Xcast

Oct 31, 2017
Hi Everyone
I tried to update the walkthrough with almost every new contents from Wiki such new events for Kleio, Emma, Hanna, Alexis, Morgan, ... or some extra info like their favourite gifts
I used wiki's Latest Activity until today for latest change but it will change in next days.
Hope to useful ;)

Edit: Some changes and Revenge Path (Path D) for Samantha added
Edit: Added missing Shiori events
Edit: Added new contents for Anna and some changes in Bree
Edit (30 June 2020): New contents for Minami, changes for Emma, Palla, Kleio, Sahsa and Bree
Edit (1 July): Minami Dating
Edit (9 Aug): Add everything from wiki (anna, kleio, cassidy, sasha, ayesha, minami, ...)
Edit (11 Aug): Add new event from ayesha, aletta and minami , delete any content from Bree MC (because for her less contents, it's just distracting!)
Edit (12 Sep): Updated to 20.8
Edit (4 Oct): Updated to 20.9.1
Edit (12 Oct): Updated to 20.9.2 , add Locations and Characters hyperlinks to better access
Edit (13 Oct): Updated Gifts and MC Items
Edit (13 Nov): Updated to 20.10.3, add time schedules, taming harem, ...

Note: I will not update this walkthrough for now and I don't know when I will have time for that again
So if anyone is interested and think it's useful, continue to update
Stay SAFE ;)
No more update for WT? Thanks! ;)

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
I returned to the game after a lot time (good timing with the update). I'm curious, are the cheats still as gamebreaking as they used to be? The grinding can be a little too much at times. Just changing the money values and refilling the needs now and then shouldn't be too bad, right?

The Lone Wolf

Jan 20, 2017
been getting this message

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'bree_office_event_04'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 568, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 365, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 236, in script call
File "ac/appointment.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "start.rpyc", line 568, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 365, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 236, in script call
File "ac/appointment.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'bree_office_event_04'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Love & Sex : Second Base 22.12.0
Tue Dec 27 21:19:39 2022
```

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I returned to the game after a lot time (good timing with the update). I'm curious, are the cheats still as gamebreaking as they used to be? The grinding can be a little too much at times. Just changing the money values and refilling the needs now and then shouldn't be too bad, right?
Cheats are as potentially gamebreaking, however with what you say, you should be on the safe side. There also is an in game cheat menu (on your phone) which lets you do that completely safely, however preventing any NG+.

Reactions: ratttta

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
So people never share Patreon version of this game here anymore? No good Samaritans these days, huh.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So people never share Patreon version of this game here anymore? No good Samaritans these days, huh.
I am not sure that the parable of the Good Samaritan was about free rides but - this is the Patreon version, and I have never seen the free version being uploaded here (not to say that I couldn't have missed it).

Reactions: MisterDuck

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
I am not sure that the parable of the Good Samaritan was about free rides but - this is the Patreon version, and I have never seen the free version being uploaded here (not to say that I couldn't have missed it).
Oh, they finally uploaded Patreon version to the first post? It's just because in previous versions that I downloaded 80% of the cast were missing, that's why I'm asking.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh, they finally uploaded Patreon version to the first post? It's just because in previous versions that I downloaded 80% of the cast were missing, that's why I'm asking.
Hmmm, I've never seen that happen but then again, I skip most of the updates (I prefer playing the same version for one playthrough so saves don't get messed up). But yeah, when I loaded up my old save (and rolled back from the error message), all the patreon characters were there.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Anyone encountering that bug where all of actions disappear in the second day? I.e. no talking options, no work/sleep buttons etc, they all just disappear after first day. Dunno how to fix that.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Bree (our female protagonist) is very early beta and lacking in content right now you should start with Mike and enjoy his content first.
I got this message when I first downloaded the game like 3 years ago. Sad to see it's still there.

Manumaster

Jan 26, 2020
Please I need some help, right know im stuck in the quest of Camila when her love is in the max 40, and in the story tracker says that I have to take Camila to a forest hike starting from the park, but i dont Know what day or what time she goes to the park. Can someone solve this question for me??

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Please I need some help, right know im stuck in the quest of Camila when her love is in the max 40, and in the story tracker says that I have to take Camila to a forest hike starting from the park, but i dont Know what day or what time she goes to the park. Can someone solve this question for me??
Take her to a date in the park in winter, that should do it.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes