ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
i have some trouble. i was a simultan-haremholder fucklord then decided to become Genghis-khan, and impregnate everybody. i managed it in about a season, but after over a year, they are still pregnant. is it possible that they are secretly elephants and their pregnancy lasts for 22 months?
Depends on whether you have the old or new pregnancy system selected.
This is from the Love & Sex Wiki:
Giving Birth
When a girl becomes pregnant, sometime in the next week she will have a special conversation with MC where she breaks the news. Some girls do not want children and will want an abortion. Some girls will want to keep it. If, at the end of the conversation, she decides or is coerced into keeping the child, after 9 full days her art will update to the pregnancy version. Not all girls currently support pregnancy.

As of version 22.2.0, the game now gives the player the option to choose between the old system where girls stay pregnant forever or the new system where they give birth.
  • The girls give birth 60 days after they become pregnant
  • If you don't marry the girl before she gives birth she will lose 25
  • You'll have to pay 100 in child support every week for every baby

JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
Depends on whether you have the old or new pregnancy system selected.
This is from the Love & Sex Wiki:
Giving Birth
When a girl becomes pregnant, sometime in the next week she will have a special conversation with MC where she breaks the news. Some girls do not want children and will want an abortion. Some girls will want to keep it. If, at the end of the conversation, she decides or is coerced into keeping the child, after 9 full days her art will update to the pregnancy version. Not all girls currently support pregnancy.

As of version 22.2.0, the game now gives the player the option to choose between the old system where girls stay pregnant forever or the new system where they give birth.
  • The girls give birth 60 days after they become pregnant
  • If you don't marry the girl before she gives birth she will lose 25
  • You'll have to pay 100 in child support every week for every baby
thank you! yep endless was selected :D

Reactions: ArDZer

Rakuinn

Nov 24, 2022
Maybe someone already asked, but whatever. Can somenone please tell me how to do the beach date with Alexis? When i go on a date with her, i can't find the beach as a selection. i am currently in summer. Thx
You have to own a car or sports car I think

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
what happens if one of the outcomes on quest says they dont do more with relationship am i then just stuck or can still go full out?

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
The mother, with the adoption motive of the sister and the thing with Bree's dad, i really don't like her, she's evil. I almost want to sent her to jail with the crazy yandere.

Reactions: mams3425

Padouch1038

Feb 23, 2019
Randomly I got an issue that the Office dissapeared. I found out that the status is "Hidden - TRUE" so I made it appear again. After about 30 minutes of playing the option to work disspeared, and I cannot get them to appear again. Anyone know what needs to be changed in the save file to show up? Thanks

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
You start over with the stats and money you finished the old game with.
Ty
I have lot of question:
  1. What's the impact of something like kindness and evil?
  2. What's a randomness, is there any specific requirement to trigger it?
  3. What's the different between easy and hard diff? since this game is not a turn based/rpg game so i kinda confuse
  4. What's a powersave?
  5. About pregnancy. How to trigger it? Do i need to become M MC to impregnate all the women in the game or i become F MC and she is a futa then i can impregnate all other women in the game? Which one?
Best regard

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ty
I have lot of question:
  1. What's the impact of something like kindness and evil?
  2. What's a randomness, is there any specific requirement to trigger it?
  3. What's the different between easy and hard diff? since this game is not a turn based/rpg game so i kinda confuse
  4. What's a powersave?
  5. About pregnancy. How to trigger it? Do i need to become M MC to impregnate all the women in the game or i become F MC and she is a futa then i can impregnate all other women in the game? Which one?
Best regard
1) I remember that there is some place where this appears but I do not think it has any effect.

2) Randomness is "led by chance", you can have the girls have fixed schedules or different impacts of rolls of the dice, and all kinds of other events are also a bit like "dice rolls" in whether they appear at a given time or later.

3) Hard=you need to do more to raise girls' stats or get money.

4) It's a way of using less computing power by some program, nothing to do with save/load saves.

5) Female MC is female, not Futa or similar. You have a chance of pregnancy whenever a male and a female have unprotected sex (no condoms, no pill), so if you want to impregnate others you need to be male MC.

Reactions: tanabe74

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
1) I remember that there is some place where this appears but I do not think it has any effect.

2) Randomness is "led by chance", you can have the girls have fixed schedules or different impacts of rolls of the dice, and all kinds of other events are also a bit like "dice rolls" in whether they appear at a given time or later.

4) It's a way of using less computing power by some program, nothing to do with save/load saves.

5) Female MC is female, not Futa or similar. You have a chance of pregnancy whenever a male and a female have unprotected sex (no condoms, no pill), so if you want to impregnate others you need to be male MC.
In randomness: If set it to none or schedule, it will be based on the game script and not based on RNG bullshit?
Basically the F MC still in development and in order to impregnate and married all the women in this game, i must be a M MC?

Here comes another question:
  1. Can i married all the women or i can only marry 1 woman?
  2. How many women that can become pregnant?

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017

I am sorry if i ask too many question, because i need a detail information abt how the game works

kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
Maybe someone already asked, but whatever. Can somenone please tell me how to do the beach date with Alexis? When i go on a date with her, i can't find the beach as a selection. i am currently in summer. Thx
you need 1:summer 2:Date at Sat or Sun afternoon 3:Own a car

Reactions: csaf

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Guys, I'm trying to trigger the event where Danny calls from Lexi's phone in the morning but I can't get it to trigger. When he had previously come to the house, I had chosen the option of using brains to get out of the situation. Any idea how I get this event to trigger? I've been getting up at 6am and ensuring I'm available in different rooms during different times in the morning to trigger the call.

Any help with this? I've changed my alarm to be set for 5AM and even waited until Summer weekends and nothing is triggering. Until this event happens, Lexi's KP/LP seem to be stuck at 25/75.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In randomness: If set it to none or schedule, it will be based on the game script and not based on RNG bullshit?
Basically the F MC still in development and in order to impregnate and married all the women in this game, i must be a M MC?

Here comes another question:
  1. Can i married all the women or i can only marry 1 woman?
  2. How many women that can become pregnant?
Yes, if you set it to schedule, most is set by script (there may still be one or two random movements but you can be sure that Sasha is in the living room every wednesday at the same time). However, sometimes you want randomness to get something started which is difficult by script.

Yes, female MC is in development and has only little content (and will never have the same amount as male MC). Also, since she is a real female, she cannot impregnate others.

In general you only marry one woman. There are exceptions for certain combos where you can marry a couple at the same time (the so called harems), but 5 is the maximum. As for what harems exist and who are in them I refer to the wiki linked in the OP.

All women can become pregnant when the game is finished, however for a few (very few) it is not implemented yet. However most can. If you set pregnancy to not neverending however, all the kids will get very expensive ...

Reactions: tanabe74

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Yes, if you set it to schedule, most is set by script (there may still be one or two random movements but you can be sure that Sasha is in the living room every wednesday at the same time). However, sometimes you want randomness to get something started which is difficult by script.

Yes, female MC is in development and has only little content (and will never have the same amount as male MC). Also, since she is a real female, she cannot impregnate others.

In general you only marry one woman. There are exceptions for certain combos where you can marry a couple at the same time (the so called harems), but 5 is the maximum. As for what harems exist and who are in them I refer to the wiki linked in the OP.

All women can become pregnant when the game is finished, however for a few (very few) it is not implemented yet. However most can. If you set pregnancy to not neverending however, all the kids will get very expensive ...
1 thing that i don't understand in this game
How to advance to the next step
IE: Morgan. I clear the first step and meet jack at pub then how to trigger the "MC apologize to morgan", does it neet to wait 1 day to trigger it?
It also the same as audrey and all of the other NPCS

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes