Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Cause that would REALLY SUCK BIG BALLS if I cannot join the band. It would also mean no Death Harpies harem. And that is alot of content I would be missing. The developer should of left the guitar book in the game.
My only grip is joining the band being time sensitive, should had more hints from Sasha or a year time before failing.

My playthrough fumbled band and CEO.
I'm kinda bad at this.

Last edited:

furius34

May 29, 2017
any save before the sabotage event of kylie?
Sabotage
Prerequisites: done Mine alone or Trying to change at least 3 days ago,>= 25, Kylie >= 50, Kylie is not in prison, Bedroom, 14:00-18:00

Mike catches Kylie in his room as she is punching holes in his condoms.

komii1412

Feb 7, 2018
Hello, I need help to trigger this event below.. I'm 100% sure that only Bree is at home but can't seem to trigger it...
this is from Bree Gamer path.. Thanks!
1676596745122.png

komii1412

Feb 7, 2018
If I remenber it right: You have to buy the Z box. Then despite the hint you have to interact with Bree when she is in the living room, not click the video game option.
I checked the electronic store but I only see 'Spy Camera' there and I also tried interacting with her instead of play video game still nothing happens :/

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I checked the electronic store but I only see 'Spy Camera' there and I also tried interacting with her instead of play video game still nothing happens :/
I got a zBox from her in my birthday. if that helps.

(unrelated, Magic Kaito?)

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I wonder how you get the threesome scene with Violaine and Vincent. What are the requirements needed? Would be nice to know.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes