vodka66

Sep 8, 2020
hey, for some reason, the college harem is not starting for me. it tells me join bree in the kitchen in the morning, but then nothing happens. what should i do?

Apr 23, 2018
I have an issue. I had sasha for the first sex scene of the game and my character had the eggplant and like 8 energy. Then during the scene whether I choose protection or no protection it just says stop now.

gumpp88

Aug 20, 2018
i finished the house harem quest but it seems like a bad end bree left how do i stop that from happening

Last edited:

Orc123456

Feb 10, 2018
How do I get Ayesha to call me during the day? Do I have to take her to the beach instead of the movies on the previous step? Because I did the movie route instead of the beach route (since I was in winter when I did it) and every day, I wait around the house at 10:00 - 14:00 and she hasn't called me. I'm at Summer 17 right now, and I'm starting to believe that I may have either bugged her and missed a step somewhere.
Seems like this is bugged for now. I think several of the game paths are.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
I see I think I screwed up because I went from one to the home harem with the girls when I was born but I couldn't advance in Bree's story since in maid Bree if I try to watch TV for the mc to say his feelings nothing happens and does not go through automatic event
me too. i went to a previous save and started the harem when the 2 stories were over... then the same thing happened with ayesha... and then palla

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
(data/user/0/com.estrada777.lovesexsecondbase/files/libsteam_api.so not found) is the message I get when starting the game
I wouldn't bother too much with this port. I recently tried it and it throws an exception even on a completely fresh playthrough trying to watch TV with (at least) Sasha (didn't really try Bree). It looks like the same error that was tied to a bug with a previous version of the game from around Nov./Dec. '22 - when the unofficial port back then threw the same error in the same instance and had to be fixed via hotfix (or by the user changing some lines) which never made it into a new version of the unofficial port.

Unfortunately I can't remember what you had to change back then - and it's not sure if it's exactly the same issue yet again - but if you don't want to tinker around with the game-files on your phone I'd say it's not really worth it.

I currently am downloading the posted 23.1.2a for mobile to check if it fixes things - but the hoster takes like half a day to download the file and I'm not THAT interested of hunting down the issue for myself. But if I figure something out I might report back here.

Reactions: fpsgamer

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
any full save???
There's no point in a full save, mainly due to the fact that you will have missed numerous non repeatable events and that the levels of relationships in the game will be wildly different, based on the specific player's choices and preferances.

MarkoPolo1337

Jun 1, 2020
How do I get Ayesha to call me during the day? Do I have to take her to the beach instead of the movies on the previous step? Because I did the movie route instead of the beach route (since I was in winter when I did it) and every day, I wait around the house at 10:00 - 14:00 and she hasn't called me. I'm at Summer 17 right now, and I'm starting to believe that I may have either bugged her and missed a step somewhere.
hey, for some reason, the college harem is not starting for me. it tells me join bree in the kitchen in the morning, but then nothing happens. what should i do?
I have the same problems.
Ayesha isnt calling me, whatever I try. I stayed a complete week in the living room, kitchen and in the MCs room. I even tried it during every season but nobody is calling.

The Initiation for the college harem isnt starting either. Tried every day of the week, but Bree just says her usual Greeting and that was it.

Apr 23, 2018
i finished the house harem quest but it seems like a bad end bree left how do i stop that from happening
If you initiate the house harem, bree and sasha need to be at 75 love and 25 kink and they need to have at least 40 yuri. If you don't have those stats then one or both of them will leave depending on their stats.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes