Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
- And you don't get random interaction with people during dates.
Tbh, that is something that happens sometimes. I just thought that it was intentional (As you sometimes meet random people in rl too). Just tried to trigger it.
AfaIk, it happens when you finish the first part of the date and are returned to the street map to either go home or visit the Night Club and another character is on the map at the same time slot.

Jan 31, 2020
Not a bug, the girls need 90+ KP for collar and the wiki is community led (feel free to fix it) and if you are talking about the pdf walk-through on this site it's like 3 years old....
I simply love and adore your work sir. Simply marvelous! Albeit, suspenseful too! Might i inquire if thou art willing to expand ze story of ze master route on ze Bree MC storyline? Also if ze player can make bree pregnant in ze Bree MC storyline? Is it in ze works for ze future updates? Danke.. :love::love::love:

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I stand by the game is riddled with bugs.
When
I go to bed on Monday I wake up
on Sunday afternoon
when I have earned 55k

the next day I only have 12K left

Don't tell me there are no bugs

Then I don't even want to talk about the relationships!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I stand by the game is riddled with bugs.
When
I go to bed on Monday I wake up
on Sunday afternoon
when I have earned 55k

the next day I only have 12K left

Don't tell me there are no bugs

Then I don't even want to talk about the relationships!
There are quite a few bugs in the game, and they're being squashed continuously. However, I have never experienced one of this kind - neither sudden time jumps nor money disappearing. I also do not remember anybody mentioning them. If you could give more details, maybe it'd help Andrealphus figure them out.

So is there a reason that'd brick her submission to 75?
Not really. Gamer path is capped at 50 but maid path allows for the full 100 once you go through the storyline.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
There are quite a few bugs in the game, and they're being squashed continuously. However, I have never experienced one of this kind - neither sudden time jumps nor money disappearing. I also do not remember anybody mentioning them. If you could give more details, maybe it'd help Andrealphus figure them out.

Not really. Gamer path is capped at 50 but maid path allows for the full 100 once you go through the storyline.
What to do if you can't get through the storyline ?

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
1 example no one wants to date ( I don't see you like that)
for all ladies, a slot is up to 10 a 20

Do I have the wrong game ?

I have tried the following

+start+ and start. LoSeSb.exe, LoSeSb-32.exe

I think it's a fun game
I just can't get any further what I find strange

I've been playing games for 24 years !

Is there anyone who has a correct answer ?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Tbh, that is something that happens sometimes. I just thought that it was intentional (As you sometimes meet random people in rl too). Just tried to trigger it.
AfaIk, it happens when you finish the first part of the date and are returned to the street map to either go home or visit the Night Club and another character is on the map at the same time slot.
I would very much be interested in screen shots of the conversation with the interlopers ^^
I simply love and adore your work sir. Simply marvelous! Albeit, suspenseful too! Might i inquire if thou art willing to expand ze story of ze master route on ze Bree MC storyline? Also if ze player can make bree pregnant in ze Bree MC storyline? Is it in ze works for ze future updates? Danke.. :love::love::love:
Yes and thanks ^^

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes