mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
I'm stuck in the final phase of the office harem. I've already seen the Audrey/Shiori/Lavish foursome (three times the fun). Had sex with Aletta immediately (Booty call). When I go to work the next day, Aletta's harem event (work place effeciency) didn't trigger. What am I supposed to do?

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
I postponed the roller skate date with harmony to get the low corruption version but now she refuses to do that date so I can't progress her past 50 lp, anyone know how I can fix this. Mobile so I can't really use the console to force certain quest stages

garfield_

Aug 13, 2019
Yeah 75+ Love, 25+ Kink, 45+ Lesbian, and have sex with both within one week. The guide on the OP says have sex with them 3+ times prior but the wiki doesn't so that's a toss up for me. Only other guess is maybe it's because Sasha is in her slave mode already rather than just a girlfriend.
If I remember, when they have both collars and you have sex with them within 7 days. You have to meet both of them in the same room to trigger the event. Usually they're in the kitchen around 1900u or in the living room

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone have an up-to-date guide? I fucked up a lot and had to restart multiple times.

It's not as detailed as I'd like it to be but it's the best resource on the game out there.

Some personal tips:

Do not have sex with multiple girls or at least not the ones in the same harem (home harem, office harem, band harem, etc) until they have atleast 75 love point (LP), 25 kink point (kp), and 45 lesbian point. Otherwise you will lose girl(s) to showdown events. If you do have sex with multiple girls in 7 days, either from events or you fucking up. Avoid the girl(s) or the harem location (such as studio for band harem and office for office harem) for 7 days. For home harem (Bree and Sasha), you can't avoid your home, so work on each of them 1 at a time.

The fastest way to earn KP is by bringing them to pub dates. There are two activities, pool and darts, where if you win (and I assume it's stat based) the girl gains +2 KP per activity, netting you +4 KP per date. If you also gift them "A sex slave's story" for +1 KP (and - 1 or 2 LP), that's +5 KP per day/date not including KP gain from other sources.

It is inevitable that you will make mistakes (I messed up the band harem, causing Kleio and Anna to leave, and pick the wrong choice locking Minami's KP to 50). So it's a good idea to save before doing something on the story tracker, that way you can backtrack without losing much progress. Or live with the consequences until NG+.

Last edited:

Peppers Pig

Mar 1, 2020

It's not as detailed as I'd like it to be but it's the best resource on the game out there.

Some personal tips:

Do not have sex with multiple girls or at least not the ones in the same harem (home harem, office harem, band harem, etc) until they have atleast 75 love point (LP), 25 kink point (kp), and 45 (or lower) lesbian point. Otherwise you will lose girl(s) to showdown events. If you do have sex with multiple girls in 7 days, either from events or you fucking up. Avoid the girl(s) or the harem location (such as studio for band harem and office for office harem) for 7 days. For home harem (Bree and Sasha), you can't avoid your home, so work on each of them 1 at a time.

The fastest way to earn KP is by bringing them to pub dates. There are two activities, pool and darts, where if you win (and I assume it's stat based) the girl gains +2 KP per activity, netting you +4 KP per date. If you also gift them "A sex slave's story" for +1 KP (and - 1 or 2 LP), that's +5 KP per day/date not including KP gain from other sources.

It is inevitable that you will make mistakes (I messed up the band harem, causing Kleio and Anna to leave, and pick the wrong choice locking Minami's KP to 50). So it's a good idea to save before doing something on the story tracker, that way you can backtrack without losing much progress. Or live with the consequences until NG+.
Thank you so fucking much, i was suffering.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you so fucking much, i was suffering.
And you'll probably suffer a bit more. The wiki isn't comprehensive. It will help you starting out but becomes less usefull at the tail end of some routes. For example I couldn't proc Battle of the bands which led me to develop Anna and Kleio's respective routes while waiting, which ironically cause me to trigger their showdown event because I wasn't aware of how harems and showdowns work. I didn't have this issue before with office and home harem because I developed each girl one at a time (which was slow enough that there is a 7 day distance between the last girl I had sex with and the newest girl I had sex with... or I kept switching between harem groups thus there's no showdown event between them.

I'm also stuck in the end of Office Harem, and have no idea how to add Aletta in it despite following the instruction of the wiki (as far as I understand it).

This game doesn't have many hard locks, but when it's there it's very frustrating.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Small annotation

Do not have sex with multiple girls or at least not the ones in the same harem (home harem, office harem, band harem, etc) until they have atleast 75 love point (LP), 25 kink point (kp), and 45 (or lower) lesbian point.
I guess you mean "(...) 45 (or higher) lesbian"

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
And you'll probably suffer a bit more. The wiki isn't comprehensive. It will help you starting out but becomes less usefull at the tail end of some routes. For example I couldn't proc Battle of the bands which led me to develop Anna and Kleio's respective routes while waiting, which ironically cause me to trigger their showdown event because I wasn't aware of how harems and showdowns work. I didn't have this issue before with office and home harem because I developed each girl one at a time (which was slow enough that there is a 7 day distance between the last girl I had sex with and the newest girl I had sex with... or I kept switching between harem groups thus there's no showdown event between them.

I'm also stuck in the end of Office Harem, and have no idea how to add Aletta in it despite following the instruction of the wiki (as far as I understand it).

This game doesn't have many hard locks, but when it's there it's very frustrating.
Let's face being the CEO for having access to office harem made total sense.

Not even mad when fumble this route

• Haha
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 23.1.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 677 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Hey, friend. I downloaded it yesterday and for some reason I can't watch TV with Bree and Sasha together. If I'm alone with Bree or Sasha, I can watch. I'm not sure if you alread have this feedback. Thank you for this port!

Jan 30, 2018
For some reason palla isn't appearing I've been waiting for her to return for 2 in game months and I even stayed home watching TV all day she still doesn't appear is it a bug or I suppose to do something else,

Reactions: Edvin

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
For some reason palla isn't appearing I've been waiting for her to return for 2 in game months and I even stayed home watching TV all day she still doesn't appear is it a bug or I suppose to do something else,
Heh, I've noticed the same thing lately.

I recently started playing the new version because despite what it says here, if you use save games from a year or even older versions of the game, sooner or later you will run into a lot of problems (and that happened to me and that's why I recently started playing again from beginning) and I also noticed that Pala has been gone for almost two months and it doesn't look like she will show up.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Its a bug and the game needs to update 23.1.2b update to fix it. It exists but the download is on Keep2Share which sucks.... some hero needs to upload that on Zippyshare or Pixeldrain or MEGA.

Jan 30, 2018
Heh, I've noticed the same thing lately.

I recently started playing the new version because despite what it says here, if you use save games from a year or even older versions of the game, sooner or later you will run into a lot of problems (and that happened to me and that's why I recently started playing again from beginning) and I also noticed that Pala has been gone for almost two months and it doesn't look like she will show up.
It must be a bug in this version thanks for verifying for me

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Small annotation

I guess you mean "(...) 45 (or higher) lesbian"
I was reading off Band harem's wiki page for the lesbian point threshold. I don't think having them higher would allow you to avoid showdown event. but on second thought you do need lesbian point equal to or higher for bree and sasha harem to work. So i'm gonna remove the "or lower" part.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes