MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Unfortunately, this game is full of bugs
I think the makers made a mess of it
Did you see a tag of completed in the title?? No, you did not see it because this game is still in development!! It is updated monthly!! The update it is released on the last monday of the month!! The bugs will be corrected overtime and in future updates!!

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
Is it just me where I have a glitch in which I can't meet Lexi?

I think I met all the requirements (7 days into the game) but I still can't meet her. In the wiki it says 'Prerequisites: Dark Alley 22:00-04:00, min 9 days played, > 250 Money' but I don't know what they mean by dark alley and I'm guessing it's been changed as within the game it says only 7 days not 9 and that I haven't unlocked it so I don't know what to do anymore. Can someone help me?
you must have a car to start it.

alias16

Apr 20, 2021
The promo images on Twitter of Bree in the water with the other girls; What is that going to be, exactly?

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
Are promotions hard capped now? I've become CEO and recently the promotion progress stopped again at a max, is there a way to go infinite still or is it capped? Haven't tried New Game so if it's capped I guess it's due to that?

Only related vaguely, I can't seem to get many of the office scenes unlocked. Shiori is stuck at bringing milk and I remember more stuff happening after that previously. Checking the wiki I guess the problem might be that I haven't given Shiori the gift.

Last edited:

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Hello, is there a way to change Bree's path from the Player path to the Maid path? I desperately don't want to start a new game because it will take too long to return the same progress. Perhaps there is a way to change something in the save file or something like that?

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I appreciate the work of the creators
Andrealphus has made a mess of it!
How many gamers have not indicated that they get stuck

That's all I have to say DipYorFingersonmy. I wish you a good day

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are promotions hard capped now? I've become CEO and recently the promotion progress stopped again at a max, is there a way to go infinite still or is it capped? Haven't tried New Game so if it's capped I guess it's due to that?

Only related vaguely, I can't seem to get many of the office scenes unlocked. Shiori is stuck at bringing milk and I remember more stuff happening after that previously. Checking the wiki I guess the problem might be that I haven't given Shiori the gift.
IIRC promotions are indeed hard capped since some time now to stop getting the money getting too ridiculous. Should still be enough.

Hello, is there a way to change Bree's path from the Player path to the Maid path? I desperately don't want to start a new game because it will take too long to return the same progress. Perhaps there is a way to change something in the save file or something like that?
Unfortunately no way is known. Changing variables in the save file can sometimes work but it is not a single one. Your best bet would probably be to reset all Bree stuff to starting values, but that will still probably bork up the save since some other events are connected.

I appreciate the work of the creators
Andrealphus has made a mess of it!
How many gamers have not indicated that they get stuck

That's all I have to say DipYorFingersonmy. I wish you a good day
Have you entertained the option that many players do not indicate that they get stuck because they don't get stuck at the places you do? The more specific examples of your problems so far which could be deciphered weren't bugs (though I will admit that there are a lot) but you not following the questlog. Many of your complaints are too generic however for anybody to help you with.

The first part I don't understand however, Andrealphus (and his team) are the creators. They didn't make "a mess" out of something which apparently worked well - it is a mess in points and it will get sorted out. Again, you are playing a pretty complex (for this site) game during development, there will be bugs.

PurpleXstudio

Dec 21, 2017
I have an issue with Hanna race in park. She's at 30>LP, I have 65 fitness and meet her at 7am in park but the event still doesn't start. And yes I did the shower scene before.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes