Feb 9, 2023
Are there any other good games like this? This type of RPG style?
And is Sasha's sex scene fixed in the 'b' update?

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Sandbox dating games? Yes, there's both very bad but more well known commercial ones this type was inspired by and actual original ones. Art style wise, there's a few. My suggestion is to check out f95's trending page and filter by sandbox.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
Is there a list of commands to force event triggers using the consol. Im sick of starting fresh saves because an event doesnt trigger only for a different event that i had no trouble triggering in previous saves to become untrigerable. I just want the home harem with lexi but without samantha

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
her sex events are still broken for me even with a new save. I just want to know if kylie events are broken as well but i haven't heard anyone else mention it

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I have the same issue with Kleio. Try fixing it with saveeditonline.com, but unable to change the right events. What did you change? Any idea how to make it work?
Well after the fact when I spotted this, I had upgraded my vehicle to the sportscar, then later I did the console command I mentioned in the post you quoted, the 'edit 2' mentions it, command: "jump kleio_event_05b" without the "".

Some sandbox openworld'ish games that I recall:
1) Simple Days [harem, pregnancy]

2) Straitened Times [harem, incest if patched]

3maybe) Milfy City [abandoned for a LONG time now, incest if patched]

4) Summertime Saga [pregnancy, incest if patched]
[I feel it has too few content, as do most adult vn/games, sadly]

5maybe) Masters of Raana [browser game]
[has combat, and stats like ranged/melee, etc. just nearly NO 'adult' visuals, biggest complaint for this from me, it could be a million times better with more scenes.]

edit: removed incorrect tag, no preg in Straitened Times :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Preggo69

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
Hello guys one question, is this game still kinda bugged? I remember playing it long ago and like, if you didnt do some stuff at a certain point, you'd just miss it all together later on. Is it still like this? I dont like to play with a walkthru to see all content.
Thank you!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

[has combat, and stats like ranged/melee, etc. just nearly NO 'adult' visuals, biggest complaint for this from me, it could be a million times better with more scenes.]

Simple Days for me feels completely differently, way more linear, I wouldn't even call it a proper sandbox. Also way faster pacing.

Straitened Times (again in my feels only) indeed is pretty similar in many aspects but has more interdependencies between the characters (e. g. to get ahead with, or even a head by, the motel manager, you need to improve your relations with the police officer, which in turn needs progress with the lawyer to be unlocked, etc.). But a good suggestion for people who like LSSB certainly.

Milfy City is abandoned, as you say, and has less content. Could have gone similar to this, includes mini games (which I thought were actually okay) but has a different tone.

Summertime Saga doesn't have that little content IMO, but a slower update schedule. Art is drawn 2D, even if more comic like. A possibly good suggestion as well. It even sometimes has events not triggering properly and having to restart/reload an old save, if that is your kink ;)

Don't know Masters of Raana.

Another game that comes to my mind, that also has free time roam (i. e. not 3-5 phases a day but actual hours and you take a certain amount but can roam at night if your energy holds like here - or in Straitened Times) would be Man of the House. Fewer LIs. Only one pregnancy option though and only in the ending, and only one harem option (which is a bonus after you 100%ed the game), also again interdependencies - you need to go pretty far with the landlady to unlock the superhero as dateable, also the roommates block the paths of their BFFs.

But yeah, looking for sandboxes is probably the best. See whether you like the graphics, read a couple of useful reviews (I know, they are few and far between) to see what people like and dislike about it. I personally could add Photo Hunt (silly stats system though) or Love of Magic (if you though coordinating your girls here is hard, you ain't seen nothing yet), maybe even Hail Dicktator (BDSM heavy though, and less "normal life"), but in the end it will be individual what precisely turns people on here and is different or similar elsewhere.

Feb 9, 2023

Simple Days for me feels completely differently, way more linear, I wouldn't even call it a proper sandbox. Also way faster pacing.

Straitened Times (again in my feels only) indeed is pretty similar in many aspects but has more interdependencies between the characters (e. g. to get ahead with, or even a head by, the motel manager, you need to improve your relations with the police officer, which in turn needs progress with the lawyer to be unlocked, etc.). But a good suggestion for people who like LSSB certainly.

Milfy City is abandoned, as you say, and has less content. Could have gone similar to this, includes mini games (which I thought were actually okay) but has a different tone.

Summertime Saga doesn't have that little content IMO, but a slower update schedule. Art is drawn 2D, even if more comic like. A possibly good suggestion as well. It even sometimes has events not triggering properly and having to restart/reload an old save, if that is your kink ;)

Don't know Masters of Raana.

Another game that comes to my mind, that also has free time roam (i. e. not 3-5 phases a day but actual hours and you take a certain amount but can roam at night if your energy holds like here - or in Straitened Times) would be Man of the House. Fewer LIs. Only one pregnancy option though and only in the ending, and only one harem option (which is a bonus after you 100%ed the game), also again interdependencies - you need to go pretty far with the landlady to unlock the superhero as dateable, also the roommates block the paths of their BFFs.

But yeah, looking for sandboxes is probably the best. See whether you like the graphics, read a couple of useful reviews (I know, they are few and far between) to see what people like and dislike about it. I personally could add Photo Hunt (silly stats system though) or Love of Magic (if you though coordinating your girls here is hard, you ain't seen nothing yet), maybe even Hail Dicktator (BDSM heavy though, and less "normal life"), but in the end it will be individual what precisely turns people on here and is different or similar elsewhere.
Thanks for the requests

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
Bree & Sasha are locked at level 20, please help.
I also keep hanging up on Minami because I want those two to fall in love with Mike first.

Feb 9, 2023
I was wonder about other ways to collar Samantha and on the wiki it says under "Samantha's Wedding"
  • Mike can go to the bathroom and catch Ryan cheating with Natalie (the bridesmaid). This will continue and also lead to an alternative way to path D.
Can you collar her if you do this?

Also is it only in 23.1.2 that Kleio is available to collar?

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Bree & Sasha are locked at level 20, please help.
I also keep hanging up on Minami because I want those two to fall in love with Mike first.
Top right of the screen, there's a help/guide button. It often tells you what or where to go to progress with a girl. Some events fire might seem to fire randomly, but for Sasha, going to the bar, helping her move, finding her doing stuff in the corridor should progress her max up to 70 (coincidentally, Sasha has the least developped story-line but an insane amount of events with her in it).

For Bree... she told you she likes playing games at the Arcade on Saturdays, right? Then, go ahead and play a round or two at the arcades in the afternoon.

laleyka

Dec 28, 2019
Just want to ask, why i cant fuck bree or sasha after date even the date is succesfull? the LP is already more than 30? its a bug or

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Just want to ask, why i cant fuck bree or sasha after date even the date is succesfull? the LP is already more than 30? its a bug or
You don't have enough sexual stamina. Not energy, stamina. Or in other terms, you had sex with another woman and you need time to recover. Build up the MC's fitness to improve your stamina.

Reactions: Morrison77

laleyka

Dec 28, 2019
You don't have enough sexual stamina. Not energy, stamina. Or in other terms, you had sex with another woman and you need time to recover. Build up the MC's fitness to improve your stamina.
the fitnes is 60, charm 40, knowledge 80 :unsure: do i do something wrong here. even when using cheat at new game after the date ended they always said it was nice never ask for some coffe

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the fitnes is 60, charm 40, knowledge 80 :unsure: do i do something wrong here. even when using cheat at new game after the date ended they always said it was nice never ask for some coffe
You need to wait 5 days between two times having sex. This period is reduced when you have high fitness (charm and knowledge do not matter) and lots of sexperience but you're probably not there yet. Wait a couple of days, have another date, and you should be fine.

evanpiper896

Nov 17, 2017
I started a new game for the third time and still can't progress Anna's storyline beyond "Talk to Kleio". Anna KP anywhere from 0 to 100, LP at 70. Kleio KP 50, LP 100. How the heck do I continue Anna's story?

dodoski

Aug 8, 2021
Did you also compressed it? I think I tried the pixel one and it stuck on the logo screen without menu... Idk if that one corrupt but I guess I will download one from mega to find out ... Else I'll has to wait :(
Did it work on Mega? I downloaded from pixel and it happend as you said, I was thinking of downloading another Mega one I saw from a guy in this thread, very recent, but i don't know how safe it is

Jlac82

Sep 24, 2019
Well after the fact when I spotted this, I had upgraded my vehicle to the sportscar, then later I did the console command I mentioned in the post you quoted, the 'edit 2' mentions it, command: "jump kleio_event_05b" without the "".

Got it. I don't know much about games, so I didn't realize a command prompt could be enabled. Got it working now. Thank you.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes