Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is it just me or is Sash's sex scene not working right? I'm playing 22.12.0 'till it works better
I've read at least someone else mentioning having problems with Sasha, so you might wanna wait for March, Ayesha's ending just got teased too.

Apr 23, 2018
Is it just me or is Sash's sex scene not working right? I'm playing 22.12.0 'till it works better
Yeah I've read other ppl have this issue and I do as well. I started a new game and I played up to the point where I can have a scene with sasha and after it asks about protection, which it doesn't matter which option you pick, after that the scene automatically only has stop now. It doesn't matter how much energy you have or if you have the eggplant icon it always happens. Based on what I've read its only the missionary postition but I didn't have any other positions unlocked to test it.

Apr 23, 2018
Okay so I posted my issue on the discord, and to everyone else having the sasha issue, they said that it has to do with your level of sexperience. Now its been a long time since I last played and that was never the case for me before so it must be a recent change. However, apparently Sasha's scenes are gated behind that.

kyon_koutaro

Dec 22, 2020
me too. i went to a previous save and started the harem when the 2 stories were over... then the same thing happened with ayesha... and then palla
I mean, the problem is that I would have to hit the reset medium and I already have 3 of the home harem aaaaaaaaaaaa

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Do u have save when kyle in prison and have camila to ?
I have one right after Camilla's introduction in prison, I believe, but it's from October (so probably missing quite a few flags). As said, if you check posts since last update or alternatively, this year, you'll find plenty of "completed" saves.

Alas, I need to commend you in following up my snarky response with an actual non vague request and regret not being able to fulfill it perfectly. I myself will probably wait for next month's release before doing another full run.

Spacetronaut

Apr 16, 2018
Hey, everyone. Need some help with progressing Lexi and Alexis.

My stopping point with Alexis is that I need to take her on a date to the mall. I have all the prerequisites ready (discussed dinner date, KP25, LP20) but it simply doesn't trigger. I can talk to her at the mall but nothing happens.

For Lexi, I need Danny to show up at my house next to fight but he simply doesn't show up. Someone else in this thread recommended 7AM being a good time but my alarm has been set to 7AM since the beginning. I've stayed up the whole night waiting in the living room and nothing triggers. Again, stats are where they should be: I found her, it's been like a month since I got the prereq's, LP60.

Are they just bugged? What am I missing? Is there any way to unbug them if they are or do I just need to restart the game?

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Hey, everyone. Need some help with progressing Lexi and Alexis.

My stopping point with Alexis is that I need to take her on a date to the mall. I have all the prerequisites ready (discussed dinner date, KP25, LP20) but it simply doesn't trigger. I can talk to her at the mall but nothing happens.

For Lexi, I need Danny to show up at my house next to fight but he simply doesn't show up. Someone else in this thread recommended 7AM being a good time but my alarm has been set to 7AM since the beginning. I've stayed up the whole night waiting in the living room and nothing triggers. Again, stats are where they should be: I found her, it's been like a month since I got the prereq's, LP60.

Are they just bugged? What am I missing? Is there any way to unbug them if they are or do I just need to restart the game?
Both are bugged unfortunately and will probably have to wait for someone to post the update without the slow ass download speed.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes