Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.1.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
If they laid out games in torrent files, it would be more convenient.

Reactions: RPDL

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have noticed a bug with Aletta getting negative kp in events instead of positive.
Aletta can go into negatives so that in and of itself won't be a bug. If she does so with events which are for positive KP of course it would be.

Ah, that's too bad. I was hoping for a way to enjoy the game without always having to worry about the yandere.
Sorry, that's who she is. The mechanic as such can not be deactivated.

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
how to progress kylie yandere path past 60 love. for me its stuck no matter what i do even with the wiki. even ate the dam cookie

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have not played this game in a while, and I have a question about learning to play the Guitar. Originally, you could get a book from the bookstore. But when I looked at Sasha's page, there is and X by "learn to play guitar".

Also, I have seen her playing the guitar in her bedroom, but I have not seen the Death Harpies play yet. SOOO, I am hoping there is still a chance I can learn it???

Was I supposed to learn how to play guitar from her at the beginning?
Is there any other way to learn to play guitar?
Does the "learn to play guitar book still exist? (for people who make this mistake)

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Cause that would REALLY SUCK BIG BALLS if I cannot join the band. It would also mean no Death Harpies harem. And that is alot of content I would be missing. The developer should of left the guitar book in the game.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Cause that would REALLY SUCK BIG BALLS if I cannot join the band. It would also mean no Death Harpies harem. And that is alot of content I would be missing. The developer should of left the guitar book in the game.
There is a guitar book but you need to learn the skill before meeting the girls if you want to get the harem.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Where is the guitar book then? I have version 23.1.2 and it is not at/in the bookstore.
At the bookstore, where you probably looked, but the books on offer change, come back tomorrow (or the day after tomorrow or next week).

_Dorok_

Sep 1, 2020
sooo... what happens if MC proposes to home harem and band harem (or others) in the same time, or game does not acknowledge this

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
sooo... what happens if MC proposes to home harem and band harem (or others) in the same time, or game does not acknowledge this
Can you buy multiple rings? Don't think so.
If you propose is going to end in marriage/Sunday and I'm to see a ending where harem is mentioned.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes