Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
If you are "woke", that makes me Issei Hyoudou.

Also, you love wrestling dont you? Ayesha's first scene screamed HARDCORE WRESTLING FAN to me. The way you described pro wrestling had me thinking "man, this is EXACTLY how I would explain the appeal to a novice!" Especially that blatant Tiger Mask reference. That made me "warm and fuzzy in my tum tum". I would have screamed if Ayesha's opponent looked like AZM or KAIRI.
I am not the writer, I only give him directions, he comes up with the details.
All the mermaid and wrestling stuff is his :D
(But the Tiger Mask reference is mine :p )

Last edited:

evanpiper896

Nov 17, 2017
Hi guys, I've still been trying to finish Anna's storyline but I can't complete the "Talk to Kleio" plot. I've talked to Kleio so many times that she has proposed and yet the Anna talking part has yet to come up.

Also, is there a way I can skip seasons? Autumn just started and I need to take Minami to the beach. I'm hoping the only way is not just to wait and sleep through months at a time

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
Will using the console command 'kylie.set_flag("yandere",100,mod="-")' make it so I don't have to worry about the yandere?

Last edited:

Mugiboogie

Aug 13, 2020
Is there a way for me to get my office job back? (cheating or legit) Idk what happened I was on cassidy quest and skipped a bit cause she's a bitch, lost my access to the office, thought it was normal but it ain't coming back. save is already overwritten long ago

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes