estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey, friend. I downloaded it yesterday and for some reason I can't watch TV with Bree and Sasha together. If I'm alone with Bree or Sasha, I can watch. I'm not sure if you alread have this feedback. Thank you for this port!
I have no idea what this means, I don't actually play the game.

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
For those who cannot wait too long, here it is Love & Sex: Second Base V23.1.2b

Mega
Does that fix the issue with Lexi's storyline in which Danny is supposed to come to Mikes house? Doesn't trigger.

Edit: Nevermind, got my answer. It does fix that issue.

Last edited:

godzilla0812

Apr 28, 2020
alexis is bugged her mall event doesn't work and she gets stuck at love 20 i did everything else is this a bug? if so report it to the dev i dont know how!

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
Where and how do you talk about tv with Ana?
Can some one help?
You do it from the talk menu, as long as you have enough smarts to have it as a discussion topic. Same menu that let's you talk about sports and food and love and whatnot.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
does anybody have a save game with all the harem routes would be great i had this but lost my save data
Hope you get it, otherwise wait until mid march, I'll probably start a new tripple all traits complete run by then (NTR first one to finish it quickly, a quick moneymaking second and CHAD harem collecting last one)
If you ask by then, I'll probably either be in the middle of making said save or already done with one.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
You do it from the talk menu, as long as you have enough smarts to have it as a discussion topic. Same menu that let's you talk about sports and food and love and whatnot.
my knowledge is at 100% but i dont see it in the talk menu?

jason2425

Sep 19, 2018
Im stuck with kylie reform path i got 23.1.2b version but i can't get pass through the coffee shop event, please help :c

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
Does that fix the issue with Lexi's storyline in which Danny is supposed to come to Mikes house? Doesn't trigger.
alexis is bugged her mall event doesn't work and she gets stuck at love 20 i did everything else is this a bug? if so report it to the dev i dont know how!
If you edit a save and change "Alexis_love_max" to 60 (it must be double the amount you actually want to achieve which is 30) you can skip the mall event and just move on. Obviously you have to max her love stat out first. It worked for me but don't cry if it ultimately messes something up. I haven't noticed anything bad from it and I have completed her storyline, I'm just warning you.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Hey, does anyone know the console command to change fertility? I've had Bree showing 0% chance for the last 30 days.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
Can some one help?
Also where do you gain the smarts to get the Tv icon to appear in her talk menu?
can someone please help?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can some one help?
Also where do you gain the smarts to get the Tv icon to appear in her talk menu?
can someone please help?
You can gain intelligence by

- practicing speaking in your room (only until a certain level)
- read the knowledge book
- buy the knowledge machine and go to sleep (unreliable and at the time you have the money for that you're probably through anyway)
- visit university courses (fastest and most reliable option, costs money though)

You can also temporarily gain intelligence by donning certain clothing.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
How do I proc Gamer Bree? I'm at 40 LP for her and can't seem to raise it to 50 for the start of the Gamer path
First of all, been asked many times already as well as answered. Searching for them would have produced a quicker answer than just waiting for a new one. Having said that, you need the following: Gamer skill, Bree LP at 40, Not having picked up her call if she called you to help her with rent (that's easily avoided by keeping her kp below 25). Interract or play a game or both with her in the living room 18-20, not sunday.

Reactions: Cartageno
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes