Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "ch/shiori/images.rpyc", line 477, in script
File "ch/shiori/images.rpyc", line 477, in script
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.16299 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Love & Sex : Second Base 22.12.0
Fri Jan 13 02:09:07 2023

So... what do I have to do?

Jul 26, 2019
I need help, I accomplished all pre-requisites requirements for band harem. I have both maxed out Kleio and Anna LP and KP, banged them within 7-days and checked out all of their quest other than Proposal. But when I encounter both of them a scene plays out where anna leaves after making Kleio confess, and thus ending band harem and making her unavailble. am I missing something?

Namilak

Jan 2, 2018
can anyone tell me why samantha is not coming over on saturday afternoon ive gone a month of saturdays just sitting in the house waiting for it but she never comes over
This is probably a bit late. But if you got her maxed & she's not visiting its probably due to the mc having too much fun. Take a blue pill & the scene will trigger.

BaconBoiz

Mar 12, 2021
is there a additional requirement for telling Bree and Sasha that Minami is moving in? I have got the second phone call and tried to talk to both Bree and Sasha but I can't seem to find the option to tell them about Minami moving in

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019

Hello guys & gals!
Here is the content for our weekly update for Love & Sex:
Features:
  • Harmony pregnancy confession [1EV]
  • Harmony proposal [1EV]
  • Harmony ending [1EV, 2CG]
You can download it if you are a $10+ patron.
Have fun,
Andrealphus

palazzo

Sep 11, 2020
I need help, I accomplished all pre-requisites requirements for band harem. I have both maxed out Kleio and Anna LP and KP, banged them within 7-days and checked out all of their quest other than Proposal. But when I encounter both of them a scene plays out where anna leaves after making Kleio confess, and thus ending band harem and making her unavailble. am I missing something?
Kleio and Anna both need at least 75 love and 45 lesbian to form a harem. Since Anna is the one leaving, one of these must be too low.

Oct 21, 2019

Hello guys & gals!
Here is the content for our weekly update for Love & Sex:
Features:
  • Harmony pregnancy confession [1EV]
  • Harmony proposal [1EV]
  • Harmony ending [1EV, 2CG]
You can download it if you are a $10+ patron.
Have fun,
Andrealphus
When will this come to Steam?

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi everyone.
What are the requirements for the "criminal harem"? Camila just found out about the MC and Lexi and is leaving...

Dracostoc

Oct 10, 2020
Trying to do Kylie redemption. She's at 60 LP, girlfriend, and under 10 Yandere so I think I meet the requirements but no matter what I try she never seems to be at the cafe or for me to be able to invite her to the coffeeshop. I dont see in any of the schedules when she visits the Cafe either. Am I missing something on her path? The checks I have are waiting for her to do something, and meeting at the coffeeshop

Jul 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to complete the event where you have to contact Bree's Dad or Angela or your Dad? i got Bree's Dads number but it doesn't show up in contacts? Event.PNG

Ruid

Mar 20, 2020
Can someone help me I can't open the game in joiplay when I download it and put it in the app it starts but when it enters the game it doesn't want to take me out of the app any idea how to play?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes