don't like that. But just like Dark Souls and its difficulty level it isn't bad as such - what is horror design for some is the appeal to others.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Taking into accounts the fact that we are 2 people full time and i have artists, writers and voice actors to pay that's not what get in my pocket at the end of the month ^^
hey Andrealphus i was hoping you could help me with a problem im having with the emma story basically my issue is i was supposed to meet her and sam to disscuss their relationship but i accidently skipped the event and now i cant re trigger it is there some way i can get the prompt again?

Barbatus1

Sep 28, 2017
I had sex with Lavish for the first time and then the next day she and Shiori confront me in the office - angry that I had sex with both of them previously and Lavish leaves the game.

What went wrong?
I thought I could get an office harem..

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I had sex with Lavish for the first time and then the next day she and Shiori confront me in the office - angry that I had sex with both of them previously and Lavish leaves the game.

What went wrong?
I thought I could get an office harem..
Generally speaking the girls were not accepting enough of you at that point in time, they need a certain love and kink level before they "survive" that confrontation (which will need to happen for the harem). Before you haven't gotten them up to speed, you need to avoid having sex with potential confronteers within 5 days (make it a week or so). If you have a save before the date with Lavish, go back and either skip the date/call it off, or at least skip the coffee - then you can wait a few days and should be fine.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes