Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Kleio and Anna's stories ended with "has left and is no longer part of my life".
I don't know what or when it happened and I played a lot after that so loading an old save is not an option, is there a way to reset their histories? maybe editing the .save

I fucked them both and meet their exes, Anna was pregnant.

pd: I don't have the studio
You can't reset their histories and trying to edit the save is just going to screw up your game.

The likely problem was that you didn't have their various stats at a high enough level (love around 75, kink around 25 and Lesbian at at least 50). You also probably fucked them both within a week. The nail in the coffin was getting Anna pregnant before forming the harem.

Reactions: vamars and mams3425

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
can anyone help. im stuck on bree at 75% and cant unluck her further. none of the guides address getting past locks

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Welcome to the one of the top spots on my compendium, LSSB. I have about 20-30 hours this week into this and I dont regret a second including getting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and so many great LIs including Sadayo Kawakami inspired Shiori, the gyaru version of Season 3 AoT Mikasa thats Hanna and the Prison School Warden inspired Aletta. Lexi is my hot trashgirl. "Tiger Mask V" Ayesha is wonderful and a great depiction of a Joshi/Woman's wrestler. 10/10 would be put into "The Billy Goat's Curse" for some asslicking. Sasha is goth perfection. Bree and Minami are liquid sugar in human form. Deceptively great characters like Kleio. If not for Mike being a major Nice Guy TM and a vessel at times for the devs "MGTOW"/Anti-SJW sentiments which made me groan aloud as I rolled my eyes AND facepalmed irl, I'd say this was flawless. (A girl like Aletta isnt going to let you call her a Feminazi to her face and not DUMP YOU outright. That was silly.) The art is simply stunning. Just looking at the shelves of manga in Minami and MCs room you will see things you know immediately. The attention to detail is jaw dropping.

But yea, Alexis can eat shit though. Very relatable to why she is easy to hate. Option to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That would be nice, because she is undisputedly the fucking worst of many great LIs.

I tried it here and bought it on Steam during the sale. I have no ragrets.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I am about to do the quest "Samantha Reverse Cowgirl" and Wiki says she will get pregnant if she is not on the pill. Both Wiki and the walk through say you can command a girl to go on the pill if her submission is 50+. I have Sam's submission at 57.

So, my question is, why can I not command her to take the pill? (When I go to command/body it is blank. It just has the cancel button).

OR

What submission percentage do you need to get Samantha at in order to command her to take the pill?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
If not for Mike being a major Nice Guy TM and a vessel at times for the devs "MGTOW"/Anti-SJW sentiments which made me groan aloud as I rolled my eyes AND facepalmed irl, I'd say this was flawless.
If you look deep enough in this thread or the Steam reviews you'll see people saying that I use the game to push my woke agenda unto the players so I guess i fall somewhere in the middle :D

• Haha
Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
If you look deep enough in this thread or the Steam reviews you'll see people saying that I use the game to push my woke agenda unto the players so I guess i fall somewhere in the middle :D
nah bruh, mike is more like a no user of social media and anti woke

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Bruh can some somebody help me with bree become a sex slave , the kp and Lp is above 80% and i still cannot make bree become a slave
You need to complete all Maid Bree tasks in order to uncap all her KP, including sex while watching TV in the evening. Plus all mainline Bree events to unlock all LP.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
If you are "woke", that makes me Issei Hyoudou.

Also, you love wrestling dont you? Ayesha's first scene screamed HARDCORE WRESTLING FAN to me. The way you described pro wrestling had me thinking "man, this is EXACTLY how I would explain the appeal to a novice!" Especially that blatant Tiger Mask reference. That made me "warm and fuzzy in my tum tum". I would have screamed if Ayesha's opponent looked like AZM or KAIRI.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
If you are "woke", that makes me Issei Hyoudou.

Also, you love wrestling dont you? Ayesha's first scene screamed HARDCORE WRESTLING FAN to me. The way you described pro wrestling had me thinking "man, this is EXACTLY how I would explain the appeal to a novice!" Especially that blatant Tiger Mask reference. That made me "warm and fuzzy in my tum tum". I would have screamed if Ayesha's opponent looked like AZM or KAIRI.
I just love Aletta

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I just love Aletta
I do too, but Aletta is your boss. A redhead version of the Prison School Warden.

Ayesha is the shredded black girl in the Tiger Mask get up or to someone who doesnt know wrestling, it was a mask that looked like a Tiger face and a tiger print outfit with the gimmick commonly done in Japan but its been retired I believe. They also made an anime based off of the gimmick 4 people have worn, most famously Mitsuharu Misawa. Fun fact, but Eddie Guerrero in his early days wrestled a black version of the Tiger mask outfit called "Black Tiger" and feuded with the 3rd version of Tiger Mask.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I checked who I like and Sacha
I find her scary

I haven't gone that deep into the game yet I just follow my gut
I appreciate your story and explanation

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I checked who I like and Sacha
I find her scary

I haven't gone that deep into the game yet I just follow my gut
I appreciate your story and explanation
Sasha's not so scary once you get to know her better. She's probably my favourite character in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes