Jul 31, 2018
hello, i see in the latest changelog that some characters story have been completed, so i have to ask. Is Bree story completed? Sorry im kinda lazy and dont want to read all the changelogs to find it XD

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
hello, i see in the latest changelog that some characters story have been completed, so i have to ask. Is Bree story completed? Sorry im kinda lazy and dont want to read all the changelogs to find it XD
If you mean Bree as a playable character, then no. That's on the backburner.

If you mean Bree as a dateable girl (i.e. you playing as Mike), then her route was completed some time ago.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Spacetronaut

Apr 16, 2018
alexis is bugged her mall event doesn't work and she gets stuck at love 20 i did everything else is this a bug? if so report it to the dev i dont know how!
You have to discuss the dinner date with her first, which is done through her interaction menu. After that you need to take her on a date to the Mall.

If you use the latest patch on the OP then Alexis is bugged and can't continue. If you can find the patch for patrons (23.1.2b) her and Lexi are both fixed, at least for me. Someone did just upload it a couple posts behind yours.

Reactions: godzilla0812

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Bree's story has been completed for a while. She has two exclusive routes (hint, get the Gamer trait to have access to both). The harems involving her are also pretty much completed, but stuff might get added to some of them, especially the bigger ones. By harem, I mean the instance when Mike has multiple girlfriends who know each other.

Most girls that were introduced a year ago have an ending and a lot of events, Hanna, Ayesha and Kylie are the latest whose endings were added, but might have more content on the way.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
You can gain intelligence by

- practicing speaking in your room (only until a certain level)
- read the knowledge book
- buy the knowledge machine and go to sleep (unreliable and at the time you have the money for that you're probably through anyway)
- visit university courses (fastest and most reliable option, costs money though)

You can also temporarily gain intelligence by donning certain clothing.
My knowledge is at 100%. when i talk to her i dont see the TV icon?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Bree's story has been completed for a while. She has two exclusive routes (hint, get the Gamer trait to have access to both). The harems involving her are also pretty much completed, but stuff might get added to some of them, especially the bigger ones. By harem, I mean the instance when Mike has multiple girlfriends who know each other.

Most girls that were introduced a year ago have an ending and a lot of events, Hanna, Ayesha and Kylie are the latest whose endings were added, but might have more content on the way.
Does Kylie have an marriage ending yet? Or just orange is the new black and or rip.

Reactions: Kumarsanu

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.1.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

evanpiper896

Nov 17, 2017
First of all, been asked many times already as well as answered. Searching for them would have produced a quicker answer than just waiting for a new one. Having said that, you need the following: Gamer skill, Bree LP at 40, Not having picked up her call if she called you to help her with rent (that's easily avoided by keeping her kp below 25). Interract or play a game or both with her in the living room 18-20, not sunday.
Hey thanks for replying, I've done all of these up until the call. I have 40 LP, gamer, prior sex and pool bj, and have been ignoring her calls for 2 weeks of in game time and then just waiting in the living room at 18 to 22 with no proc.

* I've done many rounds of video games too on every day but no luck

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
Did you cheat your knowledge?
No. In the walktrough it says if you miss trigger on the same day to talk to her about the TV again.
Maybe i went to far ahead with the Band route? or maybe i ignored the call. 1900-2200, but cant get past 30LP.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
No. In the walktrough it says if you miss trigger on the same day to talk to her about the TV again.
Maybe i went to far ahead with the Band route? or maybe i ignored the call. 1900-2200, but cant get past 30LP.
some triggers are strange, like the arcade encounter with bree, i did not purse her in the begging and only in the next year this flag worked. maybe it need to be in the right SEASON.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hey thanks for replying, I've done all of these up until the call. I have 40 LP, gamer, prior sex and pool bj, and have been ignoring her calls for 2 weeks of in game time and then just waiting in the living room at 18 to 22 with no proc.

* I've done many rounds of video games too on every day but no luck
Try just talking to her, also, try to lower her kp so it's below 25, otherwise, it might be a bug or weird interaction. If all else fails, and you haven't triggered it on a Saturday either, reload the earliest save before you got her to 40 lp.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
So, you should have the TV subject to talk about with people. On a random day, talk with her, talk about TV (shows) and the event should trigger that evening at home.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
my knowledge is at 100% but i dont see it in the talk menu?
Either it's bugged or you're not recognizing the symbol. Check other characters for the TV option. It's not a special button like some discussions are it's literally just the normal one

evanpiper896

Nov 17, 2017
Try just talking to her, also, try to lower her kp so it's below 25, otherwise, it might be a bug or weird interaction. If all else fails, and you haven't triggered it on a Saturday either, reload the earliest save before you got her to 40 lp.
Wow, dropping the KP fixed it. Thank you so much! Where did you get that idea? I've been following the walkthrough on the first page and never would have gotten there myself.

Do you think you could help me figure out why I can't seem to proc Kleio's event about talking about her fight with Anna? Band progress is going well. I'm at 80 LP for Kleio, 70 LP for Anna, and I even tried changing Kleio's KP around

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Wow, dropping the KP fixed it. Thank you so much! Where did you get that idea? I've been following the walkthrough on the first page and never would have gotten there myself.

Do you think you could help me figure out why I can't seem to proc Kleio's event about talking about her fight with Anna? Band progress is going well. I'm at 80 LP for Kleio, 70 LP for Anna, and I even tried changing Kleio's KP around
If I remember correctly, that's Anna's storyline. Talk with Kleio and then Talk with Anna. Either the talk option or the interact option should have a chibi Anna/Kleio addition. After you talk with one then the other, Anna should call you on the phone, eventually.

evanpiper896

Nov 17, 2017
If I remember correctly, that's Anna's storyline. Talk with Kleio and then Talk with Anna. Either the talk option or the interact option should have a chibi Anna/Kleio addition. After you talk with one then the other, Anna should call you on the phone, eventually.
I've had that successfully work with Morgan/Kleio which also had the chibi additions but I can't seem to get it for these two no matter where I run into them or what their KP are lol. In game the "talk to kleio" is under Anna's tab and the walkthrough doesn't add much with just saying 'talk with kleio' lmao so I'm kind of stuck again

Jan 5, 2023
Is it me or can you no longer creampie sasha in alot of positions? I only get "stop now" in missionary, standing etc. Only one that works is cowgirl and sometimes doggy depending on beads?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes