jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Somehow, I lost Minami's Home Harem quest. I was going through the denial steps and after the third, she doesn't seem to come back after Bree/Sasha sex sessions. I also can't get the Intruder encounter to trigger either. Any idea if I did something wrong here?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I thought Sasha didn't have a thing for Scottie, and this ass was a douche in the front door, so why the hell is this donkey at the halloween party?
For Alexis' ntr route. Probably more, but I wouldn't mind if he appeared sporadically, since Sasha very quickly and decisively gets over him anyway.

cummiefex

May 15, 2019
i got fired from the office job and a lot of storylines broke because of it. is there not any way to get that job back? cuz it really feels like there should be

Demoman Dan

Nov 22, 2017
What exactly is the deal with the art in this game? It all over the place. Higher standard needs to be held if it going to be sold on Steam.

Reactions: bogodit

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone know what's the requirement to trigger
Audrey Sasha harem?
Because i don't know how to do it
I try at satudary or sunday wait untill 22.00 then go to night club
But nothing happen

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i got fired from the office job and a lot of storylines broke because of it. is there not any way to get that job back? cuz it really feels like there should be
There is not. This game has a lot of ways to screw up the "perfect" ending, and while there will still be others around (unless you screwed up everything), losing the job might be the biggest one - but yeah, if that happened, you need to go back to an earlier save or restart.

What exactly is the deal with the art in this game? It all over the place. Higher standard needs to be held if it going to be sold on Steam.
It already is sold on Steam for a couple of years now.

Jakakahayav 697

Jan 13, 2022
I can't Run the Game
I have Android 11 , and I can play this Game last year , maybe it's because of the Android Version? Can Anyone help me pls

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Idk when it was added, but apparently there is an aquarium date for the taming harem. Available if you interact with ayesha during the day.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I can't increase my bond with Minami and it's stuck at 90 because it has an X mark on "Be at home when Sasha and Minami are also there" when the scene already played out with the both of them, but it still gave me an "X" mark idk why

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
You will have to reload a save from before the investigation so you can get a better result.

Jun 26, 2020
Desculpe, mas ocorreu uma exceção não capturada.

Ao executar o código do jogo:
Exceção: Possível loop infinito.

-- Rastreamento completo ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Rastreamento completo:
Arquivo "renpy/bootstrap.py", linha 277, no bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
Arquivo "renpy/main.py", linha 558, no principal
renpy.game.context().run(não)
Arquivo "ch/shiori/images.rpyc", linha 477, sem script
Arquivo "ch/shiori/images.rpyc", linha 477, sem script
Arquivo "renpy/execution.py", linha 61, em check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possível loop infinito.")
Exceção: Possível loop infinito.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Amor e Sexo: Segunda Base 22.12.0
23 de janeiro 09:55:50 2023

Alguém pode me ajudar com este problema ?
I downloaded and installed the windows version for pc. and this is giving this error. how can I solve? help me please

Last edited:

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Personally, I don't understand why people experience misery
I play this game too it's about choices
And in case of installation problems, that person makes a mistake himself
Downloads'; Win/Lin Mac Android
An example if you install mac for Win then you have a problem

cummiefex

May 15, 2019
You will have to reload a save from before the investigation so you can get a better result.

i think i was fired for fooling around with aletta and shiori or something. the walkthrough doesnt say anything about that

the-mess

May 26, 2019
**figured it out. you need to be CEO before messing around with women in the office. worst mistake of my life.
What do you mean? I always do all possible stuff for Aletta, Audrey, Shiori and Lavish before I am CEO and never got kicked out or something. After you become the CEO there's other stuff to do, but you are 100% allowed to mess with the girls at the office before you become the CEO.

kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
Hello guys,I have another problem need to be solved.
How can i improve Kleio's love point limit up above 75?
Now the love/sub point is 75/100,and the wiki tell me that i need to interact to Kleio,but it's doesn't work.
Thanks for help

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes