MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Seriously guys, how I get Kylie's endings. I think I locked myself out of her redemption path, but how I do work the Yandere one then?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Seriously guys, how I get Kylie's endings. I think I locked myself out of her redemption path, but how I do work the Yandere one then?
I'm trying to figure that out myself. I found a save with everything but I can't get her to the police. I stopped her and called Bree and Sasha but I couldn't report her to the police. So I'm going to have to find some console code to do that so I can finally get Camila.

Hopefully Hanna, Lavish, and Camila have some harem path together in the future.

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
There is a guitar book but you need to learn the skill before meeting the girls if you want to get the harem.
I would like to report a bug in version 23.1.2b, i went on the mall date with lexi on saturday and then went to the nightclub and triggered dance.
lexi kink was also increased to 50 but slave lexi is not triggering at all.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
how do i start Battle of the bands round one?
it is written in the diary "the first round of the battle of the bands is starting soon" and nothing happens

talala

Oct 20, 2017
can't seem to do the meet Bree's dad in the gamer bree path, waited between 8 to 6 on the weekends but nothing is happening.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
I just finished the quest "The car needs repairs" and Kleio's love is stuck at 50. Wiki says I need to do the quest
"Kleio studio sex" to get it up to 55. I cannot get the band harem either because I cannot get to the studio.

Is there a way to unlock the Studio or join the band if you did not choose guitar in the beginning? Or do I need to start ALLLLL over from the beginning?

Is there a way to do like, new game+??
New game + is available if you didn't use the in game cheats and marry any of the girls. However, it starts your progress with the girls over from 0, it just keeps money and skills and whatnot.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
Just a fair warning to anyone wondering why you tell Emma you have a girlfriend when she asks. Check Cassidy. I just had to brute-force through two months with cheats on just to get to Emma. I'd also say don't start Cassidy's story until after you pass Emma's checks and start the roleplay with her or else you have to go through Cassidy's ENTIRE story AND break up with her at the end of it in order to be with Emma. If you become Cassidy's girlfriend or keep her as a pet, it is not undoable with interacting with her.
Emma is such a pain in the fucking ass to do. You have to ignore the office entirely to prevent the Cassidy arc, you can't progress with any girl except Bree as long as you don't actually date bree, there's some weirdness with maybe making sam ok as well as bree but to my knowledge that path doesn't go anywhere. Unless you really are into Emma I'd recommend just ignoring her until her route gets further developed. Of course she'll need a damn new game once that happens because of how hard she clashes with the entire rest of the game.

Reactions: Spacetronaut

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Emma is such a pain in the fucking ass to do. You have to ignore the office entirely to prevent the Cassidy arc, you can't progress with any girl except Bree as long as you don't actually date bree, there's some weirdness with maybe making sam ok as well as bree but to my knowledge that path doesn't go anywhere. Unless you really are into Emma I'd recommend just ignoring her until her route gets further developed. Of course she'll need a damn new game once that happens because of how hard she clashes with the entire rest of the game.
Actually, you can progress with Audrey, date Palla and Lexi, just make sure to be honest when telling Emma you are dating them. Until a few dates ago, though, pets and slaves didn't count as girlfriends, so cannot have them or Bree as either. Also, although she's fine with Bree, she still counts as an extra girlfriend she's not fine with, thus, the best route is to possibly have had sex with Bree but haven't progressed story far enough for her to be your girlfriend. (also keep in mind it's best to have Emma and Bree at 50 lesbian points (gp?)) Hopefully, we get Emma and Sam harem, someday and I'd personally love for a Minami Emma one too.

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 1.68GB
Compressed size Q70: 596MB

PC = /
macOS = / /

v23.1.2b

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Can you help me?? How you passed the date at mall? My does not trigger anything
download Version 23.1.2b helped me

Anyone know how to add sam to the harem? it is written in the diary "call sam to talk about home situation" but when I do, nothing special happens

WinkJeck

Dec 7, 2017
Emma keep saying too big even Mike have small dick trait, wiki said : have sex with her to have sexperience and she just trait up refuse

vamars

Jan 6, 2023
Kleio and Anna's stories ended with "has left and is no longer part of my life".
I don't know what or when it happened and I played a lot after that so loading an old save is not an option, is there a way to reset their histories? maybe editing the .save

I fucked them both and meet their exes, Anna was pregnant.

pd: I don't have the studio

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes